PDA

View Full Version : WEbSITE FLooder

rome87
05-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Hi does anyone know a working website visitor flooder do so if i had a myspace account and wanted to get more visitors just flood it ?

Moonbat
05-18-2007, 12:35 PM
I think you should Google up 'Net Tools 4.5' because it's a nice suite of tools, and it includes a site flooder.

Voddo
05-18-2007, 02:22 PM
hypothetically if you wanted to increase your hits and it uses a simple 'user hits' without any sort of IP *****ing then a bit of HTML (IFRAMEs and a meta re***** tag) would work. you could even set it off whilst you go make a coffee.

I wouldnt recommend using it on any other site though

Ezekiel
05-18-2007, 02:38 PM
I don't know anything about Myspace (and don't wish to), but on my site I only count a 'unique hit' as a request by a single unique IP address. After 24 hours, the same IP address can qualify as a 'unique hit' again, but my visitor hits counter only increments by one per IP address per day.

What I'm getting at is, Myspace probably does the same. If you tell a flooding tool to keep requesting your Myspace page, it probably doesn't increase the visitor count because it's all from the same IP. What you'd need is a tool that utilizes proxies.

If Myspace simply counts hits without checking IP addresses, all you'd need to do is write a sockets application to send the following code to www.myspace.com:

GET /your_username/ HTTP/*.*
Host: www.myspace.com
\r\n
\r\n

...then repeat.

Out of interest, why do you want to have more visitors?

rome87
05-18-2007, 07:26 PM
i dunno thought it would be a laugh to see like 20 million vistors on myspace page :)

cansome one plz giv som links for other programs ive got nettools tools and used the website flooder but doesnt work i set it of for 5 min and no increase in my visitors.

ive tried it on my bebo page too doesnt work :(

Moonbat
05-18-2007, 08:17 PM
I think you should use our Official Proxy List (Proxies and Firewall section) and go to your site from each proxy, because I'm guessing MySpace uses a per-IP visit system, and website flooding won't help, because it makes many requests from the same IP.

rome87
05-19-2007, 06:49 AM
im guessing this is the same system as bebo ? so does anyone know of a programme tht visit page and then changes ip like no ip but does it faster and after every visit tht would take ages just to get *000 visitors *000 differnt ips :( :(

there has to be another soultion ?

Moonbat
05-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Hmmm... I would s***est going to a site/forum that allows HTML, and then in a posting, make a small IFRAME (*x* pixels) so that anytime someone views that post, they will also (unknowingly) view your page.