PDA

View Full Version : hi newbiw hear lil help please

uk daz
10-13-2007, 06:15 AM
hi every * ok am new hear am just wondering am trying to get onto my mates pc thow msn ive being told to get prorat could some * be kind n tell me how to use it and how to retreve the file i wont from his pc please and what is the best version of prorat to use i am running xp at the min thank you daz

~~smart~fool~~
10-13-2007, 08:15 PM
use prorat v*.0

can be found here (http://meatspin.com)

Moonbat
10-13-2007, 09:27 PM
hi every * ok am new hear am just wondering am trying to get onto my mates pc thow msn ive being told to get prorat could some * be kind n tell me how to use it and how to retreve the file i wont from his pc please and what is the best version of prorat to use i am running xp at the min thank you daz

I'm sorry sir, you must be mistaken. We here at AllNetTools do not hack nor do we endorse hacking. At this forum we do the following:

Hurt people with home-made camera tasers
Admire dead animals and pictures of dead animals
Build supercomputers with less than a thousand dollars

If these activites don't interest you, then I'm sorry to say that this is not the right place for you, uk daz.

Ezekiel
10-14-2007, 05:22 AM
Hurt people with home-made camera tasers

Speaking of which, I'm soon going to be rich from selling camera-tasers to people at school.

The most fun method of using such a taser on yourself is to touch one wire with your hand and put the other on your foot. The current travels between them, and you get a sort of whole-body buzz.

Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Right?

~~smart~fool~~
10-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Yay Bill Oreilly is the man

Moonbat
10-14-2007, 04:31 PM
Speaking of which, I'm soon going to be rich from selling camera-tasers to people at school.

The most fun method of using such a taser on yourself is to touch one wire with your hand and put the other on your foot. The current travels between them, and you get a sort of whole-body buzz.

Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Right?

You're gonna get busted pretty soon. Heck, I got 2 day suspension just for selling buzzer-pens to people.

@ Daniel - Wut deed Iye spel rong?

Ezekiel
10-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah, but this is post-*6 school we're talking about. They can't impose any crap like detentions on me to try to control my activities; they'd simply call the police and/or kick me out of school if I started shocking everyone. If I sold stuff like this outside of school, it's really none of their business.

All this risk can be minimised to zero if I'm discreet with my activities.