PDA

View Full Version : Learning in progress.

Justice.exe
05-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Erm, hi everyone. I had just join this forum few minutes ago, and i'm very new to here. Basically, i hope that i can learn about Internet securities, and also stuffs related to hacking. I'm very impressed to see hackers hacking into websites at a very fast speed, and i'm wondering how did they do it. So how should i start learning about all these things? I hope the experts in this forum would give me some advice. *Sigh* I'm really a noob.

Ezekiel
05-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Erm, hi everyone. I had just join this forum few minutes ago, and i'm very new to here. Basically, i hope that i can learn about Internet securities, and also stuffs related to hacking. I'm very impressed to see hackers hacking into websites at a very fast speed, and i'm wondering how did they do it. So how should i start learning about all these things? I hope the experts in this forum would give me some advice. *Sigh* I'm really a noob.

Learn a programming language and always search on Google and Wikipedia. That's my advice.

Justice.exe
05-09-2007, 02:53 AM
ok, thks alot, mike. But, do i have to learn programming languages in order to hack websites?

Ezekiel
05-09-2007, 12:27 PM
ok, thks alot, mike. But, do i have to learn programming languages in order to hack websites?

Yes, unless you want to use tools without any understanding of them. It's a choice of hacker or script-kiddy.

Justice.exe
05-09-2007, 01:05 PM
So which programming language should i pick up?

Moonbat
05-09-2007, 04:15 PM
HTML, PHP, some SQL, and some JavaScript.

HTML is very important.

Justice.exe
05-10-2007, 05:05 AM
Thanks alot. Anyway, if i have any problem can i ask you personally? (To moonbat)

Moonbat
05-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Sure.:D You can also ask mike, n0zfer4tu, and others.