PDA

View Full Version : Google Hacks Volume VI

Halla
07-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Thought you guys would enjoy:
http://one.revver.com/watch/***867

Ezekiel
07-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Haha, I'm going to have some fun with that Google Maps trick at the end.

You'd think they would see the abuse/prank potential for something like that.

gordo
07-03-2007, 05:36 PM
heh heh, It IS fun. I just had the **** Club call my boss, who is bald. Great find

Moonbat
07-03-2007, 08:54 PM
"I hope you'll stop emailing me." :D

I don't think that you should've given out that phpMyAdmin thing, that's really dangerous, and you put it so easily that even skiddeis can get it, that's even more dangerous.

Oh, and I agree with mike, thanks for that Google Map hack. My imagination has widened.:D

Ezekiel
07-04-2007, 05:48 AM
"I hope you'll stop emailing me." :D

I don't think that you should've given out that phpMyAdmin thing, that's really dangerous, and you put it so easily that even skiddeis can get it, that's even more dangerous.

They can find that sort of info on the internet anyway if they're determined, so I don't really see the problem.

Besides, white hat hacking is bullshit. There are those that hack for fun without causing serious damage, there are those that hack for profit and there are those that provide information without getting involved, but those that think they are providing vulnerability information for the benefit of the 'security community' are just kidding themselves, just like the people who write tools such as nmap for 'security testing'. Everyone knows what they're mostly used for.

It's the same as the companies that provide rolling paper. They can claim that it's used purely for tobacco, but they know that most use it for cannabis. If they really objected to that use of their product, they would stop selling it. If hackers really wanted to become a slave to random companies and protect their security, they would not disclose the information at all to the public. They all have purely personal reasons for doing it, whatever legitimate reason they give.

Hacking is a personal thing, either for respect, for fun or for profit.

Moonbat
07-04-2007, 11:42 AM
They can find that sort of info on the internet anyway if they're determined, so I don't really see the problem.

Besides, white hat hacking is bullshit. There are those that hack for fun without causing serious damage, there are those that hack for profit and there are those that provide information without getting involved, but those that think they are providing vulnerability information for the benefit of the 'security community' are just kidding themselves, just like the people who write tools such as nmap for 'security testing'. Everyone knows what they're mostly used for.

It's the same as the companies that provide rolling paper. They can claim that it's used purely for tobacco, but they know that most use it for cannabis. If they really objected to that use of their product, they would stop selling it. If hackers really wanted to become a slave to random companies and protect their security, they would not disclose the information at all to the public. They all have purely personal reasons for doing it, whatever legitimate reason they give.

Hacking is a personal thing, either for respect, for fun or for profit.

I'm not one to advocate white-hatting or anything of that sort. I'm saying that if a hacker is gonna deface a site, he should've done something to make it his deface, not just Googled up a simple Google dork.

Ezekiel
07-04-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm not one to advocate white-hatting or anything of that sort. I'm saying that if a hacker is gonna deface a site, he should've done something to make it his deface, not just Googled up a simple Google dork.

Yeah, I agree.

~~smart~fool~~
07-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Holy shit you are a genious dude. Please hook us up with more of these :D

~~smart~fool~~
07-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Google takes fraud and spamming very seriously. We use ********* methods to prevent future prank calls from the same user within a reasonable period of time. You won't be charged for any such calls. Please contact clicktocall-support@google.com if you believe someone is entering your phone number without your permission or knowledge.

Looks like they know what is up :(

:Edit: what is really ownage is having it call your aim phoneline rofl

nozf3r4tu
07-07-2007, 01:37 AM
I had to burry my windows,they died on me slowly..lol
anyways,i'm sure you guys seen this,but for the kiddies and newbies,here ya go with some more google stuff.

the common search inputs below will give you an idea...for instance if you want to search for the an index of "root"

in the search box put in exactly as you see it in bold

===================

example *:

allintitle: "index of/root"

result:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-...G=Google+Search

what it reveals is 2,5*0 pages that you can possible browse at your will...

