PDA

View Full Version : Hex editing ardamax.

00oo oo00 o0
08-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Whats up guys, I bought spytector a few days ago. I must say, Its not bad, but not worth the cash, I need something thats undetectible to alot more av's. It says undetectible to all but nope its not. Only the mainly used ones. The person whom I tried to use it on scanned it on jotti :S. Which kinda sucked. But, I am know convinced to do this without paying hard earned cash. I need to know how to hex edit ardamax without messing it up, any ideas? or if you happen to know of a good rat/keylogger thats very undetecible please let me know, ive tried sharK and poison ivy, there very confusing and very detectable.

kirk
08-25-2007, 02:36 AM
Whats up guys, I bought spytector a few days ago. I must say, Its not bad, but not worth the cash, I need something thats undetectible to alot more av's. It says undetectible to all but nope its not. Only the mainly used ones. They do NOT say that... Check yourself their purchase page on http://www.spytector.com/purchase.html and you'll see they mention only Norton, Kaspersky, McAfee, Panda, AVG, BitDefender, F-Secure, PC-Cillin.

If you want to hexedit a keylogger to make it "undetectible to alot more av's", IMO you should do that with Spytector, which is already undetected to the major AVS, not to Ardamax which is detected by all.

gordo
08-25-2007, 08:35 PM
If you purchased Spytector, contact them. They offer a support. And never check a server on virustotal or jotti, it will soon be detected by all.

00oo oo00 o0
08-27-2007, 12:48 AM
ok but how would i go about hex editing it? isnt that all 0's and *'s or am i mistaken? would i be better of to use some binders, crypters, etc? someone please help me find something thats nearly or completely undetectable, ive been looking for weeks. any good sites would help, ive been to a ton of places.

Ezekiel
08-27-2007, 05:52 AM
If something is public, chances are it's detectable.