PDA

View Full Version : Hello

iDavies
04-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Ive been reading topics here for a few days now, so I decided to join. I am a script kiddy, and I know it...lol I want to find some I.P. addresses.

How would I find an IP from an e-mail, or a myspace account?

I'm not wanting to hack myspace, its a waste of time, I just want to learn a few basic things. I got to level 6 on hackthissite.org. I have a full version of Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2005, SQL server 2005, and also an iMac that runs Darwin UNIX. I also know an IP I want to "play with" and if anyone can help me would you please e-mail me at AaronDavies0*@**********, and please, don't give me a trojan or somthing.:o

Thanks

Ezekiel
04-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Ive been reading topics here for a few days now, so I decided to join. I am a script kiddy, and I know it...lol I want to find some I.P. addresses.

How would I find an IP from an e-mail

Web-based e-mail services usually allow you to turn on 'full headers' or something along those lines; do this. Now on all e-mails you should get a load of SMTP headers at the top, and maybe a header named 'X-Originating-IP'. The SMTP headers will probably at the top have the sender's IP address, and the 'X-Originating-IP' header may also have this, but it's not reliable because it can be added by the client rather than the server.

or a myspace account?

Finding IP addresses from places such as forums and other interactive sites has been discussed too much here already; try searching the forum. One way is to set up a website and script to log all IP addresses.

I'm not wanting to hack myspace, its a waste of time, I just want to learn a few basic things. I got to level 6 on hackthissite.org. I have a full version of Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2005, SQL server 2005, and also an iMac that runs Darwin UNIX.

If you want to learn how the web works (and how it is vulnerable), I'd s***est ditching Windows and installing a *nix system along with Apache, MySQL and the PHP module or the Perl module. Most of the web runs on Apache (it is the best web server), and it's far better to learn on an open-source platform. Using IIS in my opinion is a waste of time.

I also know an IP I want to "play with" and if anyone can help me would you please e-mail me at AaronDavies0*@**********, and please, don't give me a trojan or somthing.:o

Thanks

I'd prefer it if we kept all non-private discussions to the forum, so other members can read the discussion and not ask the same questions twice.

anonymous92
04-20-2007, 10:27 PM
yeah i got confused on all the ip adress stuff too
i heard telnetting is helpful but its quite confusing

anyway
ok so if u want to make a fake login page, u use the source code
plus some php and html programs
now the part im confused about is where in the source code can u put in to mail the password given in the login page?

also,
once u ur done editing the source code and everything how do u actually look at ur site?
i have the source code but then how do i like at what ive made?

Ezekiel
04-21-2007, 05:46 AM

anyway
now the part im confused about is where in the source code can u put in to mail the password given in the login page?

For that you'd have to learn PHP, HTML and the other languages used.

also,
once u ur done editing the source code and everything how do u actually look at ur site?
i have the source code but then how do i like at what ive made?

You would host it on a PHP hosting service.

lowprofile
04-21-2007, 08:44 AM
i got a question for anyone who knows.. how can you get another persons ip address from a game site? i know they have such persons in there called game site volunteers, which find ur ip address wht i want to know is how can a player in this game site have this option to view an ip also? is there a program?

anonymous92
04-21-2007, 02:34 PM
some php hostings are free right?

and i do have some knowledge of php and html codes and languages
such as <b>bold letters</b>

or including a... <a href="http://www.**********/">website<a/>

spacing.... &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp

placing....<p align="center">placement of a word or sentence?</p>

italics, font size, width and height, links to another page, images..pretty much all that

i know this site wont reveal the affect of the codes
but i just need to know on how to make the information given emailed to me when the person presses "login"

~~smart~fool~~
04-21-2007, 07:31 PM
use html forms

Ezekiel
04-22-2007, 05:16 PM
some php hostings are free right?

and i do have some knowledge of php and html codes and languages
such as <b>bold letters</b>

or including a... <a href="http://www.**********/">website<a/>

spacing.... &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp

placing....<p align="center">placement of a word or sentence?</p>

italics, font size, width and height, links to another page, images..pretty much all that

It's a good start, but server-scripting is a lot different from HTML. Even HTML is getting replaced by newer languages these days; I recommend learning XHTML (strict, with application/xhtml+xml content-type header) these days.

If that didn't make sense, there are two types of scripting for the web; browser-scripting and server-scripting. Browser scripts are run in your browser (one being HTML), and server scripts run on the server (one being PHP). Login pages such as that of Gmail, Hotmail or Myspace are made in browser scripts such as HTML, and when you enter your details and click send, the information is sent to the server where a server script processes it and logs you in. Forms are presented to the user in a browser script, then when they hit 'submit', the form sends that info to a server script. Two main components.

i know this site wont reveal the affect of the codes
but i just need to know on how to make the information given emailed to me when the person presses "login"

See my original post:

For that you'd have to learn PHP

Also, learn about forms in HTML.