====================

example 2

inurl:"auth_user_file.txt"

http://www.google.com/search?num=*00&hl=en...G=Google+Search

this result spawned 4*4 possible files to access

here is an actual file retrieved from a site and edited , we know who the admin is and we have the hashes thats a job for JTR (john the ripper)

txUKhXYi4xeFs|******|admin|Worasit|Junsawang|xxx@xxx|on
qk6GaDj*iBfNg|tomjang||Bug|Tom|xxx@xxx|on

with the many variations below, it should keep you busy for a long time mixing them reveals many different permutations

SEARCH PATHS more to be added

"Index of /admin"
"Index of /password"
"Index of /mail"
"Index of /" +passwd
"Index of /" +password.txt
"Index of /" +.htaccess
index of ftp +.mdb allinurl:/cgi-bin/ +mailto

administrators.pwd.index
authors.pwd.index
service.pwd.index
filetype:config web
gobal.asax index

allintitle: "index of/admin"
allintitle: "index of/root"
allintitle: sensitive filetype:doc
allintitle: restricted filetype :mail
allintitle: restricted filetype:doc site:gov

inurl:passwd filetype:txt
inurl:admin filetype:db
inurl:iisadmin
inurl:"auth_user_file.txt"
inurl:"wwwroot/*."

top secret site:mil
confidential site:mil

allinurl: winnt/system*2/ (get cmd.exe)
allinurl:/bash_history

intitle:"Index of" .sh_history
intitle:"Index of" .bash_history
intitle:"index of" passwd
intitle:"index of" people.lst
intitle:"index of" pwd.db
intitle:"index of" etc/shadow
intitle:"index of" spwd
intitle:"index of" ******.passwd
intitle:"index of" htpasswd
intitle:"index of" members OR accounts
intitle:"index of" user_carts OR user_cart

ALTERNATIVE INPUTS

_vti_inf.html
service.pwd
users.pwd
authors.pwd
administrators.pwd
shtml.dll
shtml.exe
fpcount.exe
default.asp
showcode.asp
sendmail.cfm
getFile.cfm
imagemap.exe
test.bat
msadcs.dll
htimage.exe
counter.exe
browser.inc
hello.bat
default.asp\
dvwssr.dll
cart*2.exe
add.exe
index.jsp
SessionServlet
shtml.dll
index.cfm
page.cfm
shtml.exe
web_store.cgi
shop.cgi
upload.asp
default.asp
pbserver.dll
phf
test-cgi
finger
Count.cgi
jj
php.cgi
php
nph-test-cgi
handler
webdist.cgi
webgais
websendmail
faxsurvey
htmlscript
perl.exe
www***rd.pl
www-sql
view-source
campas
aglimpse
glimpse
man.sh
AT-admin.cgi
AT-generate.cgi
filemail.pl
maillist.pl
info2www
files.pl
bnbform.cgi
survey.cgi
classifieds.cgi
wrap
cgiwrap
edit.pl
perl
names.nsf
webgais
dumpenv.pl
test.cgi
submit.cgi
guestbook.cgi
guestbook.pl
cachemgr.cgi
responder.cgi
perlshop.cgi
query
w*-msql
plusmail
htsearch
infosrch.cgi
publisher
ultra***rd.cgi
db.cgi
formmail.cgi
allmanage.pl
ssi
adpassword.txt
redirect.cgi
cvsweb.cgi
login.jsp
dbconnect.inc
admin
htgrep
wais.pl
amadmin.pl
subscribe.pl
news.cgi
auctionweaver.pl
.htpasswd
acid_main.php
access.log
log.htm
log.html
log.txt
logfile
logfile.htm
logfile.html
logfile.txt
logger.html
stat.htm
stats.htm
stats.html
stats.txt
webaccess.htm
wwwstats.html
source.asp
perl
mailto.cgi
YaBB.pl
mailform.pl
cached_feed.cgi
global.cgi
Search.pl
build.cgi
common.php
show
global.inc
ad.cgi
WSFTP.LOG
index.html~
index.php~
index.html.bak
index.php.bak
print.cgi
register.cgi
webdriver
bbs_forum.cgi
mysql.class
sendmail.inc
CrazyWWW***rd.cgi
search.pl
way-***rd.cgi
webpage.cgi
pwd.dat
adcycle
post-query
help.cgi
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Part2 more from google
Yeah it's more than great, this Google.com

