PDA

View Full Version : Stop Offend Our Oountry

Hawk
10-24-2007, 08:21 PM
Hi,

I read that some on from Saudi Arabia enter to the forum and trying to offend you guys,,

actually he doesn't spam he is want to define him self & was said he doesn't speak a good English also he interesting in the forum ,,, but you guys don't welcome him so the problem is rise up..

I know that topic is very old, I read the post about A "notice for Saudi people", ((mike*5*)) you offend us and I find you no respect, I register just to repay to you that we are people not accept any offends

look if you want to replay to that sh*t user,, replay the word against him ,, and don't general the Saudi people, this one thing ,,

the other thing I see this forum is about Computers & Internet tools, you talk about the politics of other country and trying to distort our country ,,, Saudi Arabia give you the oil for your life with out it you can't drive your car or get this computer to manage this form, think about it and stop offend us and our traditional you think it's "barbaric and immoral rules" yeah what we expected from you , take a look for the books about the Arab country, read about it before send offense against the rich History , the authors of this books is from your country.

notice that you don't believe on god ok that's your personalty, and your responsibility on your life, not our business.

at last we don't want your apologise keep it.

bye.

Syndicate
10-25-2007, 02:24 AM
Do everybody a favor.. learn to fucking spell as well as type in proper English.
Your sentence: I read that some on from Saudi Arabia enter to the forum and trying to offend you guys,,
How it should have been typed: I read that someone from Saudi Arabia entered the forum and tried to offend you guys,
See the difference.
also:

apologise is actually spelled Apologize, Apologized
basically put, what you typed sounded more like baby babble on an old topic.

Ezekiel
10-25-2007, 07:39 AM
actually he doesn't spam he is want to define him self & was said he doesn't speak a good English also he interesting in the forum ,,, but you guys don't welcome him so the problem is rise up..

This was a misunderstanding -- we thought he was trying to spam and harass us. However, it is not our fault, since we have forum rules that clearly state that all posts must be in English and must be on-topic. He didn't follow these rules, which are very clear at the top of each forum.

I know that topic is very old, I read the post about A "notice for Saudi people", ((mike*5*)) you offend us and I find you no respect, I register just to repay to you that we are people not accept any offends

I spoke my opinions. Instead of the Saudi people speaking their opinions and us having a logical debate, they all took offence that I dare insult their faith.

Well sorry for thinking it's all a load of bullshit! You can say the same about my beliefs if you want to.

Why is it okay in society to insult a person's height, ugliness, and so on, but not their skin colour? All are things that the person didn't choose to be born with, but for some reason, insulting someone's skin colour seems to be ten times worse than picking on their other features.

All of the above are equally offensive to someone, yet society prioritises those with a victim complex. I think all the things listed (racism, sexism, etc.) are bad incidentally, but I was making my point.

However, if someone chooses to insist the sky is red, I will call them delusional and pick apart their delusions in record time. If someone insists that they will win the lottery tonight, I will tell them there is very little possibility of it happening. This is all accepted (and even encouraged) in society.

If someone insisted there is a god that sends you to heaven or hell depending on your actions, I would tell them that said god is omniscient and would already know what's gonna happen; making heaven and hell redundant. Same logical deconstruction of their delusions as before, but it's faith, so this person would get extremely offended and society would look down on me with shame. You can't criticise faith.

the other thing I see this forum is about Computers & Internet tools, you talk about the politics of other country and trying to distort our country

If all it takes is a *6-year-old on the internet to distort your country, I'm afraid your country is shit.

Saudi Arabia give you the oil for your life with out it you can't drive your car or get this computer to manage this form, think about it

Yeah, and we pay a very good price for your oil so we have nothing to be thankful for in that area. Oil prices are always rising! Is there something you're not telling us?

Also, when countries start extracting oil from the Arctic, you're gonna be shit out of luck. Maybe sand is a valuable natural resource... I think you should switch to solar energy whatever the case.

and stop offend us and our traditional you think it's "barbaric and immoral rules" yeah what we expected from you

Yeah, and I'm right. They are barbaric and immoral.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/*/hi/world/middle_east/*87447*.stm

"Come on man, we need to save those girls from the fire!"

"No, we can't! They are not wearing the right fucking robes, so let 'em burn!"

notice that you don't believe on god ok that's your personalty, and your responsibility on your life, not our business.

