PDA

View Full Version : Banned can not post on sports forum

flyerodeo
06-27-2007, 01:59 PM
first of all, this message is directed to everyone my IP address was banned on a sports forum I can just log into the site with my username and password but can't post anything it says This IP address has been banned from the community. can I change my IP address and actually that shouldn't be necessary since they could just unban my IP address to give me the chance to post again. any ideas to let me post do I change my IP address on forum

Ezekiel
06-27-2007, 03:08 PM
If you're on your computer at home, your IP address changes on every internet reconnect. Reset your router, then you have a new IP address.

flyerodeo
06-27-2007, 04:43 PM
I am on a computer at home, your I Reset my router, then I have a new IP address. I did I can just log into the site with my username and password but can't post anything it says This IP address has been banned from the community any ideas

Moonbat
06-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Use a proxy such as Anonymouse to get by the restrictions.

flyerodeo
06-27-2007, 08:30 PM
I am not ********* can you explain a proxy such as Anonymouse to get by the restrictions.please

Ezekiel
06-28-2007, 02:55 AM
I am not ********* can you explain a proxy such as Anonymouse to get by the restrictions.please

Use Google or Wikipedia. We are not your personal research service.