PDA

View Full Version : IP address change

hmartine
08-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Hey, Can somebody tell me how can I make that my computer takes an other IP address and simulate to be in a different country, I mean, change my IP address for a different one, from another country or somenthing like that. Thanks

gordo
08-02-2007, 07:03 PM
try TOR. http://tor.eff.org/

Newby_Programme
08-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Hey, Can somebody tell me how can I make that my computer takes an other IP address and simulate to be in a different country, I mean, change my IP address for a different one, from another country or somenthing like that. Thanks

O.o

Google is your friend!!! (http://www.google.com.au)

Its called a proxie. Look it up on google.

Newby_Programme
08-05-2007, 09:53 AM
test test test

hmartine
08-06-2007, 03:31 PM
thanks Gordo for help me with this, I am not good with those staffs, and for those who my question bother him, sorry, esto no es tu problema

Evans88
05-13-2013, 03:15 AM

If your IP address is static,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.You can check your IP address by using Ip-details.com .

CryptoGuy
07-02-2013, 08:18 AM
Tor is great, but terribly slow. Get a cheap or free VPN. As far as I'm concerned, SumRando http://www.sumrando.com is the best free VPN service available. If you're willing to pay, there are a lot of good ones out there. I've heard good things about Private Internet Access.

Basically, a VPN is a network of servers and a piece of software. When you turn the VPN on, it will give you a new IP address and re-route your connection through a VPN server so your completely anonymous. You should be able to get around any filters or censors, access remote content, and secure your connection. Plus, they're super easy to use.

mat1
04-16-2015, 03:46 AM

You have many of VPN's today online for buy. I'm using VPN and its really amazing I can tell.
It unblocks sites, change your IP, change your country.

I used Express VPN by the way. It has a small charge but you don't have to worry about it because they offer a *0-day *****-back guarantee. Better to try and have one than to do nothing.

bodyguard
09-16-2017, 11:17 AM
Just go to youtube and find "how to change ip address alivebetter" :) Another possible solution is to google "how to browse the internet securely and anonymously alivebetter". That way you will learn what's the best today :)

thebigproxylist
03-13-2018, 03:03 PM
You can use a proxy here. Go to Google then do a quick research about the available proxy services. Some proxies you can get for free but you may opt to pay a premium if you want a secure and reliable browsing experience.

Sharing here how you can change your real IP address to a proxy IP.

Google Chrome
*: Click on the Chrome Menu>Settings.
2: Find the "Advanced" settings, click on it. Scroll down, look for "System" and click open proxy settings.
*: A new window will pop-up, click on LAN settings
4: On another new window, check the box Use a proxy server for your LAN. Click Advanced.
5: On Proxy Settings, enter the IP in HTTP and Secure proxy field. Enter the proxy's corresponding port in port field.
6: Click Ok, then try to browse.

Mozilla Firefox
*: Go to Firefox Menu> Options
2: Click on Network Proxy > Settings
*: In the Connection Settings window, click on Manual proxy configuration.
4: Enter the IP in HTTP Proxy and SSL Proxy field
5: Enter the proxy's corresponding port in Port field. Click Ok, then try to browse.

Internet Explorer
*: Go to Tools> Internet Options
2: New window will appear, click on Connections > LAN Settings
*: On Proxy server, click “Use a proxy server for your LAN”. Press Advanced.
4: Enter the IP in HTTP proxy field. Enter the proxy's corresponding port in Port field.
5: Check “use the same proxy server for all protocols”.
6: Click Ok, then try to browse.