There's two ways you can go in this; search the web for pre-made packs of fake login pages, or make your own. If you're going to make your own, learning is the only thing that can help. Sit down and read www.w*schools.com for a couple of hours, then you'll know if you can handle fully grasping languages like we mentioned.

anonymous92
04-27-2007, 07:23 PM
how do u know so much about computers and programs and that?

mlg solidsnake
04-27-2007, 08:08 PM

anyway

also,
i have the source code but then how do i like at what ive made? i would recomend that you learn the above langauges like he said put it this way would you rather have someone give you a step by step tutorial on how to use things like xhtml scripts/php etc... for something your trying to do then when you wanna do something else you have to get another tutorial because you didnt understand what you just did:? all you did was copycat what someone else did.. now if you learn how everything works scripting etc..

then when ever you encounter a problem you can figure it out without spending countless hours searching for tuts...

trust me its better off to spend those weeks and months learning rather then weeks and months for one tutorial so good luck

Ezekiel
04-28-2007, 03:54 AM
how do u know so much about computers and programs and that?

I've been learning for nearly two years now, I suppose from programming tutorials, forums like this and trying stuff on my own computer -- I'm not a professional. Well, at least at the start this forum had some interesting discussion; now it's filled up with hack requests.

I wouldn't call myself an expert; there are lots of people that have much more experience. Take a look at the forums of totse.com, rohitab.com and informationleak.net for example. My two years of tutorial-reading in my free time doesn't really compare with those that have many years of training.

For programming languages, I'm more knowledgeable in PHP, XHTML, Javascript and CSS than any other languages. Oh yeah, and SQL if that counts. Average C++ programming and really basic shell scripting are the other skills I can claim.

anonymous92
05-01-2007, 11:26 PM
ahhh!!!
im so confused with the php and all that

i get the hang out html and xhtml but php is just so confusing
ive read some parts in the emailing part but first of all how do u make that work?
where in the source code does the php go? or does it even go in the source code?

im confused!!!

Troll
05-01-2007, 11:39 PM
ahhh!!!
im so confused with the php and all that

i get the hang out html and xhtml but php is just so confusing
ive read some parts in the emailing part but first of all how do u make that work?
where in the source code does the php go? or does it even go in the source code?

im confused!!!

You've only been learning PHP for a few days, ofcourse it will seem really confusing right now..

Just read some more tutorials, practice a lot, and hopefully in a month or two you'll know enough to create a fake login page :)

Ezekiel
05-02-2007, 11:40 AM

To run PHP code, you first place your HTML/XHTML/CSS/Javascript code in a file ending with .php. Then, wherever you want to place PHP code, you enclose it like this:

<?php

echo("This is PHP code");

?>

The PHP goes alongside the browser code such as HTML, and is placed between those tags.

When the coding is done you host the file on a PHP web server, then browse to that page.

anonymous92
05-02-2007, 05:49 PM
but like how will it know that once u click on a certain tab, that it will send u that information

doesnt it need to recognize what u need to click so it can send the email?

like if u put the php code anywhere in the source code it wont know what u need to press to like send the information..
dont u need to like clarify(somehow in the code) that when u press the "login" button, thats when it will sned u the email, or does it know by itself somehow?..(which i dont think so)

thanks, even though i already know how to format php with the <?php and all that..either echo or print yeah i get that

anonymous92
05-02-2007, 05:57 PM
i forgot one thing...

u know how u can create ur own page with notepad and by saving it, u can view it in ur browser?
and up in the url instead of saying http:....
it says like /C:documents
something like that

if u copy ur url that uve made for ur page, and u send it to someone by messenger or email, will it work for them?

nozf3r4tu
05-02-2007, 07:11 PM
You will need to host the page on your PC. To do so,look thru the forum,there's a tutorial about it.:rolleyes:

Ezekiel
05-03-2007, 03:05 AM
Yeah, the path to your file ("C:\whatever\file.html") can only be accessed from your own computer. If someone else typed that in their file/web browser, they would get taken to that path on their own computer.

To make files and web pages accessible to the Internet, you need to first install a web server for your computer, then make arrangements so its port (usually port 80) can be accessed by the Internet. Usually this involved poking a hole in your firewall for that port and forwarding the port in your router's settings to your LAN address.

anonymous92
05-03-2007, 04:41 PM
so then i cant just send the link to them? i actually have either host the page or do whatever u told me on the server thingy listening on port 80?

and how do i that?

oh and did u read my other post mike? (or anyone who might know)
the one at "5:4*pm"..i asked a a few questions it would be very helpful if u helped me with them:D

Ezekiel
05-03-2007, 05:22 PM
so then i cant just send the link to them? i actually have either host the page or do whatever u told me on the server thingy listening on port 80?