Sure it's your business if you want it to be. If you notice any [logical] flaws in my beliefs, feel free to point them out so I can rethink my opinions.

That's coincidental -- I wasn't planning to apologise!

bye.

See ya.

Actually it's spelt 'apologise' in English-English. Since England invented the language, how it's spelt is still defined as how we spell it until variants are named "American" or something else instead of "English".

France, England, Germany, the USA, Canada, Spain, Italy and many others would still all be speaking 'Latin' unless each individual country renamed their language when it changed sufficiently. If they hadn't, 'Latin' would have sounded very different every time you crossed the borders.

When a Latin-speaking nation's language changed over time, did they go back to the Roman Empire and tell them "You're all writing incorrectly!"? They'd most likely receive the reply "Fuck off; we invented this so we get to make the rules. Plus we have a giant empire that can pwn your shitty country.".

What am I s***esting? That other 'English'-speaking countries rename their language to something different when they feel it has changed significantly.

Yeah, and we also spell 'spelled' as 'spelt'. Again, same point as before.

(S)he was actually trying to say "apologies" though (as in plural of one apology), but what I said is still relevant.

The rest of the stuff you said though, I agree with, Syndicate.

Hawk
10-25-2007, 08:22 AM
Do everybody a favor.. learn to fucking spell as well as type in proper English.
Your sentence: I read that some on from Saudi Arabia enter to the forum and trying to offend you guys,,
How it should have been typed: I read that someone from Saudi Arabia entered the forum and tried to offend you guys,
See the difference.
also:

basically put, what you typed sounded more like baby babble on an old topic.

do you want to learn me how is the english !!,unfortunately my topic isn't wrote for you, then I don't want your evaluation, coz I know what I am writing, if you think you perfect in the Dictionary keep it on you own. I know when I wrote this topic I will not welcomed, the baby whose talked to defend his country now he is a baby haa ,, ok ok thanx alot.:mad:

Hawk
10-25-2007, 09:35 AM
This was a misunderstanding -- we thought he was trying to spam and harass us. However, it is not our fault, since we have forum rules that clearly state that all posts must be in English and must be on-topic. He didn't follow these rules, which are very clear at the top of each forum.

this is a misunderstanding ! , you open a topic and trying offend us is this misunderstanding also?

totally true the rule is very clear, and that shit user goes up like a crazy and offend all users, I saw his topic !.
----------

I spoke my opinions. Instead of the Saudi people speaking their opinions and us having a logical debate, they all took offence that I dare insult their faith.
thanx your opinons was very clear, we don't need it.

I am not blame you coz you don't believe so I know the replying what will be.

Well sorry for thinking it's all a load of bullshit! You can say the same about my beliefs if you want to.
thanks for my religion, its learn me to respect the believers or none.. & prohibited me to talking against them .

If all it takes is a *6-year-old on the internet to distort your country,
well, at least you made one topic to distort our country,

I'm afraid your country is shit
you afraid of the shit,, a pity. the shit of my country is Superior than one of ****s you have.

Yeah, and we pay a very good price for your oil so we have nothing to be thankful for in that area. Oil prices are always rising! Is there something you're not telling us?

yes the price for rices is goes up.

Yeah, and I'm right. They are barbaric and immoral.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/*/hi/world/middle_east/*87447*.stm

"Come on man, we need to save those girls from the fire!"

"No, we can't! They are not wearing the right fucking robes, so let 'em burn!"
yes that's the problem you from UK *****ing the fraud news this all what you read whole shit,, was the problem from the schools in side not a capable for run, they fire all the staff's and send them to home.

be sure that not all the news is true, always BBC, with some news mislead your people.

and again if you see it They are barbaric and immora, thank you alot appreciated you.

if your think this wearing is fucking robes,, do you know why?

OUR FEMALE IS like a diamond, if you went to Diamond shop what is you prefare the who always people touch it ,, or the new one into that case not one see it or open it,, do you know get me,, this is the Islam respectable the female,,,

better than one of bitches walking in your country need fucking *000000 men in one day.

beleive me the problem not from you the problem from the fault news you read,, that's why you offended.

Sure it's your business if you want it to be. If you notice any [logical] flaws in my beliefs, feel free to point them out so I can rethink my opinions
true that your believe need rethinking,, you are educative, you capable to find out more than my opinions just open some books and think out.

sorry for bothering.