Here's a few additions to my previous post regarding specialcommands/search strings:

allintitle:"***** supply" economics

site:edu
site:nc.us

Cache finds a copy of the page that Google indexed even if that page is no longer availible at it's original URL or has since changed it's content completely. This is great for pages that changes often.
cache:www.google.com

neurosurgery daterange:2452*8*-2452*8*

"leading economic indicators" filetype:ppt

Related as you might expect, finds pages that are related to the specified page. This is a good way to find categories of pages; a search for related:google.com would return a variety of searchengines, including HotBot, Yahoo! and Northern light.
related:www.**********
related:www.cnn.com

Info provides a page of links to more information about a specified URL. Information includes a link to the URL's cache, a list of pages that links to thar URL, pages related to that URL, and pages containing that URL.
NOTE: This works only if google.com has indexed the page(s).
info:www.oreilly.com
info:www.nytimes.com/technology

More for google-
Some old & new stuff to search in uncle google:

"Index of /admin"
"index of/root"
"Index of /etc"
"Index of /mail"

"Index of /" +passwd
"Index of /" +password.txt
"Index of /" +.htaccess

inurl:/cgi-bin/exemplobugado

Noz

Moonbat
07-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Very informative post n0z, thanks:D

Here is a site (Halla's site) with links to a bunch of nice tutorials, including volumes *-* of Halla's previous Google Hacking videos.

http://informationleak.net/

pieman
08-06-2007, 11:04 AM
nice i like the map thing i am a n00b

JayT
09-03-2007, 06:40 PM
I'm Not Really Evil, But I Play Evil On TV

I'm in a moral dilemma.

WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU DISCOVER AN EGREGIOUS BREACH OF ******** DATA SECURITY AND THE WEB****** NEVER REPLIES TO SEVERAL EMAILS WHEN YOU TRY TO TELL HIM?

I give up. Hence my moral dilemma.

I have found what appears to be a very long list of personal ****** card info in Google cache - complete with names, addresses, phone numbers, ****** card numbers and expiration dates, mother's maiden names, etc.

One company I told about it took their ******** data file off-line immediately - and never even thanked me for bringing it to their attention - grrrrrrrrr.

Another company I contacted about a similar problem hasn't done anything in over a month or replied to my emails and the list is still there in all its tempting glory.

Wonder if it's a clever hoax - like a honeypot. I love honey.

I Googled several of the phone numbers in the list and they matched real listings - same names, addresses and phone numbers as in the apparent ******** data list.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Google, you have been very, very naughty!
Just you wait till your father gets home!

P.S.

I tried to contact Google about it, but they never replied either!
Am I really that ugly?

:&#222;

SyntaXmasteR
09-03-2007, 09:35 PM
You will never contact "Google". But if you would like to directly contact someone with VERY HIGH AUTHORITY that actually listens to feedback you can visit http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/ and drop him a message.

Ezekiel
09-04-2007, 05:52 AM
I have found what appears to be a very long list of personal ****** card info in Google cache - complete with names, addresses, phone numbers, ****** card numbers and expiration dates, mother's maiden names, etc.

I'm sure this happens very often. It is the company's responsibility, not Google's. They might remove the offending cache page, but they usually require the web****** of the site in question to verify first. Since it's ****** card information, they probably would remove it.

JayT
09-06-2007, 03:15 PM
You will never contact "Google". But if you would like to directly contact someone with VERY HIGH AUTHORITY that actually listens to feedback you can visit http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/ and drop him a message.

Thanks, I just may try that.

Google seems to be difficult to contact, or at least they never seem to reply.

I tried the blog - seems down at the moment!
grrrrrrrrrrrr .... This is obviously an evil international conspiracy!

