03-09-2002, 03:31 AM
HI,
there were a few dos fire walls at
I dont know for now.
http://www.iproute.com/s?k=firewall

regards Data.

Yabut
03-09-2002, 11:42 AM
The ***rd isnt working right on my end so...
Forbidden
You were denied access because:
Access denied by access control list. "

HI Lo Data,
Thankyou for answering my questions. Do you seem like a big geek? Yes *s*..... do I ( too)?
There are never enough answers for all my questions. I was just a "home browser" until I discovered that someone was accessing
and controlling my computer even though I had ZA Pro on high plus Norton. After allot of grueling research and trial and error I
found that flashing and formatting ( format /u) didn't remove the program. I have ******* my computer now, using poledit and a
few other tweaks I discovered.

Removing D.I.R.T.requires wiping the disk at the device-driver level." This is the phrase I was inquiring about, I can't find a ref to
it. Though I know that unless you effectively FDISK beforehand, traces of programs can be left and later recovered.

Yabut
03-09-2002, 11:44 AM
I have searched for DOS firewalls repeatedly, and I have not been able to find any. Maybe with this new info I will be more
lucky. I would never bother anyone with questions that I haven't first tried to answer myself first.

My inquiries regarding the CLEAN REG are honorable. There has not been a switch for this since win*5. These BAD programs
get reloaded after every format, so to find a way to clean the reg root would clean the computer. I have found a few roundabout
ways, but the processes are lengthly.

"walking the path always lead to jail." I wish~~~~ !!! I wish this were true and that the net was clean of criminals. I wish that the
people themselves would realize that what they are doing IS illegal, and not just a harmeless hobby. Unfortunately criminals
beleive that their actions are justified, they don't realize their thinking is flawed. I know that hackers who hack into people's
computers and headgame them , simply have issues with control and power. I think their lives are so empty and pointless that this
is the only thing that makes them feel important and usefull. I wish they could find a new direction, toward improving their own
REAL Life, and accomplishing goals in same.