PDA

View Full Version : Earn ***** with your Website !

dungdm001
10-17-2007, 04:44 PM
If you don't have website, you can click (Free Hosting) to register free website, after that you can earn *****.
http://www.boy.us.com.

Ezekiel
10-18-2007, 05:36 AM
I really don't have the energy to decipher what sort of spam this is, but it's spam nonetheless. You are earning ***** from this.

Enjoy your ban, and have a nice day.

Troll
10-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Why are you still posting in this forum mike? Has it become a habit?

Ezekiel
10-18-2007, 05:48 PM
I honestly don't know. I've dropped out of all other areas of the internet, and my membership of this forum will eventually cease.

I have way too many problems and obligations to piss away my time with crap on the internet.

Like, you know:

Coordinating drug-withdrawals with the arrival of an alternative in up to two months.

Having to fake a prescription just to get a safer drug.

Trying to get a job (then getting rejected, due to me not being a corporate robot and being perceived as "arrogant").

Trying to achieve in school when you have to re-learn everything when the next assignment is due because of your drug's amnestic effects.

Not remembering much of the last seven weeks.

Facing withdrawals whenever you haven't dosed in a while.

Lying to everyone you know.

Feeling psychotic at times.

Knowing you could be in the *0&#*7; that get permanent protracted withdrawal symptoms indefinitely (a month, a year, perhaps a lifetime).

Having to live like this for many more months, if everything works perfectly.

Having to manage everything yourself, including calculating and drawing up your own withdrawal plan.

Having to try to appear normal 24/7.

Having a total inability to achieve anything without said drug, then when on it things aren't exactly normal.

Having to balance all this with general life obligations, like school.

On this great new medication, having to monitor everything you eat, drink, swallow or inhale, and not being able indulge in many drugs any more (this I can handle).

Yeah, stuff like that.

Troll
10-20-2007, 04:16 PM
Oh, you have an addictive personality? (If that personality type even exists..)

Ezekiel
10-20-2007, 05:10 PM
No, I have more than enough willpower. I have tried opiates and other highly-addictive substances, yet not become addicted (or used my willpower to prevent it). I could tell other stories to prove strong-willpower.

I am addicted to this drug because it alleviates the symptoms of an underlying psychological problem I have, and makes life bearable.

When I first started experimenting with drugs (perhaps about a year ago with DXM), I set myself a rule of "Don't do one drug more than once per week". I have rarely, if ever, broken this rule.

The only exceptions are weed (not harmful when used regularly, even though I don't), perhaps alcohol in small amounts, and benzos (due to their short-term necessity in my life right now).

Yeah, smart readers, I'm addicted to benzos.

So no, I'm not an idiot without any morals, willpower or backbone who is addicted to a drug just because it gives euphoric feelings. Sometimes people use them just to cope with life, so try not to be judgemental.

Would you choose drug-abstinence over about 5 years of hell in your life?