PDA

View Full Version : blocked

gowrishankar
08-09-2007, 06:28 AM
hi, in my school some sites are banned,
i have cracked my administrator password of a sys and is there any way to unblock those websites?????????????

Moonbat
08-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Find whatever program is blocking access to the sites, and take the sites off the list.

Or you could use a proxy without doing all that stuff.

uzu
08-10-2007, 01:14 AM
google any "proxy" or "myspaceunlock", which happens to be a good one.

Tenz
09-05-2007, 01:42 PM
if your administrator was smart they would have a few proxies blocked. so you might have to take ur time and find quite a number! i work at a school as a Network tech and yea we go through and block proxies almost on a daily basis due to all the new proxies coming out all the time. also another way might be stunneling but that isnt the easiest thing to do!

Ezekiel
09-05-2007, 04:47 PM
My advice is to stop trying to restrict internet access in your network. All I'd have to do to circumvent it would be to set up my own proxy using regularly-changed DynDNS accounts and switching my IP address regularly.

You have a right to decide what these people can't do on your network (since they don't own it), but people eventually find a way to get around any restrictions.

Tenz
09-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Also the admin user from just one system (my train of thought is your using a local machine admin user) wouldnt have the right to access the program more then likely. That is . . .if the schools Administrator is smart.

sea queen
10-04-2012, 01:30 AM
I also not much knowledge why it's banned for your site if you collect some effective solution share it.

CryptoGuy
07-31-2013, 09:11 AM
Don't screw with the admin passwords, you might get yourself in a lot of trouble for something you can bypass easily. Just use a proxy. Here's a good one: https://www.sumrando.com/proxy.aspx

dinaafifi
04-29-2015, 10:40 AM
In my opinion using VPN is better than proxies and you can check yourself http://www.vpnfaqs.com/20*4/**/comparison-between-proxy-and-vpn/ it is more secure for browsing online freely and get access to any blocked content without restrictions over use.

Curtis Raab
11-25-2016, 03:29 PM
wow , very nice info . very good , informative