PDA

View Full Version : I need some help!!

wantintogeteven
01-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Id like to find out how to hack my lil brothers computer. He is fourteen and a punk. My mom lets him run things so I had to get my own internet because he would keep unpl***ing the phone line and kicking me off line. But now im back online with my own service id like to reek a lil havoc can anybody help?

jinx5720
01-24-2007, 05:20 PM
look at the rest of this forum and learn how to send a key logger through email and send it to him. then sit back and wait for it to do its business. look through the logs for his password and bang your in his computer and you can do what you want to it

nozf3r4tu
01-24-2007, 07:26 PM
i have a little .exe program,that if he runs it............no more windows on his pc:eek:

Moonbat
01-25-2007, 07:23 PM
I've got some .bat files that can pwn his C: drive.:D

wantintogeteven
01-26-2007, 02:47 AM
Can one of you guys walk me through these things the keylogger and how it works and how I get it on his pc. I cant send it under my email address but I have a bot I use on yahoo messenger what about that email could it be traced back to me? Ill be greatful to any help I can get to reek havoc on him hes such a lil punk.

jinx5720
01-26-2007, 06:04 AM
Can one of you guys walk me through these things the keylogger and how it works and how I get it on his pc. I cant send it under my email address but I have a bot I use on yahoo messenger what about that email could it be traced back to me? Ill be greatful to any help I can get to reek havoc on him hes such a lil punk.
email me on jinx-n-kim2007@hotmail.co.uk
and i think i can help you out n this one :)

mazook
01-31-2007, 12:27 AM
Try Adramax Keylogger....you can download it for free and it will send all keystrokes as well as screen shots and browser info to your email. Just do a yahoo or google search for Adramax Keylogger...go to the one you buy, click the download...it isn't the full version but it still works great!:cool:

im noob at this
02-12-2007, 05:15 PM
i have a little .exe program,that if he runs it............no more windows on his pc:eek:

and what would that program be???

Moonbat
02-12-2007, 09:25 PM
A simple prog that just uninstalls Windows. If you can do it yourself, surely you can automate a program to do the same.