PDA

View Full Version : Myspace Password

The Rock
01-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Hey I'm new here and I have a question. Is it possible to crack someone's myspace password If you know their email address? Or is there no way you can do that? Thanks for your help!

Moonbat
01-07-2007, 12:53 PM
To crack a password, you need to have the hashed (encrypted) version of it first. Find out what encrytion it's encrypted in, and use an appropriate program (ex. Cain and Abel, John the Ripper) and dictionary attack/brute force it.

~~smart~fool~~
01-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Hey I'm new here and I have a question. Is it possible to crack someone's myspace password If you know their email address? Or is there no way you can do that? Thanks for your help!

There is a manual on your forehead that tells you how to hack myspace. Consider reading it sometime.

Troll
01-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Even if you use a program which can brute force the myspace password it won't work. (And could be risky if you don't connect through an anonymous proxy).

Using a program to try to dictionary attack it (or brute force) will be unsuccessful. This is because after a number of guesses myspace will require you to enter some letters and numbers on a random picture, which the program won't be able to do.

If i were you, i would try to fool the person into giving you their password. There's lots of ways to do this. Use your imagination.

Ezekiel
01-07-2007, 05:27 PM
I think he's just looking for some program with a "Click here to hack Myspace!" button, not having considered the fact that nothing like this could exist.

Please lock this thread Syntax if you're reading.

~~smart~fool~~
01-07-2007, 05:57 PM
I think he's just looking for some program with a "Click here to hack Myspace!" button, not having considered the fact that nothing like this could exist.

Please lock this thread Syntax if you're reading.

The click here myspace program has arrived and does exist:
http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showpost.php?p=*65*4&postcount=22

neilc
01-13-2007, 01:18 AM
Well my friend has hacked several accounts already and he goes to my school. This was all in myspace.

This is what he told me and yes its true because he also got my account plus a few other peoples. He used to teach me how to mess with myspace alot. I was wondering how he got into my account. He told me he used jack the ripper. I tried to look for it on the net and I couldn't find it. He also told me to use javascript to get someones cookies. and he pluged the cookies in Jack the Ripper and got their usernames and passwords.

like he told me how to do undeleteable comments. There were a few others that can't be used now. Like the .SWF trick and a few others.

Now he told me on facebook javascript is possible through those non html forums. He told me he used hex code but I did not believe him. Then I looked on the net and saw a bunch of people saying they used javascript but they didn't tell me how. So I am confused on that part too

Ezekiel
01-13-2007, 08:48 AM
Well my friend has hacked several accounts already and he goes to my school. This was all in myspace.

This is what he told me and yes its true because he also got my account plus a few other peoples. He used to teach me how to mess with myspace alot. I was wondering how he got into my account. He told me he used jack the ripper. I tried to look for it on the net and I couldn't find it. He also told me to use javascript to get someones cookies. and he pluged the cookies in Jack the Ripper and got their usernames and passwords.

like he told me how to do undeleteable comments. There were a few others that can't be used now. Like the .SWF trick and a few others.

Now he told me on facebook javascript is possible through those non html forums. He told me he used hex code but I did not believe him. Then I looked on the net and saw a bunch of people saying they used javascript but they didn't tell me how. So I am confused on that part too

Tell your friend that the whole stage of decrypting cookie data for passwords is not needed, because you can use the cookies in your browser provided the user clicked 'remember me'.

neilc
01-13-2007, 01:10 PM
wait. So how do I get someone else's cookies I am confused.

And where do I get jack the ripper because he is not giving me jack the ripper

Moonbat
01-13-2007, 03:56 PM
It's called John the Ripper, get it here:

http://www.openwall.com/john/

~~smart~fool~~
01-13-2007, 04:20 PM
wait. So how do I get someone else's cookies I am confused.

And where do I get jack the ripper because he is not giving me jack the ripper

Use a link to php code that writes document.cookie.

I doubt a kiddie like you would ever figure it out so just forget it.

neilc
01-13-2007, 05:36 PM
thanks for john the ripper. It would great if you taught it to me step by step. I would also like to tell you some information how to make undeleteable comments. It only works on some computers because I think there is a bug on myspace. that is why most people can't delete it. 2 of my friends can do it.

Make the tag called <button> It is undeleteable on myspace. button nothing else attached to it.

See I am good on html and if I saw down with javascript I can get it. I am not good using php that is why I am asking you

Moonbat
01-13-2007, 07:24 PM
http://www.osix.net/modules/article/?id=455

This is a great tutorial on JTR.

Wait, if your posting a comment would you type:

<button>comment here</button>

or

<button> comment here

neilc
01-14-2007, 12:48 AM
well you do <button> anythining</button>

or you can just do <button> by its self

I am just giving you just trick since you guys helped me out a bit. I just need help doing my first one because I do not want to break into a document. I want to get a password on a myspace that is what I need help with but I get the basic stuff of jack the ripper. and they said control + break to stop jack the ripper

which one is break on the key ***rd. I just got a few questions. If I get this to work then I can try my flash trick on someones myspace. I will also teach it to you I just need to know how to get into myspaces. Can anyone who has messanger just help me a bit. I am good on computers I just need help on my first try.

~~smart~fool~~
01-14-2007, 08:50 AM
One way to hack myspace would be post a link in a comment that points to a cookie stealer, but im not sure.

neilc
01-14-2007, 03:43 PM
well I do not want them to click on it to go into a link to get their cookies.

I mean get their cookies without them clicking on anything

Ezekiel
01-14-2007, 03:59 PM
well I do not want them to click on it to go into a link to get their cookies.

