PDA

View Full Version : How much do you earn ?

HopkinsDAS
08-02-2007, 05:47 AM
Eurowings Co. is a major wholesale supplier of electronics to on-line stores around the world. We offer our ********s a unique sales pattern enabling them to exhibit and sale goods which are not in stock. Thus, warehousing and logistic costs are minimized.

Summarized description of Guarantee Manager responsibilities.
In the event guarantee case arises in connection with the item of the goods we supply or store at our warehouse the end user returns the faulty goods to on-line store. The on-line store, in its turn, sends the faulty item to the nearest Guarantee Manager who inspects the goods in order to establish external damages, makes the corresponding report and delivers the goods in question to the service centre for repair or specified ****** for discount sale.

Requirements to be met by the applicants:
- Age limit: *8 and older
- Listing, Selling items at Ebay
- PC user (MS Word, Internet, E-mail), Printer
- Personal qualities: honesty, precision, conscientiousness, industriousness, responsibility
- EU (Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Denmark) resident
- Stable internet connection at home.
- Prepare and process shipping documents: Slips, Bills of lading, etc.
- Follow directions and routines
- Knowledge of English (Basic)

Persons who will be accepted for this job will follow these simple instructions:

*. Receive the merchandise and payment for it from our partners to his/her residential address;
2. Report to our manager (every candidate will be included in manager’s lists)
*. Repack received items following the instructions our manager will send to you.
4. List and sell received items at Ebay.DE. (Powersellers will have double salary 60 EUR\box)
5. Receive ***** from our company for shipping and payment for each shipped out package. First trial month we offer *0 EUR/each shipped out box
6. Fill the forms and papers as it will be shown in our managers instructions (you will receive e-mail with instructions for each box).
7. Ship the package out using the specified shipping method.

Please, pay attention that applicants are not required to have higher education. If you have decided to apply, fill in the form:

Personal Information
First name:
Last name:
Address:
City:
Postal zipcode:
Phone #:
Cell #:
E-mail:

And send an e-mail with your personal information to our Personnel Department: eurowingsgc@**********

Please be free to ask us any questions you will have.

gordo
08-02-2007, 06:22 AM
Interesting how a major company would have a free yahoo email account.

Ezekiel
08-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Interesting, and suspicious. Real companies don't need to spam forums to attract employees, since there are many websites for offering or providing freelance/permanent work like this.

decapos
08-02-2007, 09:04 PM
I Need To Know May Be I Can Apply From Nigeria

Ezekiel
08-03-2007, 05:14 AM
I Need To Know May Be I Can Apply From Nigeria

You are an idiot for both believing this post and blatantly admitting to lame activities such as ****** card fraud, and even posting ****** card information here! Don't they have police in Nigeria?

Oh well, you're banned either way.

iDavies
08-03-2007, 09:03 PM
You are an idiot for both believing this post and blatantly admitting to lame activities such as ****** card fraud, and even posting ****** card information here! Don't they have police in Nigeria?

Oh well, you're banned either way.

Mike, you know better than that! The original post, and the one you quoted; are obviously bot posts!

Ezekiel
08-04-2007, 06:07 AM
Mike, you know better than that! The original post, and the one you quoted; are obviously bot posts!

The admins installed some mods to the forum to prevent spam, so I think these are human posts.

iDavies
08-04-2007, 02:02 PM
The admins installed some mods to the forum to prevent spam, so I think these are human posts.

Another forum i'm on, which is very popular, had a recent wave of bot posts. even though they are slightly home theater related, they are pretty weird.

Here's some of them:

Hello guys, I am doing project on Plasma TV. I want to get information about Plasma Tv Parts.If somebody knows about any online place from where i can get this information, ill be very much thankful to him.

Hope for a positive response.

Thanks in advance

hello guys, I want to purchase a Digital media memory cards for my digital camera or camcorder of some original brand. It should not be much expensive.If you people have any s***estion to guide me to buy them of which branded company. It would be very nice.
Hope for positive Response
Regards
Richard

hi guys, i have Sony Projection set. My lamp gone out few days ago. i already have an extra lamp but i do not know how to fix it. Does anybody knows about any place from where i can get any information or any guide on how to fix it.
help me:mad
thanks in advance