PDA

View Full Version : Firehackers : hotmail yahoo gmail hackers

FIREHACKERS
06-05-2007, 02:52 PM
FIREHACKERS GROUP : PASSWORD RECOVERY SERVICE

HI,
WE CAN GET THE PASSWORD OF ANY YAHOO HOTMAIL OR MSN ACCOUNT WITHOUT THE USE OF TROJANS, VIRUSES, BRUTE FORCE OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF APPLICATION THAT MIGHT DAMAGE THE VICTIMS COMPUTER. WE DON'T CHANGE THE ORIGINAL PASSWORD USING THE SECRET QUESTION. OUR SYSTEM GETS THE REAL PASSWORD CREATED BY THE USER OF THE ACCOUNT.

THE COST FOR THE SERVICE IS *60 US$. PAYMENT ONLY AFTER PROOF OF OUR SUCCES !!!

contact us to firehackers.007@********** with victim’s details (complete name ,email address ,country )

Moonbat
06-05-2007, 03:28 PM
*. Brute-forcing programs and trojans do not damage the victim's computer, unless you run some stupid command to wipe their C: drive or something.

2. If you don't use any of those methods you listed, then how do you do it? Do you have inside access to Yahoo! and MSN's databases? I'll buy them from you, $500,000 each.:D

*. FIREHACKERS sounds like a stupid name made by a bunch of *0-year old skiddies.

EDIT: Did your FIREHACKERS team do this defacement? http://www.volny.cz/acas/ms/deface.htm

That just proves even more you guys are skiddies.

Ezekiel
06-05-2007, 04:55 PM
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">

Meet the web hackers who can't write HTML.

Only For You LiLi ( My Love)

I'm sure LiLi and the rest of your team is very proud of you. You can't get cooler than hacking a site that sells exotic cats and chihuahuas with point 'n' click exploit tools.

You Game Over By FireHackers Digital network Security Team

Security team? At least admit that you did it purely for the pleasure of putting your dumb message on their site.

We Can Patch Bug In Your Server

Oh really? You mean you can edit the source code of common *nix applications, correcting the flaw that granted your crew access? Nah, I didn't think so.

Patching my box is as simple as running:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

Or doing it via GUI. It doesn't take a genius to update a system, and I'm sure they employ people that know much, much more than you do.

YOU GAME OVER

I wish there was a compulsory illiteracy test before getting an Internet connection. By the way, your caps lock key is broken.

FIREHACKERS
06-06-2007, 02:57 PM
EDIT: Did your FIREHACKERS team do this defacement? http://www.volny.cz/acas/ms/deface.htm

That just proves even more you guys are skiddies.

we don't have any relation with this.

and e are sorry but we can't giv you secret of our job.