PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with a keylogger trojan

lisa22
03-19-2007, 04:30 PM
I know nothing about programs, and i need someone who is good at writing keylogger trojans to help me check a trojan i have got recently. All kinds of help will be appreciated. Add me ***: 247-745-*02, or email me lisa85857@hotmail.com.

nozf3r4tu
03-19-2007, 05:01 PM
when you say "got" you meant you got infected or that you just downloaded it? Whenever you download a trojan or keylogger,it's natural that your a/v will go crazy.Now if you just download it a trojan,*5% of them comes with a readme.txt file. Somewhere in the readme it will tell you the author,and or it's homepage. Visit the site and get a tutorial. Also don't be surprise that the page it will no longer exist.:cool:

My 2 cents

lisa22
03-21-2007, 07:19 AM
I got the trojan from someone else i know. It 's a kind of Trojan Notifiers or Trojan Spies, which is useful for me. But i think the author has made some bugs on the program. So i need someone else help me check it and remove the bug.
Here is the link for the trojan: http://newbc.blackcode.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=*26&rid=774*

nozf3r4tu
03-21-2007, 04:43 PM
lisa,go to trojanfrance.com
They have a variety of trojans and keyloggers plus some good file binders.
That i know,everything in the site is clean. I won't download from the link you posted since i'm reluctant to trust any source. Go and check it out,i had downloaded from there before,no problems yet.

keiko
05-28-2007, 02:48 AM
Dear Nozf*r4tu,

Read at the generic geek that you could help crack yahoo password. Do you think you can help? I need one urgently. I can pay with valid proof.

Please email me at

keikoc2007@**********.tw

I have been able to trace it until foiled by the "secret question"

Keiko

tripple
05-28-2007, 09:22 AM
I got the trojan from someone else i know. It 's a kind of Trojan Notifiers or Trojan Spies, which is useful for me. But i think the author has made some bugs on the program. So i need someone else help me check it and remove the bug.
Here is the link for the trojan: http://newbc.blackcode.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=*26&rid=774*

Amigo, I would be very careful about downloads from sites like those.