PDA

View Full Version : Help...

hpi
11-25-2006, 11:39 AM
Well im completely new to all this stuff and im really intrested in it and I was wondering something.

I have a laptop that isn't being used now bc my sister got a new one so I wanna try controlling it from my main computer that I use.

How can I send a remote keylogger that won't get detected by any av or anything like that???

Any help and keeping it as simple as possible wil be appreciated.

xsuperx
11-25-2006, 02:19 PM
Well im completely new to all this stuff and im really intrested in it and I was wondering something.

I have a laptop that isn't being used now bc my sister got a new one so I wanna try controlling it from my main computer that I use.

How can I send a remote keylogger that won't get detected by any av or anything like that???

Any help and keeping it as simple as possible wil be appreciated.

do you have visual c++??

squidderuds
12-08-2006, 05:54 PM
first of all,you cant control anything with a keylogger,your gonna need a trojan.im assuming that the computer you want to control is behind a router.for this you need a reverse connection rat that can bypass routers and firewalls,download bifrost at www.chasenet.org if the computer you want to use to control the other is behind a router,then go to www.portforward.com and learn how to port forward,its its not behind a router,enter your ip address in the server builder,create the server,and open on the computer you want to control.this will be detected by antiviruses though so if you need an undetectable server pm me

mid3vildan
12-23-2006, 12:04 PM
is install echo VNC on both computers....the one you want to control, and yours. it is simple and easy to install, and easy to get through detection, it will give you complete control of the laptop you will even get to see the desktop on your screen.
there is a basic trial freeware version, but you may want to invest in the actual program, its $25.00 usd.

http://www.echogent.com/download_echovnc.htm

i am not a saleperson for this program or company, its just a program i prefer to use when discreet access to other people's systems is neccesary.

squidderuds
12-28-2006, 12:26 PM
you can see there desktop with trojans to,trojans are free and have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more features than vnc

Ezekiel
12-28-2006, 03:37 PM
you can see there desktop with trojans to,trojans are free and have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more features than vnc

Yes, I agree with you on that comment.

Using VNC as a means to covertly remotely control a computer is a stupid thing to do in most situations. Victims actually see the mouse moving across the screen, and can see everything you do while you invade their privacy. Reactions I've seen to this range from "What the fuck?" to "I'm going to report you to the police" - it is a crime after all, how ever fun it can be to talk to victims via notepad... We only have to look at Gary McKinnon's fate to see how bad VNC can be for intruders.

Trojans however can control the computer in better ways than emulating mouse and key***rd events.

im noob at this
01-24-2007, 05:53 PM

where could i find a good trojan that i could send via messenger or email??