PDA

View Full Version : SYMPA send anonymous mail to HOTMAIL & YAHOO

fEǚ.法Er
11-11-2002, 02:53 PM
Hi

I have been asked many times to implement a full support of HOTMAIL & YAHOO accounts so that SYMPA would be able to send anonymous emails to these accounts, of course with the use of the integrated proxy.

IT IS DONE.

get version v*.0*4 from

http://fmk.virtualave.net/Sympa
enjoy but please DO NOT abuse.

I strongly recommend that you read the FAQ, the read_me.txt and the help file.

-----------
fEǚ.法Er

(to Piexa, it's an accoustic guitar that you have now, do you want to sell your old stratocaster?)

Piexa
11-11-2002, 07:13 PM
LOL fEǚ.法Er & Data (from the other thread)...

Yes, I made an avatar change because, for my birthday, my very cool husband worked some very un-cool overtime and surprised me with a tremendously cool Martin I've been waiting for about five hundred years for (okay, I could be exaggerating on the length of time, but hey...) :D

Anyway, as a result, I'm feeling a little more Dylan than Hendrix, lately, and a change seemed appropriate. My Gretsch is in its case, but not forgotten, and the avatar-Strat is all yours, fEǚ.法Er, with my compliments on the fine work you're doing on Sympa. :cool:

E-mail me at piexa@windows-sucks.com and I'll send you the .gif

chris
11-12-2002, 02:24 PM
good work fever

fEǚ.法Er
11-14-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by chris
good work fever
---------------------------------------------------

Thank you chris, please check the new v*.0*5, it supports as well MSN, ATT & other..

http://fmk.virtualave.net/Sympa

------------
fEǚ.法Er

chris
11-25-2002, 04:33 PM
i check today sympa site, i found a new version 2.0
this is really a very good work and help file is very explain .
i like the exemples.

excellent fever. chris.

Unregistered
12-08-2002, 01:27 AM
Thanks Fever
Downloaded and slowly testing SYMPA
May take a while --lol
First silly question---
On startup it asks to enter correct password---
Anything I enter gives me an access violation box
Is there somewhere I should enter my personal password and confirm ?or do you only supply the correct password?
Puzzled!!
Anxiously awaiting reply

fEǚ.法Er
12-08-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
...........On startup it asks to enter correct password---
Anything I enter gives me an access violation box
Is there somewhere I should enter my personal password and confirm ?or do you only supply the correct password?
Puzzled!!
Anxiously awaiting reply

=======================================

Hi,
Please do not be puzzeled,
ALL you have to do is to open & read the file 'read_me.txt' that comes inside the zip file that you downloaded. I am sure you will find the correct password after reading it..
the password is case sensitive when you enter it.

I would also s***est that you read the help file, as it contains some usefull details and examples to better use SYMPA.

in case you still have questions, just ask..

-----------
fEǚ.法Er

Unregistered
12-11-2002, 12:47 PM
Thank You Fever -----for your reply and your software---A wonderful tool that I am just discovering
:)

Sig
12-16-2002, 03:32 PM
I've installed Mandrake Linux on the little computer...found it at Bookman's for *5.00 ((:). Since that worked so well I'll install it on my big computer and ditch my dial up connection for it. Scary....yes...impossible...maybe so but a new HD is only 40 bucks so what the hey! After a few months of useing it i'll ditch william and be "free" at last. Opera has a browser for Linux...looking into this.

Here's a cute story. A friend of mine was useing my computer the other day and tried a google search for something, I had forgot I had a proxy running. He asked "why is google in russian"? The proxy was in russia. Cute huh?

Piexa, Did you ever do the experiment with your little computer to see what it would "pick up" while surfing like a soccer mom. You stated you were going to run IE in default mode with cookies on and just surf around to see what kind of nasties would infect your system....I would like to know the results if any.?!

Does anybody know a site that explains the information that a proxy check site like Stilllistener's site provides while checking one's connection. I think this would explain alot about the connection process in general. I'll google for one and if I find anythin I'll post it here...in the mean time?!?

A Martin huh....How can I turn the smiley faces green :)

Have a very good day forum!

Sigkim ((:) NT)

loopers
12-28-2002, 10:17 AM
Once I double click on the icon of SYMPA.exe it prompts me for the password. What is the password that I should type it in?

