PDA

View Full Version : Become a programmer and never C the world!

outmefun
10-11-2007, 01:13 AM
A diploma proves only that you know how to find an answer. Atkins (http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4725*5068250*86*&postID=**08*20*27**805*07*) can prove.

~~smart~fool~~
10-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Spam is more bizarre every day

Ezekiel
10-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Yeah, but title was quite clever.

Ezekiel
10-12-2007, 02:30 PM
We're gonna get outsourced anyway . . .

Don't say that man. I can own Asians, Eastern-Europeans, South-Asians and everyone else at web-programming.

Well, that's probably not entirely true, but freelance employers tend to hire people who they can relate to (i.e. who can speak English coherently and have a friendly, approachable attitude), even if it costs more than outsourcing.

Oh, and I'd die before I gave up languages like C in favour of shit like VB. Ugh; the thought of it is horrible.. Going to throw up, brb.

Moonbat
10-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Oh, and I'd die before I gave up languages like C in favour of shit like VB. Ugh; the thought of it is horrible.. Going to throw up, brb.

Agreed. I'd even go so far as to say VB is a skiddie langauge (it does a lot of the work for you, ex. msgbox), but then all the TeamSpeak "hackers" who use SendKeys() to make TS flooders would hunt me down and kill me. :p

Okay, VB isn't that bad of a language, but programming should be about learning, and I'd much rather take the time to learn Windows API to make a window in C++ then to use msgbox in VB. Also, VB makes some bad programming habits.

drumgodmaggott
10-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Agreed. I'd even go so far as to say VB is a skiddie langauge (it does a lot of the work for you, ex. msgbox), but then all the TeamSpeak "hackers" who use SendKeys() to make TS flooders would hunt me down and kill me. :p

aye man iuse teamspeaks for gaming with my boys lmao we play xbox live and use team speaks instead of the xbox live mics so that we dont have 2 listen 2 little newbs cry about gettin pwned