PDA

View Full Version : Want to learn how to...

newbtrying2l3ar
07-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Im deployed in iraq with a lot of time on my hands. I always wanted to learn how to hack and now I have the time to learn. But i want to start off small. This guy sent me a link in a im and when i clicked on it he got all my passwords and locked me out of my yahoo and i had to make a new one and at first i was pissed off. But now i cant stop trying to figure out how he did it. Thats how i found this site trying to learn how to crack myspace passwords. But everything i was reading sounded like jiburous. Can you guys teach me where to start how to make a cookies stealer and how all the basics?

Ezekiel
07-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Can you guys teach me where to start how to make a cookies stealer and how all the basics?

Web programming languages, such as HTML, PHP, Javascript, CSS and SQL. To be adept at anything, you have to start with the basics and progress naturally. Without that, you are simply following, but not understanding, instructions.

If you've got lots of free time, this shouldn't be too much of a problem. Hell, it might even be enjoyable.

newbtrying2l3ar
07-06-2007, 12:36 PM
where do i start and which one do i need to learn to crack myspace passwords

Moonbat
07-06-2007, 05:07 PM
http://www.w*schools.com

This will teach you two languages you need to learn, HTML and PHP. You should also learn JavaScript and a bit of SQL.

You need to know PHP and HTML to be able to make fake login pages.

~~smart~fool~~
07-06-2007, 05:11 PM
If you think giving us a sob story of being in Iraq its not going to work. Any sane person deployed in Iraq does not want to hack myspace. Please everyone stop asking its not possible just forget it[ftw].

I have about 20 accounts on my aim ignore list. Noobs ask me "hey can you help me hack myspace"

newbtrying2l3ar
07-07-2007, 02:12 AM
sorry I must of worded that wrong. I wasnt trying to give a sob story for something I signed up for. I was just trying to explain that i have a lot of time on my hands. And Im not trying to hack myspace... Just trying to crack passwords so i can fuck with my friends... I understand the only way to crack a password is to phish them.( I think thats what its called) I only want to mess with my friends so it will be easy to be like he check this link out. I just wanna learn how to make the link and install a keylogger and/or cookie stealer. and thanks for the help

p.s. Im supprised that nobody made a cookie stealer named cookie monster...lol sorry im a dork

Ezekiel
07-07-2007, 03:35 AM
where do i start and which one do i need to learn to crack myspace passwords

All of them. Start with HTML.