In the fake MS Id,I type mx7.mail.dxf.com

By the way when I get everything done and press the Send Mail button to send a test mail to my yahoo account, I am not able to see the test fake mail that I sent to myself. How can I resolve this problem?

My Norton Antivirus 200* is also telling me that the email could not be sent for some reason. Anybody can help?

Piexa
01-05-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Sig
Piexa, Did you ever do the experiment with your little computer to see what it would "pick up" while surfing like a soccer mom. You stated you were going to run IE in default mode with cookies on and just surf around to see what kind of nasties would infect your system....I would like to know the results if any.?!

Hiya Siggie,

No, I haven't gotten around to that project, yet. It keeps getting usurped by my "compulsive-computing" (read: I jump from experiment to experiment without finishing the stuff I already have waiting)...LOL. I registered www.piexa.com four months ago, with big ideas and plans for developing the site, and have yet to take it further than the "coming soon!" page, if that's any indication to you of my sporadic work ethic...LOL!

When I do that particular experiment you're speaking of, though, I'm not only going to run Windows and IE in default mode, but I'm going to open up the firewall to allow all access on all ports, as well as keeping my NetBios access intact (but I'm not going to go so far as to allow WAN access to my NetBios printer/file sharing, since that's a pretty wide-open setting a user would have to specifically choose, instead of a default Windows setting). The only "non-standard" item I have lined up for the box will be a comprehensive logging utility so I can see what I "catch", when I "catch" it, and the repercussions from what I "catch" (such as *****ing the effects of spyware, etc.).

When I first set the box up, I swapped out the previous * GB drive for a 4GB, thinking that it would be *) A less expensive "casualty", if the drive ends up completely toasted; and 2) If it doesn't get toasted, it would take less time to strip and reformat the compromised drive when I'm done with the experiment. Later, I realized that, adding all the bullsh-- "bells and whistles" of Windows (stuff that any sane person won't install for privacy's and space-saving sake), plus letting my cache files and cookies build up without deleting anything, plus the big files that are going to build up in my all-access firewall log, plus my separate logging program, are going to need some serious space to do this all in, so I re-installed the * gig drive. I'm gonna be a little more miffed if the * gig IBM drive gets toasted than I would if the Seagate 4 gig did, but I would be more miffed if my results were cut short because I ran out of room :)

Anyway, I'll let ya know when the project is underway!

Take care,
~Piexa

Unregistered
01-06-2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Piexa
When I do that particular experiment you're speaking of, though, I'm not only going to run Windows and IE in default mode, but I'm going to open up the firewall to allow all access on all ports, as well as keeping my NetBios access intact (but I'm not going to go so far as to allow WAN access to my NetBios printer/file sharing, since that's a pretty wide-open setting a user would have to specifically choose, instead of a default Windows setting). The only "non-standard" item I have lined up for the box will be a comprehensive logging utility so I can see what I "catch", when I "catch" it, and the repercussions from what I "catch" (such as *****ing the effects of spyware, etc.).

That's just plain stupid.

If that's your plan be sure to log onto a mIRC chatroom and insult everybody there. Tell them how ***7 you are and dare them to hack you.

Be sure to come back and post the results. Hearing about how you got owned will give me a good laugh.

sig
01-06-2003, 07:42 PM
Hello Piexa.
Your web page may be a little sparse but it is still more interesting then Microsoft . com and much easier to find helpful information.
I snooped around my friend's computer the other day(with her consent of course) to see what was on it. To sum it up aol has taken over her computer and and the spyware is constant with at least *5-20 connections running all the time. An install of ad-aware produced no sex-*****er spyware....I gues the ladies use the net differently then the fellas :)
I showed her how to clear her cookies(remember I asked how to do this way back when??!!) History, cache, and disable all the nasties in IE. She showed a genuine interest because her connection was soooo sloooooww. It's better now with very few pop ups. and as a final treat i installed Norton......we'll see how well it works with aol as i've heard "stuff" about it.

I hope she visits here and asks questions but that is up to her?!

I'm looking foreward to your mad scientist results to see what is really going on behind the scenes!

I haven't been by in a while because Linux is keeping me busy. There is so much help for the new guys out there. The flame is also of higher quality. I haven't run into the *4 year old with no girlfriend mentality yet and it's re*****img. "RTFM" hasn't come up yet either...:)

Have a very good day forum!
Sigkim (NT:))