PDA

View Full Version : Crashing someons computer.

weenis223
07-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Hey everyone I am very new at this and I need a virus/trogan that no firewall can detect and I can send through e-mail or pm to crash someones computer that they can not re-format. Also, I need a good way to hack peoples accounts on forums and paypal and shit. Thanks guyz. This forum looked like they helped newbies alot so I desided to make this my offical hacking site. lol

ray02945
07-31-2007, 03:50 AM
well thats pretty messed up us hackers dont tolerate such stupidity its retarded to hack paypal unless you can trade 5 bucks for a year in the slammer

Newby_Programme
08-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Hey everyone I am very new at this and I need a virus/trogan that no firewall can detect and I can send through e-mail or pm to crash someones computer that they can not re-format. Also, I need a good way to hack peoples accounts on forums and paypal and shit. Thanks guyz. This forum looked like they helped newbies alot so I desided to make this my offical hacking site. lol
Dont give up your day job.

Moonbat
08-05-2007, 11:54 AM
You can get rid of anything by formatting. When you format you lose everything on the drive, nothing gets left. There is no program/file that is "unformattable"

As for your second question, every forum is different, so you must approach it in a different way. Also, even if we knew how to hack Paypal and steal ***** from people, we wouldn't tell you. Google is your best friend.

Ezekiel
08-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Also, I need a good way to hack peoples accounts on forums and paypal and shit.

You're in luck. I had some free time, so I made a tool to hack those things you mentioned:

www.exoteric.ws/uploads/hack.exe

Enjoy.

Moonbat -- I've re-opened this for a time.

iDavies
08-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Laugh Out Loud!!

Lolhax V*.**.7ForumsBUTTONPaypalShitWhat do you want to hack?STATICAttention:You really shouldn't have pressed that button.

I opened it up in TextEdit and looked at the source. That's funny! I wonder how many people fell for it?

Moonbat
08-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Moonbat -- I've re-opened this for a time.

Ah, whatever. We might as well have some fun, cus' I'm not expecting any serious questions on this forum for a while.

Ezekiel
08-06-2007, 05:13 AM
The program isn't malicious; just annoying. After they click any button and the popup box, the internal speaker (beeping thing) starts beeping for a while. Might scare the shit out of someone who's never even heard the internal speaker before.

It beeps for just over *0000 times, which would take about *0 minutes at most.

You can try it if you want, but you might want to leave task manager open to shut it down after a few minutes. If you just start it and don't press any buttons, nothing happens anyway.