PDA

View Full Version : Prgramming Hackers for runescape

Dread155
06-12-2007, 10:46 PM
In Runescape, I designed a forum based guild but I needed a place to call our guild home. This guild decided to use the big inn next to the lumby yard, it's rarely used, so we didn't mind. It came to my attention though, allthough we use this building as our home it's not officialy ours.

I was wondering if I can get a hacker to build me an npc, or edit some of the npc's text to say what I want. I know it sounds pretty hard I guess but if this can be done, plz let me know.

Contact me either on the forum or at my email "dc_greenlantern@hotimal.com".

Dread155
06-12-2007, 10:48 PM
My area is not the jolloy ***r inn, the inn next to the lumby yard. The building is still undecided but I need a hacker to make me an npc.

Moonbat
06-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah, sure I'll do it! While I'm at it, I'll hack your stats to all **, give you * billion gp, and make you a Mod!

Seriously, if this was possible, Runescape would cease to exist, hackers would screw with everything. As of now, there is no way to hack Runescape. At the most, you can use macroers and auto-fish/mine/whatever programs, and that's pretty much it.

Not to mention the legal trouble you could get it for doing this, if it was possible, which it is not.