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/

Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at db70c.pair.com. This could mean your host's database server is down.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?
If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

JayT
09-06-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm sure this happens very often. It is the company's responsibility, not Google's. They might remove the offending cache page, but they usually require the web****** of the site in question to verify first. Since it's ****** card information, they probably would remove it.

Apparently the web****** didn't apply any metatags to instruct the GoogleBot not to index the page.

I tried to contact the web****** twice - but no reply in nearly two months and it is still there right now

By now there is little doubt that some evil hacker has copied the data.

Moonbat
09-06-2007, 04:36 PM
I'll give you dead animal pics if you give me those ** #'s :D

Ezekiel
09-07-2007, 05:40 AM
I'll give you dead animal pics if you give me those ** #'s :D

I'll give this forum dead pics of you if you use those ** #s :D.

Moonbat
09-07-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm not planning to use them unless I desperately need them. Everyone needs a plan B.

Ezekiel
09-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Your plan B is someone else's plan A.

** fraud is compensated by the ****s, but it's not victimless (i.e. big corporation takes the loss) since the victims have to wait weeks to get their ***** back.

Moonbat
09-07-2007, 06:23 PM
You think this is always plan A for someone? Lemme give you an example.

Today I stole a **** BBT card. After writing down all necessary info, I put it back in the purse (yes, I steal from ******, shut up, I don't care what you think :P) I checked the balance online. Turns out it only had a balance of $0.7*

I checked the purchases, and found out that last month the person spent $*5 on food at a Peking restaurant (in one day). $**5 dollars from Kroger supermarket. $70 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (women's products store). The big shocker was that this person spent about $*00 online at Saks Fifth Avenue (big rich women brand-name store).

Whether you agree or not, I think that this person should be nice enough to let me use about $20 to buy a month of Maruchan Instant Ramen so I can survive.

PS: For all the fedz and poleesh agentz looking at this post, I DIDN'T use the card. What am I gonna buy with seventy-one cents??

gordo
09-08-2007, 06:50 AM
be careful moonbat, the act of stealing a purse will put you away, whether you use a ****** card or not. Then we would all miss you here. ;)

Mark J. Mershon
09-08-2007, 07:12 AM
Thank you for your cooperation, Michael. The IP address and timestamp of his post should be enough for our Internet Crime division to conduct an investigation.

Moonbat
09-08-2007, 11:33 AM
I didn't steal the purse, all I did was see it, take the card, write down stuff, then put said card back.

@ Mark - Lol, come get me! :D

JayT
09-08-2007, 02:03 PM
What am I gonna buy with seventy-one cents??

Only 7* cents at the moment. Until her next social security check is depositied, then there's almost twice that!

There was once a day (yes, on THIS planet) when you could actually buy a full dinner for two people for less than 7* cents!

[*806]
Salem County NJ:

Best dinner with pint of good beer or cider *7.5 cents
Best breakfast, of tea, coffee or chocolate, loaf sugar ** cents
Ditto of cold meat with a pint of good beer or cider 25cents

SOURCE: Old Inns and Taverns in West Jersey, Camden County Historical Society, **62)

Think of the ***** you could save shopping if you owned a time machine!

Moonbat
09-08-2007, 03:28 PM
That would be 7* ******* cents, not these "new-fangled" coins of today. I could make a lot of ***** back then selling pennies (they are made of copper after all).

Ezekiel
09-08-2007, 05:43 PM
I'm sorry, Moonbat, but someone had to put a stop to your criminal activities. Maybe your parents will be able to teach you to feel empathy.

Moonbat
09-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Lol, well, I guess I'm done for....

Except that this "Mark" guy's IP happens to be a TOR node. I'm starting to suspect that a fellow All NetTools member (coughmikecough) is either:

A) Playing a joke
B) Is a fed

I leave you all to decide. :D

Reminds me of Joel Cruz.

