PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help!!

bikers314
08-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Hello,

I purchased a poker odds caculator and downloaded it to my computer. I now have a new computer and would like to download it on the new cpu. Is there anyway that I can send the program to my email and then download it to my new cpu?? I dont know what to do?? Please Help!!!!

Ezekiel
08-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Hello,

I purchased a poker odds caculator and downloaded it to my computer. I now have a new computer and would like to download it on the new cpu. Is there anyway that I can send the program to my email and then download it to my new cpu?? I dont know what to do?? Please Help!!!!

Attach the program in an email to yourself, then download it from the new computer?

Are you serious with this question?

bikers314
08-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Can you please tell me how do this...For some reason everytime I try to email it to myself it says error!! Do I need to put it in a certain file or something??

iDavies
08-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Can you please tell me how do this...For some reason everytime I try to email it to myself it says error!! Do I need to put it in a certain file or something??

Zip it up and then try.

Ezekiel
08-04-2007, 02:41 PM

There is absolutely no way we can help you when all you tell us is that "it says error". What did the error say?