PDA

View Full Version : ·····.......····· PROXY for ALL ·····.......·····

fEš·.·šEr
04-30-2002, 06:04 PM
Hi again,

For some reason, this forum was left without any new post since the 28th (Blacksheep was the last one to post).
Are we becoming lazy or what.

Anyway... I found in my old bookmarks an interisting site that I visited back in *8 to get the utility "ProxyStopper" which I use much.

bLiZzArD came to my mind and I am posting this link knowing that he will like it.

http://www.proxys4all.com/env-checkers.shtml.

_______
fEš·.·šEr

Unregistered
04-30-2002, 08:18 PM
Hi Fever, I know what you mean - the forum seems quiet. Everyone taking a class like me with such nice weather coming ahead??? Dumb idea on my part .

Anyway, I am familiar with the proxychecker list which appears at other sites. Just wanted to tell ya that when I went down the list one by one, there was one that told me "Ha, I now own your files." I signed off in a hurry, didn't copy the URL. That week my virus scan picked up one contaminated temporary file!!!!! Meant to notify the website, but never did -sorry I didn't. All in all, the checkers are fine, but a great place for a "not so nice person" to sit and wait - right? What a prime place -folks not expecting that sort of thing. Regards, Newbietoo :)