Mark J. Mershon
09-08-2007, 07:34 PM
I can assure you, 'Moonbat', that the Bureau has already made progress in contacting your ISP to retrieve subscriber details. Yesterday we obtained a search warrant for all computer equipment located on your premises, so you can expect a visit within the next week.

For verification of said warrant, visit the web link below:

http://tinyurl.com/yfqv74

Moonbat
09-08-2007, 07:59 PM
I can assure you, 'Moonbat', that the Bureau has already made progress in contacting your ISP to retrieve subscriber details. Yesterday we obtained a search warrant for all computer equipment located on your premises, so you can expect a visit within the next week.

For verification of said warrant, visit the web link below:

http://tinyurl.com/yfqv74

Lol, stupid robots :D

Ezekiel
09-09-2007, 05:57 AM
Well,

&#82*;&#82*;&#82*;&#82*;&#82*;&#82*;&#82*;

Mark J. Mershon
09-09-2007, 05:58 AM
That was fun.

Ezekiel
09-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Wasn't it?

Now my honest reply to your post:

You think this is always plan A for someone? Lemme give you an example.

Today I stole a **** BBT card. After writing down all necessary info, I put it back in the purse (yes, I steal from ******, shut up, I don't care what you think :P) I checked the balance online. Turns out it only had a balance of $0.7*

I checked the purchases, and found out that last month the person spent $*5 on food at a Peking restaurant (in one day). $**5 dollars from Kroger supermarket. $70 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (women's products store). The big shocker was that this person spent about $*00 online at Saks Fifth Avenue (big rich women brand-name store).

Whether you agree or not, I think that this person should be nice enough to let me use about $20 to buy a month of Maruchan Instant Ramen so I can survive.

PS: For all the fedz and poleesh agentz looking at this post, I DIDN'T use the card. What am I gonna buy with seventy-one cents??

I went through a phase where I would be willing to steal, commit fraud and much more. Now I would only participate in crime that is as victimless as possible -- I can imagine what it would be like on the other side of theft. I'm not interested in that sort of stuff any more, even though I never did anything particularly bad anyway.

I don't agree with ****** card fraud, since it's not exactly victimless. People lose their ***** indefinitely (until the ** company compensates them), and they usually have to pay a certain amount.

Your justification is basically communism. Communism fails in society -- no matter how hard life is for the people at the bottom of a capitalistic society, people have to have a reason to work to make something of themselves.

Just stealing from the rich is better than stealing from anybody, but my point above still applies.

I may disagree with ** fraud, but it's not like I'm going to report you. It's your own life.

One tip though: it's not wise to admit to these things online.

JayT
09-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Lol, stupid robots :D

You're just jealous because robots can find a job when you can't!

LOL

Moonbat
09-09-2007, 11:59 AM
I can find a job, it's just that I don't want to, as of now.

@ Mike - You're right I guess, me and my big mouth :p Anyways, thanks for the advice, but communism FTW!

Ezekiel
09-09-2007, 02:04 PM
!(communism FTW)

Moonbat
09-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Lies! Communists rule, everyone wins.

P.S. Communism != Dictatorship

Ezekiel
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Communists rule, everyone wins.

Everyone has no motivation to work to achieve in their life.

We all are striving for self-improvement, whether we admit it or not. We're all trying to improve our own lives. It's human nature. Your [hinted] ****** card fraud is proof of this.

If all your earned ***** is distributed evenly among other people, what reason do you have to work?

JayT
09-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Everyone has no motivation to work to achieve in their life.

We all are striving for self-improvement, whether we admit it or not. We're all trying to improve our own lives. It's human nature. Your [hinted] ****** card fraud is proof of this.

If all your earned ***** is distributed evenly among other people, what reason do you have to work?

Communism, Democracy, Capitalism, etc ...

They all work ideally - on paper.

None of the theories behind them adequately account for human nature, dominated by greed.

Communism has the fatal flaw of certain others benefiting from your work when they do not deserve to and reducing your incentive to produce.

Human nature is the fatal flaw in any ideal theory of society.

It's human nature that is the root of all evil, not *****.

Even if ***** didn't exist, the base evil that is human nature would still remain unchanged.

