PDA

View Full Version : Help

mathieuG
10-24-2007, 03:57 PM
hey

I downloaded procat *.* from prohack.net and it was a winzip file, I extracted it and I saw read me file and couple of languages files and the setup off procat. When I tried to open it my virus scanner AVG said it was a infected or something like that, it asked me what to do sow i ignored it but it still would not open. after couple of times trying it says you don't have acces or something like that.

so my question is, is it save to disable my AV and than try it again?? or what should i do to run it ?? am i doing something rong ?

THX a LOT 4 every* who helps me

gordo
10-24-2007, 06:13 PM
its probably ok. Your scanner doesn't know the difference between the client or server. Once you setup and make your server, you won't be able to use it on another computer unless its virus scanner is turned off too. The y want you to try the free version, then purchase the undetected version.

mathieuG
10-25-2007, 07:50 AM
its probably ok. Your scanner doesn't know the difference between the client or server. Once you setup and make your server, you won't be able to use it on another computer unless its virus scanner is turned off too. The y want you to try the free version, then purchase the undetected version.

thx man, but do i have to turn off the AV to be able to open the setup ?
thx a lot

acronifkevin
10-26-2007, 10:33 AM
ya you will need to disable it.... but when i disabled my AVG it still wouldnt work so i un-installed hehehehhe... AVG replaces the files that it think its infected with a dummy one thats why it wont work XD!