PDA

View Full Version : Since Poison Ivy 2.*.*

Gomhon2
06-23-2007, 09:48 PM
I've been working on getting it to be undetected, I haven't even gotten that one finished yet.

ha ha.

Alright, so.. I've followed guides, yes I may be a dumb shit script kitty that even
with guides for programs can't do anything, I understand, but this is aggravating.

I can say I've spent at least since last November on something, that I've read about, read comments, read guides, read questions, read answers, read tonnssss of mike's answers, and nothing has really helped me.

I was even going to buy the undetected version of PI from chasenet.org

but I can't spend freaking *00 + dollars on something when I know I can get help by nice people that comment on here, and I can tip them way less but still profitable and myself being appreciative enough it could work out.

I spent at least a month trying to get my ip unblocked from PI, and that I learned to port forward, now I find out the day after I need to hex edit it or it won't even let me send it without my laptop detecting it, or the website its getting put on or sent to

I can say I'm going to obsess over this until I learn to do it, I'm completely dedicated, and I know a lot about computers, just not too much about coding thing's.

If anyone can help me, I can pay at least 5-20 dollars.

I've already messaged carlo and I'm hoping for a reply, he seems like a decent guy out of all the post's i've seen of his and the guides he posted.

Well I appreciate any help, my name's Anthony, and... uhh ya!

By the way, I'm only *5, but I'm going to learn this, and I'm ready to give it all I have.

Anything can be learned, if given the right help.. Thanks guys.

Ezekiel
06-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Alright, so.. I've followed guides, yes I may be a dumb shit script kitty that even
with guides for programs can't do anything, I understand, but this is aggravating.

If you want to make a program avoid antivirus detection, learn C programming, learn assembly and learn the PE format. I know, a lot of learning.

I was even going to buy the undetected version of PI from chasenet.org

People still pay for software? Just search on torrent search sites or P2P networks; I found it on first try:

http://www.torrentspy.com/search?query=poison+ivy&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

it won't even let me send it without my laptop detecting it

Disable your antivirus.

or the website its getting put on or sent to

Websites don't usually have antivirus scanners. If they block executables, zip or rar it.

I've already messaged carlo and I'm hoping for a reply, he seems like a decent guy out of all the post's i've seen of his and the guides he posted.

He plagiarised all of those guides -- he didn't write any of them. He also stopped coming on here (and MSN) a long time ago.

Gomhon2
06-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Well, see, my interest in this started a long time ago on a game, where my friend, (not friend anymore) used to key log people using his website, saying upload macro media player and we'd get their stuff. He told me you have to hex edit key logger's in order to even put them on free webs or whatever site, since then I haven't been able to, I don't know how he did it, but all his were undetectable, and yes i could easily disable my anti-virus on my laptop, but that doesn't help me in the manor that I need. Me trying it on my laptop is testing it to get it undetectable for my own usage.

You said something about downloading torrent of it, poison ivy makes a server in which send-able and with that it has the IP address inside the key logger which in turn when people start it, and it melts, they connect to your server, and you can view them.

I just need to learn what my friend used to do, it's gonna kill me.

I have ocd, haha.

Thanks for the first reply though mike, I've read a lot of your stuff, and it's not like i'm arrogant trying to find a easy way to getting to do what I'm thinking about, I will learn whatever needed, will what you say to learn make me capable of making poison ivy undetectable when it's ran.

thanks.