PDA

View Full Version : Why SaudizZz ?!!

Saudiyana
09-03-2007, 06:10 AM
may i ask you Mr Mike Question who have little imagination ?!!

Anyone write Arabic language => it mean this from Saudi Arabia ?!! :D

I read ur thread

A notice for Saudi people ?!! :confused:

why u hate Saudi Arabia maybe when u hear any one speak Arabic directly

said this terrorist this from Saudi Arabia :D

hhhhhh :D

more than *,000,000,000 Speak Arabic {Saudi , Egypt , Bahrain most of them from Bangladesh not Arab speak bangla & arabic lang , Kuwait most of them from Bangladesh not Arab bangla & arabic lang , Qatar , Libya , Sudan , .... etc } teach ur self before judge and write any subject talk about arabzZz

i proud to be Saudi go ahead Saudi Arabia :cool:

regards,

Ezekiel
09-03-2007, 09:54 AM
[CENTER]may i ask you Mr Mike Question who have little imagination ?!!

Anyone write Arabic language => it mean this from Saudi Arabia ?!! :D

Writing in Arabic, plus having usernames including such words as "saudi" and "ksa" leads to the conclusion that most of these people are indeed Saudi. Oh, and the fact that they all say they are Saudi in their posts.

I read ur thread

A notice for Saudi people ?!! :confused:

why u hate Saudi Arabia

I don't like your country's laws, and I don't like most religions. That's why.

Everyone is just looking for a reason to reveal their victim complex. Can't you people accept a world where people discuss things openly? I'm not going to praise something I don't fucking agree with.

teach ur self before judge and write any subject talk about arabzZz

I know enough about religion and science to believe that all religion is a load of shit. Nobody on Earth can possibly know anything about the universe! Those that say they do are simply spouting mythical nonsense. The idea that a personal god exists is even more logic-defying.

I know enough about life to know that it is better to live in a free society than one where people get arrested on the street for not wearing the 'right' clothes and not following the 'right' religion. You all follow the crowd like sheep because you're so indoctrinated into these beliefs and the rules of your society.

Read this:

http://www.*stopkorea.com/nk-trip*.htm

That is North Korea. Notice how everyone is so confident that their country, their beliefs and their leader are the best. This is indoctrination. They have these thoughts because the society raises them like that. Does that make them right? Hell no!.

I'm not a patriot. There are problems with my country, and I'll readily admit that. For example, I hate the monarchy and think the Queen and her family suck up our ***** for no reason. The monarchy is simply a relic from the times preceding democracy. I think they should all be dragged from their elaborate homes, all their assets sold and used in the way taxpayer ***** is, and them forced to get real jobs and earn *****.

I don't like the way prayers and religious songs were obligatory in my primary school.

I don't like the way the government tries to prevent Muslim women wearing burqas -- I think doing so is ridiculous, but it is people's right to choose what they wear.

i proud to be Saudi go ahead Saudi Arabia :cool:

There are flaws in my country. There are even more flaws in your country. The difference is, I'm willing to acknowledge the flaws in mine.

Surgeon
09-03-2007, 11:54 AM
mike*5* i think there is no point to argue with u .... i don't expect u to understand or repect others because u r simply living like "an animal" sorry for the ward but this is the truth... u don't believe in gad.. and iam sure gad don't need u to believe in him.... he doesn't need anything from us.... but we needs alot from him... we need to think there's a point, there's a purpose of our life.... and there's a gad help us in the bad times.... gad we can thank him when a good things happen .... and it's comforting to think there's a greatest force protect us... and nothing happened to us except what gad wish... good or bad.... when we do good things e.g;helps ppl, there'll be reward if n't in this life. it'll in the after life.... we believe in heaven and hell...
if we don't believe in that so ppl will steal, rape, kill, do whatever they like because nothing matter they will get away with out punishment...
and we will live in fear... no values nothing ..... its going to be like a jungle
don't tell me the police will catch them...we know there's alot of unsolved cases... crimes ........ but gads knows all....
so brother go back and search for the answer and i'll pray to gad to help u... before it's too late....
in the after life there will no way to go back to this life to correct ur mistakes.... believe me its the truth and gad " allah" do excist......
let's meet in heaven.... make it ur goal ....

Moonbat
09-03-2007, 11:57 AM
This isn't a religious forum, nor is it a philisophical one. Please discuss these matters in private messages.

Like I said in another thread, the next person telling us to try to 'better understand' the culture or religion of some country will get a ban.