PDA

View Full Version : IP Hacking

BBTxHITMANxBBT
10-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Can anyone give me any tips on how to link files to an ip adress. I want to be able to open peoples Cd drives remotely abd dispaly messages on their computer and maybe even logoff their computer, that sort of stuff. I have a little experiance creating batch files, ie running files and using DIR and all that but am more or less a n00b at everything else. I have really wanted to try hacking. Also want to know what the most damage you can cause with an IP adress is and what the consequences are, although I probably won't be bothered about them.

Moonbat
10-20-2007, 01:28 PM
You can't really do anything with an IP address, especially if the target is behind a router.

~~smart~fool~~
10-21-2007, 09:09 PM
Can anyone give me any tips on how to link files to an ip adress. I want to be able to open peoples Cd drives remotely abd dispaly messages on their computer and maybe even logoff their computer, that sort of stuff. I have a little experiance creating batch files, ie running files and using DIR and all that but am more or less a n00b at everything else. I have really wanted to try hacking. Also want to know what the most damage you can cause with an IP adress is and what the consequences are, although I probably won't be bothered about them.

You need to be a skilled dick sucker to hack any IPs

Ezekiel
10-25-2007, 06:20 AM
Yes, smart fool has a lot of experience in IP-hacking.

Just kidding ;).