PDA

View Full Version : RATs..Keyloggers.....

shadowbine
01-22-2007, 09:17 PM
okie dokie heres the deal lol i got Win-spy full etc. i make a trojan and when i send it in a email it wont send it i get a email back Illegal attachment:confused: .......so i have c++ visual but dont know how to use it all i want is a RAT or a key logger that can send to another computer and the installation will be in the backdrop and i can keylog.....like win-spy but one that works help would be very very very nice...........:D

nozf3r4tu
01-22-2007, 11:21 PM
i'm not saying that what you're trying to do i legal,but if i be you i will look for a good file binder,and put together your win-spy .exe file + any game .exe file,making the binder to execute the w-s .exe silently in the background.
google shoul give you some,that even come with .ico files included.
Is the only way you could trick the a/v,making in invissible by binding it.

jinx5720
01-23-2007, 08:24 AM
:rolleyes: im having the exact same problem haha but mine is i CAN sned the email its just the vic CANNOT download the file :( need another plan hehe any ideas people would be helpful :)

kirk
01-23-2007, 04:21 PM
If the trojan/keylogger is detected by AVs, the binding doesn't help... it'll be detected even if it's bound. You should use an undetected keylogger.

shadowbine
01-23-2007, 05:13 PM
well this is supposed to be undetected but idk does any* have a easy-to-use keylogger/trojan that will get the job done undetected:confused:

nozf3r4tu
01-23-2007, 05:24 PM
http://trojanfrance.com/index.php
they have all you need,even binders. And no,i'm not responsible for what you all do with these :D