PDA

View Full Version : A question on cookies....

Moonbat
12-14-2006, 06:08 PM
If I get someone's cookies, how do I use them as my own?

tocksarcle
12-14-2006, 06:44 PM
Use the cookie editor extension for firefox.

cryptonomicon
12-15-2006, 03:45 AM
or use proxomitron
http://www.proxomitron.info/

Ezekiel
12-15-2006, 11:36 AM
If I get someone's cookies, how do I use them as my own?

I think you are referring to the cookies file smart fool stole from me.

Only a few of them worked in the first place (which I did not use maliciously), and now most of the passwords have changed. Please refrain from using that file, because the only people you will be putting at risk is the members of this forum.

Moonbat
12-15-2006, 01:04 PM
I know, the only account that worked was n0zfer4tu, and I'm not gonna waste time trying every cookie, nor am I going to download Firefox anytime soon. I just wanted to know how to use someone's cookie, because I wanted to know how you did it.

~~smart~fool~~
12-15-2006, 03:18 PM
I think you are referring to the cookies file smart fool stole from me.

Only a few of them worked in the first place (which I did not use maliciously), and now most of the passwords have changed. Please refrain from using that file, because the only people you will be putting at risk is the members of this forum.

He just wants to know how to use them god damn. Who said we even care about hacking you idiots?

tocksarcle
12-15-2006, 04:01 PM
I know, the only account that worked was n0zfer4tu, and I'm not gonna waste time trying every cookie, nor am I going to download Firefox anytime soon. I just wanted to know how to use someone's cookie, because I wanted to know how you did it.

If you don't want to get firefox, I think you'll have to use some other tool like proxomitron (I've never tried it, so I can't really say anything about it).

Ezekiel
12-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Who said we even care about hacking you idiots?

You know, getting angry in every post and insulting me doesn't make you cool.

I find it strange how in every post you seem to take something the wrong way and assume it's a personal attack on you.

~~smart~fool~~
12-15-2006, 05:19 PM
You know, getting angry in every post and insulting me doesn't make you cool.

I find it strange how in every post you seem to take something the wrong way and assume it's a personal attack on you.

Just like you did on this post quoted here.

~~smart~fool~~
12-15-2006, 05:32 PM
S25vd2xlZGdlIGlzIGZyZWUgYnV0IHlvdSBuZWVkIGxpdHRsZSBlZmZvcnQgdG8gZ2V0IGl0Lg== ;)

Moonbat
12-15-2006, 05:57 PM
That's very true smartfool.

Guys, I just wanted to know how to edit and use someone's cookies. Thanks tocksarcle and cryptonmicon for answering. Everyone stop flaming.