The way things should be and the way things actually are, are in two different, unconnected universes.

Ezekiel
09-15-2007, 05:19 PM
None of the theories behind them adequately account for human nature, dominated by greed.

Capitalism comes closest to suiting human nature, I think. People steal from each other though, so it has its flaws too.

Communism has the fatal flaw of certain others benefiting from your work when they do not deserve to and reducing your incentive to produce.

True.

Human nature is the fatal flaw in any ideal theory of society.

It's human nature that is the root of all evil, not *****.

Even if ***** didn't exist, the base evil that is human nature would still remain unchanged.

The way things should be and the way things actually are, are in two different, unconnected universes.

It's the nature of any organism; we just happen to be particularly advanced as a species.

After surviving millions of years of evolution, we all have brutal genetic instructions for survival and reproduction. Empathy is a relatively new aspect to humans, in comparison to where we have come from.

gordo
09-15-2007, 07:37 PM
"Human nature is the fatal flaw in any ideal theory of society."
I agree.
Almost all of the problems in the world are a result of too MANY people.

Moonbat
09-16-2007, 12:37 PM
I think we need another Holocaust, don't you ol' chap? I say we kill them thar daigum Aussie aboriginies!

Ezekiel
09-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Damn, you got me. I'm secretly Hitler's great-grandson.

You won't find me on this picture:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Hitlerfamilytree.png

This is my true family tree:

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/*725/hitlerfamilytreedj5.png (http://imageshack.us)

Virgin1305
09-28-2007, 05:39 AM

So you can only be a hacker if you went to college for computers? Or can you learn on your own? I know you guys hate stupid questions, so feel free to drill me if this is one of them.
How long does it take to learn all this stuff. I mean if a bunch of people can teach themselves to learn phone noises-but computers are harder right?

Ezekiel
09-29-2007, 04:31 AM
So you can only be a hacker if you went to college for computers? Or can you learn on your own?

Not sure if I'd call myself a hacker, but I'm sixteen and haven't had any formal education in computer-related things (well, I'm sort of starting now).

Do you need to go to college? Hell no. If you can only learn with someone holding your hand all the way, you're not really hacker material; just a new average-pay programmer for X corporation.

Most hackers are self-taught, whether or not they decided to utilise their skills in their career.

Age, location; none of this matters. As long as you're intelligent and self-sufficient, you can reach a pretty impressive level after several years.

I know you guys hate stupid questions, so feel free to drill me

Sounds like a metaphoric invitation ;).

How long does it take to learn all this stuff. I mean if a bunch of people can teach themselves to learn phone noises-but computers are harder right?

Depends what you mean by "all this stuff". People can learn programming languages (just at an average level) in several months.

whiterabbit7500
11-29-2007, 05:05 PM
anyone know wht google maps isnt giving the option to call anymore? :(

Moonbat
11-29-2007, 05:36 PM
anyone know wht google maps isnt giving the option to call anymore? :(

Probably because people abused it too much :p

whiterabbit7500
11-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Probably because people abused it too much :p

ya, i figured :rolleyes:

i kinda wanted to do it...i know a few people who would like to call strip clubs during work!! :D

Moonbat
11-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Lol, sadly I never found much of a use for it, except one time, but by then it was already gone :(

zahrani magzol
02-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Damn you, Fools

Born bitch

Fallen Son

Promised very big

The very large Mekrtkm

I want to established a relationship with daughters or nephews Please Please

Moonbat
02-11-2008, 01:35 PM
You're pretty

pretty stupid, that is.

ferdelgadillo13
06-24-2008, 03:27 PM

ok thanks for this volume

emnoiinay9
09-04-2009, 05:23 AM
Marked! I will come back to check this soon!thanks a lot.:-)
simulation taux ****** immobilier de France calcul pret courtier (http://simulationde******immobilier.org)outil de simulation crédit immobilier dont les plus utiles sont : le calcul simulation taux ****** immobilier de France calcul pret courtier (http://simulationde******immobilier.org)