PDA

View Full Version : bypass internet filtering without using a proxy

zachzach
03-05-2007, 12:25 PM
hello i was wondring if any one had any idea on how i could bypass my schools internet filtering we use 8e6 r*000 if that helps. i used to get past it by using a proxy but i guys the tech guys got smart to that becouse now all of the proxys are blocked.

thanks for your help.

Moonbat
03-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Instead of using the cheap online website proxies you find at school, download a proxy called TOR. Read about it here:

http://tor.eff.org/

P.S. - Surely your admins can't have blocked every single proxy site? There's bound to be one that works.

EDIT: Due to recent discoveries of a *****ing program, TOR is no longer as safe and secure as it used to be. Also, it's really slow, so disregard my recommendation.

Halla
03-08-2007, 02:11 AM
foxy proxy is pretty sexy too if your using firefox.

Make
03-16-2007, 02:02 PM
You can't bypass internet filtering without using a proxy.It is simple.

Good things is that they can block a lot sites and ip addresses but you will be always one step for if you know how to find new proxy server and new proxy sites.And it is not difficult at all.

sudheerchem
04-08-2007, 02:00 PM
i have a solution for your problem.goto www.your-freedom.net register for free.download your-freedom then tunnel your proxy settings and enjoy the blocked sites.

4drydea
04-30-2007, 01:34 PM
all the sites on here are blocked
none work
it is so gay
i think my server has blocked all proxies
every
single
one

Fallen_Angel
05-22-2007, 04:43 AM
Nope. None of them work.

My school blocks EVERYTHING :p

Ezekiel
05-22-2007, 08:13 AM
Nope. None of them work.

My school blocks EVERYTHING :p

Try this google:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&gbv=*&q=inurl&#*7;*Aphproxy&btnG=Search&meta=

Or, get a DynDNS account, forward port 80 on your router, run Apache and install PHProxy to your web server. They're not gonna block your home IP address, and if they do you can get a new host name and IP address. Censorship is a battle that they'll never win; at schools, if people want to be lazy, they'll do it regardless of whether they can go on Myspace.

RJVetter831
06-19-2007, 03:06 PM
There is no way they could've blocked everyone, I am sure a few slipped them, and they didnt know of it at the time.

So I S***est to Look For New Ones, or download that program in one of the programs above.

Or if it is like my school PC's...

Just disconnect the ethernet cable, and reconnect it, that should disable it.

If Not, Use Ghostzilla