Only you can access the files on your own hard drive. To make files accessible to the Internet, you install a web server and make sure the Internet can reach it.

and how do i that?

Try googling for tutorials on the topic of web servers, and it's good to know some web programming languages.

Ezekiel
05-03-2007, 05:24 PM
but like how will it know that once u click on a certain tab, that it will send u that information

doesnt it need to recognize what u need to click so it can send the email?

like if u put the php code anywhere in the source code it wont know what u need to press to like send the information..
dont u need to like clarify(somehow in the code) that when u press the "login" button, thats when it will sned u the email, or does it know by itself somehow?..(which i dont think so)

thanks, even though i already know how to format php with the <?php and all that..either echo or print yeah i get that

The only way to understand websites and browsers is to learn the languages used on the web. PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript; take your pick. HTML forms pass data between browser and server; only the server can send emails.

anonymous92
05-07-2007, 07:15 PM
still dont get it

only thing i know about php is that it can email with like a subject and like to and from who and all that

but i still dont get how i get it to email me when they press the "login" button

like from what i know, u can send emails but like only as if it was a real email with to:
subject:
and then the message:

i dont get how an email should be sent to me when they press "login" when php requiers something like the above.

such as when u format it like:

<?php
echo "<form method='post' action='mailform.php'>
Email: <input name='email' type='text' /><br />
Subject: <input name='subject' type='text' /><br />
<textarea name='message' rows='*5' cols='40'>
</textarea><br />
<input type='submit' />
</form>";
?>

how will that email me the information given when it doesnt know to perform the action when u press "login"?
i still dont get it :/

anonymous92
05-07-2007, 07:20 PM
nevermind thats not the right formatting to email information
oops

thats only for like an email form

but still...confused...

Ezekiel
05-08-2007, 03:07 AM
See my previous post,

The only way to understand websites and browsers is to learn the languages used on the web. PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript; take your pick. HTML forms pass data between browser and server; only the server can send emails.

anonymous92
05-14-2007, 07:07 PM
so is it possible hacking into someones computer or something like that once after u have their ip address??

Ezekiel
05-15-2007, 12:03 PM
so is it possible hacking into someones computer or something like that once after u have their ip address??

No, most people use routers.

anonymous92
05-16-2007, 09:48 PM
and what are those

what kinds are there??

Ezekiel
05-17-2007, 03:04 AM
and what are those

what kinds are there??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Router

Unless you use dial-up (who does these days?), your router is the box you plug your phone line into and plug your computers into via ethernet cables. You can't connect to a computer on the Internet that is behind a router, unless they specifically tell it to forward incoming connections on that port to its local address.

anonymous92
05-18-2007, 12:33 AM
but then howcome ive seen other posts about hacking peoples computers when they have their ip address
and then u say that u rather not discuss that kind of stuff

Ezekiel
05-18-2007, 04:18 AM
What are you talking about?

Voddo
05-18-2007, 01:07 PM
but then howcome ive seen other posts about hacking peoples computers when they have their ip address
and then u say that u rather not discuss that kind of stuff

I dont ever recall that being the state of play, People have asked questions about internet security and gathering IPs for security reasons before - and its been responded to. But you've gone from asking about aquiring an IP address, to learning HTML/PHP, then to fake login pages. Why would you want to make a fake login page unless it was for aquiring a Uname & Password of someone which wasnt given with concent? is a violation of this sites AUP (Acceptable Use Policy).

besides even if you were to succeed in aquiring the requested IP address :
Routers thesedays tend to have integrated Firewalls(Firewalls block unauthorized access to your PC) It would be virtually impossible to access someones home PC unless like mike explained earlier:

unless they specifically tell it to forward incoming connections on that port to its local address.

Secondly, you might end up getting a proxy server and not the users real IP address. Proxy servers are used everywhere thesedays to mask peoples real IP addresses.

Additionally (without getting too *********.) Some users have Dynamically assigned IP addresses. This means if they break the connection to their ISP (restart the router for instance) a replacement IP address is assigned to them.

Sorry if this post seems heavy handed at the start but you've gone from asking people about legitimate security questions (which they've taken the time to answer) to more like a walk-through on hacking and Uname and password harvesting.

Ezekiel
05-18-2007, 02:54 PM
I don't know if the admins agree with me for this forum, but the rules for my forum are that you can post about and discuss anything, as long as you don't post anything illegal (warez, passwords, etc). You can post a tutorial on illegal topics, but it should be hypothetical; you shouldn't incriminate yourself. Not much censorship other than to prevent getting shut down.

Again I'm not sure if those in charge agree, but I think topics like phishing are acceptable as long as the user doesn't go and post a whole list of passwords or ask us to help them break the law.

ssope
05-20-2007, 02:03 AM
Hello to you.