I mean get their cookies without them clicking on anything

I've never used myspace, but depending on what they allow in comments you could create a really small inline frame and use javascript to direct it to your server with document.cookie included to be taken in as a GET variable. That's of course if they a) allow iframes and b) allow javascript. I don't think anyone here has enough expertise in myspace to give you what you need.

neilc
01-14-2007, 04:19 PM
they do not let you use javascript in myspace

~~smart~fool~~
01-14-2007, 07:49 PM
Theres no problem with someone clicking a link and going to a random page that really steals the cookies. PM me I'll send you the code if you are serious. **stop iming me about this garbage**

neilc
01-15-2007, 12:45 AM
I need to get their cookies without them clicking on them if the dude that can hack my account without me getting to click on something to get my cookies can do it so can I

Moonbat
01-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Well either you:

a) clicked a link a while ago without thinking about it, that was disguised like this one --> http://www.all-nettools.com (http://www.google.com) which'll take you to Google, instead of All-Nettools.

b) Were the victim of a big security hole, which was MySpace's fault, and said security hole was exploited by someone who knew about it.

neilc
01-15-2007, 01:02 PM
I want to know how to get their cookies without them clicking on anything

Moonbat
01-15-2007, 08:10 PM
You can't, especially since MySpace doesn't allow JavaScript.

neilc
01-17-2007, 07:12 AM
so anyone got msn that can help me with john the ripper and teach me how to use it for myspace

~~smart~fool~~
01-17-2007, 02:21 PM
so anyone got msn that can help me with john the ripper and teach me how to use it for myspace

John the ripper has nothing to do with myspace just forget it. We we talking about stealing the hash and cracking it with this program. It is not a program you just 'use with myspace' as in type in the name and it cracks. Forget about it.

;)

Moonbat
01-17-2007, 04:24 PM
If you plan on decyrpting cookies, don't worry, you don't have to decrypt them, just use Proximitron.

tocksarcle
01-17-2007, 04:56 PM
If you plan on decyrpting cookies, don't worry, you don't have to decrypt them, just use Proximitron.

Or the cookie editor extension for Firefox.

neilc
01-17-2007, 10:18 PM
http://www.itworld.com/nl/javascript/04*7200*/

Chriz
01-19-2007, 07:26 AM
I need to know how to make a cookie stealer. I can easily get them to click on the link I just need to know how to make the page. Cheers.

Ezekiel
01-19-2007, 11:36 AM
I need to know how to make a cookie stealer. I can easily get them to click on the link I just need to know how to make the page. Cheers.

Learn web server and browser scripting languages (http://www.w*schools.com)?

neilc
01-19-2007, 11:06 PM
he told me a different way

My Name Is Mark
02-01-2007, 03:57 PM
I forgot my MySpace password and don't feel like making a new one and getting all my friends back. I used a fake e-mail too, so is there a way I could get my password via my cookies on my computer? Or would I need a certain program. If so, what is it?

mo_bll
02-13-2007, 03:01 AM
Theres no problem with someone clicking a link and going to a random page that really steals the cookies. PM me I'll send you the code if you are serious.

hey smart fool...can u send me the code n show me how 2 use it? that wud b tight..thanks....my email is mo_bll@**********.

ThatOneMex
06-03-2007, 05:02 PM
But I have a cookie stealer and Ive use meta to redirect them to my page on certain website but I cant seem to be able to put it in myspace. Whenever I post it in myspace it turns the link to bulliten.myspace.com/data:ect ect. See, my code really isnt a website so there cant be (http://) in fron of it or else it ruins it. Is there anyway to get around it? I also have a webpage editing toolbar so if I can figure out what exactly makes the code change, maybe I can prevent it. Any s***estions?

dipman44
06-04-2007, 10:54 PM
the eaisest possible way to hack myspaces is on this post below but you dont always get the people you want but it works like a charm
http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=575*

dipman44
06-07-2007, 10:19 PM
if you would like to hack it with the cookie stealer you could also use my in****ble image code i posted

°º€øDieselø€º°
06-15-2007, 12:18 PM
:cool:
Well either you:

a) clicked a link a while ago without thinking about it, that was disguised like this one --> http://www.all-nettools.com (http://www.google.com) which'll take you to Google, instead of All-Nettools.

b) Were the victim of a big security hole, which was MySpace's fault, and said security hole was exploited by someone who knew about it.

were talking about somthing like a loophole sortof a disguised myspace login page which would be extremely hard to come up with the right code considering that myspace ********* group is all over this kind of crap.........millions of pple are looking for a way to hack myspace because pple are talking crap and going behind their backs so what...... you guys realy think myspace ********* group has not thought of all of this with the kind of equiptment they have cmon now this all started in a garage and now its corprate!
:cool:

DarkeScr1pt
06-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Id probably talk to the person on MSN or sumthin and then say like check out my new MySpace! then send em a link but what u do is go to sumwhere like freewebs to get a free site use the html editor. in a new window, go to my space login page. go to file menu in internet explorer, right click and Veiw page source in firefox and opera, and then copy all the html into your webpage on freewebs. Then delete all the otha text on the page and put "in order to access this web page you must log into your account"
And put a new login form (deleting the old one), only this one records all data inputted into the fields and sends it to your email address. make it convincing with the usual "remember me" (which you could also use as a cookie to send all the cookies [and therefore, passwords]in their cookies folder to you) check boxes/radial buttons. then also assign the submit button to be a hyperlink to your site. Then create a hyperlink to send to your friends that is your freewebs site but says the name of your MySpace site.
I like to think of this as my little HTML keylogger lol (hey its basic but ive done it before,on more than one occasion and not just for myspace)

shinnyflower
07-02-2007, 05:35 AM
EDITED BY MOONBAT
Please do not post spam. Read our rules, this is your warning.