PDA

View Full Version : how to unbann myself from ventrilo server

Mortal_Kill
01-09-2007, 07:03 PM
helo guys, i hope this forum can help me . it helped me alot till now - -->
um.. someguy admin banned me from ventrilo server . and my mates are there every one wantes me , but the admin hate me doesnt want me to go in .
i tryed to change my ip - and make a new name and go in . but hopless - didnt help , so i wanna know anyway how to unban my self from that server - and i got the password of the server , ip , port . is there anyway i can use telnet to unban my self ?!! plz help

ventrilo: its a program for talking on mic - and playing on some game, it used for clans , and only for fun;) www.ventrilo.com

Moonbat
01-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Can you use a proxy or something?

Troll
01-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Like Moonbat said, use a proxy, and keep creating new accounts. You may need to delete your cookies too.. i dunno...

and i got the password of the server

If your just banned from the forum try to use the same password to login as the admin, then i assume you can remove your ban.

Mortal_Kill
01-11-2007, 08:59 AM
no i cant use the admin password , i tryed to connect to the server on telnet . i saw my name on the banned list . when i wanna unbann myself from there . it ask for user and pass. but this is a server - u dont register , u just write a nickname and go in :( only admin can use a password ;) to run his server u know , so is there anyway to avoid the user and pass and just do what i have to do ?? without inserting user and pass !!
ps: ( i use port 2* to connect to the server , i tryed to change my proxy didnt work )

Ezekiel
01-11-2007, 12:42 PM
no i cant use the admin password , i tryed to connect to the server on telnet . i saw my name on the banned list . when i wanna unbann myself from there . it ask for user and pass. but this is a server - u dont register , u just write a nickname and go in :( only admin can use a password ;) to run his server u know , so is there anyway to avoid the user and pass and just do what i have to do ?? without inserting user and pass !!
ps: ( i use port 2* to connect to the server , i tryed to change my proxy didnt work )

You can't connect through telnet and just bypass any login mechanisms that exist. It doesn't work like that.

What relevance does FTP have to this?

Mortal_Kill
01-11-2007, 01:49 PM
aight thx guys . fouund it and done it ;) found a backdoor way :P

alexb1560
01-21-2007, 11:25 PM
How did you accomplish bypassing a ban? Im curious because I have the same problem.

Troll
01-22-2007, 07:18 PM
How did you accomplish bypassing a ban? Im curious because I have the same problem.

I bet it was only a three day ban which expired.