PDA

View Full Version : Programing

Tr_Ms
06-10-2007, 04:51 PM
I need help to make new thew programs i'm looking forward too see your comment's.:)

Ezekiel
06-10-2007, 06:06 PM
:confused:

If you post a question, maybe we can give you an answer.

Tr_Ms
06-11-2007, 06:07 AM
Well i need a good keylogger to send it to my freind's pc if you can find it can you tell me plz ;)

Ezekiel
06-11-2007, 08:42 AM
I don't use keyloggers and am not familiar with the tools script kiddies use, so I can't give you a keylogger.

What has that got to do with programming anyway?

Tr_Ms
06-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Well first
*st Im not a kid
2nd keylogger is a program
*rd If you remeber first question i asked is eneyone who's how to make pragrams can help me understand how to make it:cool:

Moonbat
06-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Well first
*st Im not a kid
*rd If you remeber first question i asked is eneyone who's how to make pragrams can help me understand how to make it:cool:

*. There is a difference between programming (i.e. coding) a keylogger, and asking for one.

2. Script kiddie doesn't mean a literal kid or child, it's a word used to describe people you just use pre-made tools and scripts to screw with people, while having no knowledge of how and why it works.

*. A keylogger is a program, but a 'Programming' forum usually talks about the actual coding process of a program.

If you want to learn how to make a keylogger, you should Google up a programming language. To a beginner, I would recommend Python. For more advnaced languages, I can recommend Java or C++. After you get a good grasp of those, I'd s***est learning something known as Windows API, which will allow your programs to take on a more graphical look (like a GUI).

Tr_Ms
06-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Moonbat please if you know eney keylogger's that i can send to my freind's pc by email plz tell me at

http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58*7

Thanks
your sencirily
Tr_Ms

Ezekiel
06-11-2007, 02:28 PM

Yes, but programming is the act of creating programs, not using them.

You can't just tell someone how to make programs. It's like asking someone "Tell me how to speak Russian, god damn it!". It takes hard work and a long time of learning from you to learn how to make complicated programs. Start by searching Google and Wikipedia for your chosen language.

EDIT: I just looked up and Moonbat pretty much said that already..

Moonbat
06-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Yep, got to it first mike:D

Tr_Ms, that post about keyloggers is breaking the forum rules, therefore I can't respond.

Ezekiel
06-12-2007, 04:16 AM
Tr_Ms, that post about keyloggers is breaking the forum rules, therefore I can't respond.

How is it? We're allowed to discuss illegal things; just not post stuff like warez and passwords. Helping people with illegal things is your own choice, at least that's what I think. As long as it's not like "Help me steal ****** card numbers", I don't really see the problem.

Moonbat
06-12-2007, 01:56 PM
But this was her post concerning keyloggers:

I need a good keylogger that i can send it to my freind to see if there in eney relationship with my girl freind:(

That's breaking rule #*.

EDIT: Mike, I'm not talking about this one, there was a post she linked to in one of her posts here.