PDA

View Full Version : ProRat 2.0 Download zip pass!!!!

harry989
11-26-2006, 09:35 PM
ok.. so after countless hours of searching for it... i finally found it, the actual ProRat 2.0 SE with no backdoors or bullshit, its the real thing but wut sucks about it is the goddamn things got a zip pass!!! i know!! fucking eh!... so if anyone could be kind enough to give me method of cracking or bypassing or something that could get me past the goddamn win rar zip pass, i will post the link for it on rapid share.. i allready tried using bruteforce techniques to get password but it faild :( if anyone has an actual working method, plz provide the info and leave ur email address.. i will not post link here!! i wont contact anyone enless the method works soo plz dont post bullshit

ps.i really dont think there is anyway to get past this password :(:(

Whitecrow
11-27-2006, 12:08 AM
hmm upload the zip on a site and i can try running a dictionary crack on it, also have you scanned it? it probably could be detectable and you would just be wasting your time

harry989
11-27-2006, 12:47 AM
this is ghey as hell... fukcing wont open!!! i dont care anymore.. anyone that wants it.. here it is, good luck finding pass: http://rapidshare.com/files/4**2**5/Prorat_2.0_SE.zip

if anyone finds out.. plz post the zip pass here ;)

Whitecrow
11-27-2006, 02:40 PM
the passwords "pro" and it is detected by all AVs, worthless. thas *.* ProRat with a trojan in it. =)

Whitecrow
11-27-2006, 02:47 PM
its also weird, when i scanned the zip on virusscan it found nothing.

Service load:
0% *00%
File: Prorat_2.0_SE.zip
POSSIBLY INFECTED/MALWARE (Note: this file was only classified as malware by scanners known to generate more false positives than the average scanner. Do not consider these results definately accurate. Also, because of this, results of this scan will not be recorded in the database.)
MD5 a8fafb4c2*5a20ad4*80eedabf5a8*2c
Packers detected:
-
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found suspicious file (encrypted program in archive)
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD*2
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA*2
Found nothing

harry989
11-27-2006, 06:38 PM
soo is this prorat *.* SE or just the public version.. also, did they backdoor it with a trojen or wut.. im confused?

Whitecrow
11-30-2006, 10:53 PM
its *.*se and i dunno if its backdoored or not im pretty sure it is but im not taking the risk of opening it up.

squidderuds
12-08-2006, 06:03 PM
yes do not open it,if you want prorat*.* se with not backdoors,sign up at ssgroup.org and download it there,ssgroup is a very nice site dedicated to remote administration tools,i am always there and everyone there is very friendly and willing to help

norton2k6
12-27-2006, 08:59 PM
wer wud i get the ful version of prorat

squidderuds
12-28-2006, 12:29 PM
its also weird, when i scanned the zip on virusscan it found nothing.

Service load:
0% *00%
File: Prorat_2.0_SE.zip
POSSIBLY INFECTED/MALWARE (Note: this file was only classified as malware by scanners known to generate more false positives than the average scanner. Do not consider these results definately accurate. Also, because of this, results of this scan will not be recorded in the database.)
MD5 a8fafb4c2*5a20ad4*80eedabf5a8*2c
Packers detected:
-
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found suspicious file (encrypted program in archive)
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD*2
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA*2
Found nothing

the reason it cant find anything when you scan the zip is because the zip has a password,your av cant even access them since its password protected,you would have to extract the files and then scan

@norton 2k6-read my post right before yours to get prorat full version,also dont use norton,its the worst av ever created,

Ezekiel
12-28-2006, 03:40 PM
the reason it cant find anything when you scan the zip is because the zip has a password,your av cant even access them since its password protected,you would have to extract the files and then scan

@norton 2k6-read my post right before yours to get prorat full version,also dont use norton,its the worst av ever created,

If a malware-containing archive is spread enough, it will be included in antivirus definitions as well as the actual files - it's better to catch the programs before they have a chance to even be extracted. Executables aren't the only thing they detect.

squidderuds
12-29-2006, 08:09 PM
.... its not possible to scan archives with passwords,its just like seeing whats in a house when the door is locked

Ezekiel
12-30-2006, 04:47 AM
.... its not possible to scan archives with passwords,its just like seeing whats in a house when the door is locked

Yeah, but if the actual zip file itself is included in signatures there is no need to look inside it. That's my point.

squidderuds
12-30-2006, 05:53 AM
wow im sorry but you are *00 percent wrong,avs cant even see whats in it,so how could they tag it,if its password protected avs have no idea whats inside it,therefor they dont tag it,not sure why you think that

Ezekiel
12-30-2006, 01:19 PM
wow im sorry but you are *00 percent wrong,avs cant even see whats in it,so how could they tag it,if its password protected avs have no idea whats inside it,therefor they dont tag it,not sure why you think that

If it was password protected and victims were given the password to extract the files and infect themselves, antivirus programmers would also know the password (included in the place the zip was found), thus be able to extract the contents and conclude it was malware. If no password is given to potential victims, sure the antivirus companies can't know it contains malicious software; but it is effectively useless against potential victims because they can't open it, thus it poses no threat.

Say script kiddy A sends a password protected zip containing malware to many victims via email and includes the password in the email. Once the antivirus companies get the malicious email forwarded to them, they also get the password. See what I'm saying?

squidderuds
12-30-2006, 03:39 PM
yes i see what your saying,i thought you you thought avs could do this with no password

nozf3r4tu
01-03-2007, 05:32 PM
why don't you try on getting the latest version of poison Ivy,it's a lot more stable than the last one. search for chasenet,and google is your friend

kirk
01-04-2007, 03:55 PM
why don't you try on getting the latest version of poison Ivy,it's a lot more stable than the last one. search for chasenet,and google is your friend

Poison Ivy is a good RAT :)

VeilSide
01-15-2007, 06:01 AM
ok guys i am cracked the RAR password for ProRat_2.0_SE.rar

the password is : " pro "

but i found its v *.* not 2 SE and infected by backdoor try to extarct it with this password: "pro" and you don't have to thank me ;)

jure309
03-06-2008, 03:37 PM
i have goten the pass but wher do u download free ful edition prorat pls send me an link i realy ned it

La VozR
03-29-2008, 08:39 AM
prorat The very old

Thank you

A.S.R.D
07-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamed
Thnx

jamesv1992
02-25-2009, 05:47 AM
the pass word is pro u noobs