PDA

View Full Version : completely in****ble spyware

dannyyy
01-25-2007, 01:38 AM
i have spyware on the computer that cannot be discovered with any program whether webbased or installed, i have even tried scanning with some that cost big ***** when ***ght... and although the ither spyware that this spyware brings can be found, this spyware itself cannot be found at all.ive tried deleting everyhting that looks suspicios, ive tried cleaning up with Ccleaner and i just cant find anything to help. not even panda, dsecure or spysweep could get it.

any s***estions?

Greevil
01-25-2007, 09:16 PM
in this forum people dont ask how to get spyware off their pc. they ask about how to get spyware onto a computer. so trust me no one will reply

Troll
01-26-2007, 07:14 AM
Download hijackthis, then google everything in the results to see if it's spyware.

~~smart~fool~~
01-26-2007, 03:22 PM
in this forum people dont ask how to get spyware off their pc. they ask about how to get spyware onto a computer. so trust me no one will reply

LMFAO @ this lol

dannyyy
01-30-2007, 01:47 AM
lol k :P

Download hijackthis, then google everything in the results to see if it's spyware.

thanx dude, could you point me in the right direction for that program, or will i find it in any torrent site?