PDA

View Full Version : I wanna give j00 my poop!

Gallery
09-20-2007, 05:49 AM
Hi there!
I ill not lose time to say bullshit like "my base is more *****-good-bigger- in the market" ***** results in this days can be very different from same base depending on place, bin, ucky, ceckers and shit like that
So here is the price list and anyone can feel free to try the ***** and post feedback about his experience with them.

Nominal prices for EU/Non USA ****** *****.

CLASSIC/STANDART = *0$
GOLD = **0$
PLATINUM =*40$
SIGNATURE/CORPORATE/PURCHASE/ =*50$
MC WORLD/ **** INFINITY = 250$

Overall price on EU/ Non US calculates with:
EU ***** Swiss, Spain, France, Italy, Turkey, Germany, Australia = +20$ to cost
debit = - *5$ from cost
20* = -*0$ from cost

''ARABS :Qatar, Emirates etc - individual
''**** EU, BLACK - individual

Nominal prices for USA
prices for US ****/MC
CLASSIC/STANDARD >*000pcs = 6$ per *, >500pcs =7.5$, >*00pcs = *0$, >50psc =*5$, *psc =20$
GOLD/BUSINESS/PLATINUM+**** GREEN/OPTIMA/GOLD/PLAT >500pcs =*5$, >*00pcs =20$, >50psc = 25$, *psc *0$
SIGNATURE/PURCHASE/CORPORATE/WORLD +**** CENTURION/CORP/SMALL CORP >500pcs =20$, >*00pcs =25$, >50psc = *0$, *psc 40$

NEW USA & EURO BASE AVAILABLE! *00&#*7; APPROVAL RATE

TERM AND CONDITIONS
-for place and order just send the ***** and the bin u need and u ill get them immediately if u pay by e-gold or wm... For wu you ill need to wait till * hours maximum time!
-I replace the bad ***** immediately after report.
- I don&#82*7;t check any ***** and I don&#82*7;t s***est to do that coz checker kill ***** *0%
payment
egold (+ 5%)
wm
Wu 600$ minimal order
600>*000 *0% fee *000> 8% fee
CONTACT
*** [REMOVED] when u send authorization don&#82*7;t forget to mention the forum name
best regards.

Ezekiel
10-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Resurrected this thread (and edited his contact ***) to say,

I also sell '*****', but I'm afraid they're only EU (unless American members can contribute).

Give me your address and I'll send you a free sample -- yes, that's right, a free sample. I can assure you, when you open the package, you'll be hit with the sense that they're the highest quality.

[Think literally.]

By the way, this scammer's real email address is:

cokcainboss@yahoo.co.uk

I really hope he wasn't trying to spell 'cocaine'. Cock-cain? Sounds painful.

I have no sympathy for scamming idiots like this, and I have no trouble posting his email (he broke the rules).

Also, google for 'cokcainboss'. Apparently, he runs (or ran) a TOR router.

What's this number?

4*.207.*.**

It just entered my head in the middle of writing this post. I have no idea where it came from.

God damn, something else just entered my brain! This time, it's a date and time:

*/20/2007 05:56

Perhaps they are correlated...

Cops, get him.

Moonbat
10-12-2007, 04:04 PM
I sell dead animal *****, they are a little dry, but have a *6% chance of working correctly.

~~smart~fool~~
10-12-2007, 05:00 PM
what the fuck is a dump

Moonbat
10-13-2007, 10:55 AM
I don't know what ***** the thread creator (TC) is talking about, but I'm speaking of the dried feces of animals.

Ezekiel
10-13-2007, 12:54 PM
what the fuck is a dump

Something you experience [probably] every day.

I don't know what ***** the thread creator (TC) is talking about, but I'm speaking of the dried feces of animals.

Why dried?...

Moonbat
10-13-2007, 12:57 PM
Something you experience [probably] every day.

Why dried?...

Why not? :D

Ezekiel
10-14-2007, 04:59 AM
Why not? :D

Because then there wouldn't be much smell when the scammer opened the box.

~~smart~fool~~
10-14-2007, 10:22 AM
International shipping would dry it. And wouldnt the drug administration/customs have a problem with it?

Moonbat
10-14-2007, 04:27 PM
International shipping would dry it. And wouldnt the drug administration/customs have a problem with it?

As long as the package isn't leaking and is tightly sealed to prevent smells from coming out, I don't see why they wouldn't let you send ***** to people.

Ezekiel
10-14-2007, 04:34 PM
I've never encountered problems with customs before. I've even gone to personally collect...

I'll stop my post here.