PDA

View Full Version : Need to learn comp. languages

meisme
02-14-2007, 11:45 PM
As you probably already noticed im new to this site and forums. i have been wanting to learn how to hack and do many other things with a computer but i dont know where to start. Any advise to what computer language i should learn first? I have no experience in any language and would like to start from the very bottom and work my way up, i checked your library but i didnt see any tutorials on comp languages so yea... I read a thread that gave this website www.w*shools.com which had some tutorials but i didnt know where to start. Also if you have any other websites that would be helpful please post.

~~smart~fool~~
02-15-2007, 04:56 PM
Start on Java, Cpp, or VB

DevilsAdvance
03-01-2007, 03:37 PM
HTML is basic knowledge I would at least get a basic concept of that.
Then learn Java, C++
Then from there on just get a basic knowledge of CSS / XML / Ajax / pretty much anything else you want... depends on what you are doing

Moonbat
03-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Web languages in order of how you should learn them

HTML
Javascript
PHP
(You can learn CSS if you want to, but it's not really too important)

Normal languages you should learn in order of how you should learn them

Python
C++ and Perl (both are equally important, Perl is a mix of Internet and Normal programming)

Ezekiel
03-11-2007, 04:20 PM
As you probably already noticed im new to this site and forums. i have been wanting to learn how to hack and do many other things with a computer but i dont know where to start. Any advise to what computer language i should learn first? I have no experience in any language and would like to start from the very bottom and work my way up, i checked your library but i didnt see any tutorials on comp languages so yea... I read a thread that gave this website www.w*shools.com which had some tutorials but i didnt know where to start. Also if you have any other websites that would be helpful please post.

What are you trying to achieve? The open-ended goal of learning to 'hack' will probably get you bored with learning any programming language within days because the progress is too slow. Learn something that you can do something worthwhile with, such as the (X)HTML/Javascript/CSS combination for web pages, with a bit of PHP mixed in for scaring people with the leet "your IP address is: X.X.X.X" web page; like the "hello world" of PHP programming.

Being realistic, it'll probably take many months (or years) of working with web programming languages to learn how to exploit web applications in use today; the same for software-based programming.