PDA

View Full Version : Bored? Small C Programming Challenge...

Troll
11-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Hey :)

Basically i'm too lazy and inadequate to do an assignment.

The assignment involves writing four small programs in C. I really need someone to do this for me, or atleast do some of it. (i assume it won't be too difficult as i've only been taught C for a few weeks).

Obviously i will repay you for your help (not with ***** though).

If you want to help me then send me a private message and i'll send you a copy of the assignment.

If you don't want to help me then reply to this tread with comments such as "stop being lazy, you bastard", "do your own work", and "why should i do your work? i've got my own work to do, you bum".

Thank you :)

Ezekiel
11-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Hey :)

Basically i'm too lazy and inadequate to do an assignment.

The assignment involves writing four small programs in C. I really need someone to do this for me, or atleast do some of it. (i assume it won't be too difficult as i've only been taught C for a few weeks).

Obviously i will repay you for your help (not with ***** though).

If you want to help me then send me a private message and i'll send you a copy of the assignment.

If you don't want to help me then reply to this tread with comments such as "stop being lazy, you bastard", "do your own work", and "why should i do your work? i've got my own work to do, you bum".

Thank you :)

Sounds like you need to Teach Yourself C in 24 Hours (http://aelinik.free.fr/c/index.html).

Troll
11-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Thanks Mike :)

That is very useful, i'll start reading that as soon as i've brought enough coffee.. :p

I guess it will take more than just 24 hours to fully learn C (perhaps months?), but atleast i'll learn the basics quickly.

Thanks again

trinoid
11-21-2006, 12:22 AM
Maybee I can learn C im looking for a good tutorail could you tell me if you like it?