PDA

View Full Version : nice site

galinagirll
08-15-2007, 04:37 PM
hello , you have a very nice site, but Im hired to leave advertising comments on sites, sorry i hate to do it but i have to . If you dont like advertising comments please send me an email with your site address to
tedirectory(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will not write on your site. Sorry for inconvenience.

Moonbat
08-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Lol, okay, do your worst, galingirll :P

SyntaXmasteR
08-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Come on guys tedirectory@********** is from Ethiopia (http://www.lutheranworld.org/Images/LWF_Photos/Photos_DWS/DWS-Countries_Photos/DWS-Ethiopia-Elder-big.jpg) and makes a living on spam. tedirectory@********** does not mean any harm, her pimp pays her $ 0.002 for every spam post. I'm sure tedirectory@********** would like it if you were not so harsh on her. tedirectory@********** is even thoughtful enough to block out the [AT] and [DOT] in her email address so she does not receive spam. Oh shit, sorry tedirectory[at]yahoo[dot]com

Moonbat
08-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Maybe galingirll gets cash every time we send her an email with our site's name, that's what I deduce from what she said.

Don't worry galingirll! I will help! *00000 emails are coming your way, now you can buy a new water pump!

Ezekiel
08-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Where's the fucking advertising then? Stop confusing me and post your spam so I can delete it.

Moonbat
08-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Maybe all the Arabic people are her lackeys.

Ezekiel
08-23-2007, 07:39 PM
I hate the way she thinks apologising and saying "it's just my job" will earn sympathy and mercy. No, it's not alright to spam our forum, and we don't care about your job, your ***** or you.