PDA

View Full Version : ProRat *.* Help ...

v3n0m
03-13-2007, 12:54 AM
Hey .....
Let's start here .....i've trojaned about 4 people along the same network i am .
I have a cgi prorat site ... I got over 500 ips trojaned, i can't connect to anyone of them .
I had my laptop last time with a different I.S.P i trojanede it myself and tried to connect, never connected.
People are telling me that your isp may have closed a port to connect to ips something like that, but i realy want to know the problem .
WHoever who helps will share my CGI PRORAT !
I've trojaned them from 2 days......I'll post a tutorial later how to spread a trojan !

Thanks,

Ezekiel
03-13-2007, 01:34 PM
I had my laptop last time with a different I.S.P i trojanede it myself and tried to connect, never connected.
People are telling me that your isp may have closed a port to connect to ips something like that, but i realy want to know the problem .
WHoever who helps will share my CGI PRORAT !
I've trojaned them from 2 days......I'll post a tutorial later how to spread a trojan !

Thanks,

It's probably because both you and your victims are behind routers. In order for it to work the router would need to be told to forward connections on that specific port to the specific computer on the LAN.

For your information though, I don't encourage script-kiddy activities like this.