PDA

View Full Version : How you began/became a hacker.

meisme
02-25-2007, 06:55 AM
I have just joined these forums not too long ago, and I want to become a hacker. I have almost no experience with hacking, but I do know that I wont get anything or anywhere by just begging. I have already posted, asking for help on where to start, and you responded by telling me with a few languages(html). Well I have started and learned just a little at w*schools.com, but im not sure if im going somewhere with it. So I was wondering if you could tell us newbies how you started and if you have any advice to give us because my resources are low and my hopes are going down. so yea....:confused:

Newby_Programme
02-26-2007, 03:46 AM
I started with C++ a person on zerogamers (Zerogamers is a website where they program 'hacks' to break online games to cheat in them mostly blizzard based company games) he said i should learn a language i didnt know what he emnt at first i thought German Spanish and all that :P. Then i looked into it and started finding languages like C and C++ and html and so on i started with C++ and went from there learning as much as possible. And till this day im still learning as much as i can im still going over C++ slowly ill finish a topic tomorrow but the net day ill re-do it to remember it.

I met heaps of fakes saying they could hack and they could brake into the Department of Defence. (DOD) After months of them tricking me i learned of them being fakes and not being able to do what they said they could do.

I was in the progress of learning C++ then in that era i started getting in the stage of keylogging and sending trojans to people i was a script kiddie and really only done this for the thrill and the relief of that ive done something. After stealing runescapes accounts and messing with hotmail accounts i stoped cause one it was cruel and two runescape sucks.

I then started looking at websites for exploits and seeing how things work in them like search engines and so on witch i learned of SQL Injection from m*ke*0* from these forums i then started to mess around with it on websites.

I then got to www.hackthissite.org and going on there basic missions witch were pretty easy and not so hard (first few lvls are easy but next few are pretty hard and you will need stuf flike javascript to understand and how to view the source View>>>View Page Source something like that)

I plan after im done with C++ and finally done the intire language ill move into things like php and html i left these out witch i really should of started but i didint but i did learn enough to understand exploits and how to do stuff in a website to play with it. (Not advanced just like figure dout on my own how to steal piczo pictures even when right click is disabled pretty newby but it didnt work my brain at all one look at source and i figured it out :p)

And well sometimes ill scare websites and use an exploit on them but i wont damage them just remind them to patch up other wise some serious pissed off hacker will destroy them.

PS Hacking should not be used for revenge or just cause your mate wont sell you that lvl *04 on runescape hacking is a gift and should be only used to help others. Like getting them to patch up or making security apps in php to boost there security.

Good luck My hotmail is BILLABONG_*60_@hotmail.com if you wanna learn more. i left a few sections out cause to big to type here and now. Cheers

DevilsAdvance
03-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Also, as great as W*Schools is online...
Actually enrolling in a school or a college was a great help to me.
I learned more about C++ and basic programming languages in Computer Skills *400 and *440 than I would have just bumbling around a website.
And if you have a cool professor like I had he will help you out with more advanced things so you aren't stuck doing the basic "Hello World" C++ Script for * week...

Make sure he is really cool though if you are going to talk to him about hacking and stuff lol..