~~smart~fool~~
10-25-2007, 03:04 PM
Saudis go to hell. And no we dont like you nor your language.

Hawk
10-25-2007, 03:28 PM
Saudis go to hell. And no we dont like you nor your language.

who ask you to like me ?! ,, you also go to deep hell !

Ezekiel
10-25-2007, 05:22 PM
this is a misunderstanding ! , you open a topic and trying offend us is this misunderstanding also?

There's a difference between trying to offend people and sharing your opinions. It isn't my fault if you jump straight to the victim complex and get offended.

totally true the rule is very clear, and that shit user goes up like a crazy and offend all users, I saw his topic !.

Correct.

thanx your opinons was very clear, we don't need it.

Look up the definition of "closed-mindedness" in a dictionary. You'll find a mirror.

thanks for my religion, its learn me to respect the believers or none.. & prohibited me to talking against them .

Oh yes, let's praise our delusions and our imaginary figure in the sky! Let's praise our god who classifies people into "believers" and "infidels", then instils a sense of superiority in the former.

I could go on about this, but I already have many, many times and it's getting really dull.

well, at least you made one topic to distort our country,

That's a good thing. The more logic I can pound into your brainwashed skulls, the better.

you afraid of the shit,, a pity. the shit of my country is Superior than one of ****s you have.

Yeah, I imagine the collective excrement of an entire nation would be 'greater' than one strand of ****.

yes the price for rices is goes up.

What the fuck does rice have to do with anything? Are you referring to inflation?

Incidentally, China has a prospering economy. I'm considering learning Chinese, since that would be an asset in the future.

In fact, that's such a profound statement, I'm gonna put it in my signature.

yes that's the problem you from UK *****ing the fraud news this all what you read whole shit,, was the problem from the schools in side not a capable for run, they fire all the staff's and send them to home.

be sure that not all the news is true, always BBC, with some news mislead your people.

I agree with you, to some extent. I barely ever watch TV, and whenever I have to occasionally watch the news, I don't take it seriously. Mass-media is very much in control of governments, conglomerates, etc.

Take a look at this list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_News_Corporation

These are all companies owned by News Corporation; Rupert Murdoch's company. As you can see, a large proportion of our media sources (for the masses) are owned by one company, and this company can pump whatever propaganda they want into said media without competition or revelation of their bullshit. They can feed whatever 'truth' they want to the public (reminds me of The Matrix ;)).

One thing they own is BSkyB; the largest satellite digital TV provider in the UK. You could say BBC is manipulated by the government, and Sky TV plus many of our newspapers are manipulated by Rupert Murdoch.

You might be a bit paranoid though.

My point is, I rarely, if ever, get my news from traditional media sources here in the UK.

I read a newspaper a couple of weeks ago (out of pure boredom), and inside was utter crap. Meaningless stories about meaningless celebrities mixed with opinion presented as fact.

For example, the story written by an uneducated "concerned parent" about how cannabis is evil and causes many ridiculously untrue problems. Of course, no sources are cited.

Here's an idea: get someone with a degree in pharmacology to write articles on drugs, idiots! My fucking cat probably knows more than this woman.

Just an example. Most of the writers throw in their shitty opinions and tell readers "this is how it is", and some people actually buy it.

and again if you see it They are barbaric and immora, thank you alot appreciated you.

Thanks for thanking me. Can you thank me for thanking you for thanking me? Then I can thank you for thanking me for thanking you for thanking me!

if your think this wearing is fucking robes,, do you know why?

OUR FEMALE IS like a diamond, if you went to Diamond shop what is you prefare the who always people touch it ,, or the new one into that case not one see it or open it,, do you know get me,, this is the Islam respectable the female,,,

Damn, this is hilarious.

I said fucking as a fucking expletive; not a reference to sexual intercourse.

...but now that you mention it, do you have different robes for different occasions?

[I]"Yeah baby, take off your dinner robe. It's time for you to wear your fucking robe."

better than one of bitches walking in your country need fucking *000000 men in one day.

Between consenting people, I don't think it matters how regularly you have sex. It is a person's own decision.

We, in the free world, don't have rules to govern our personal lives.

Going back to your diamond-shop analogy, I would pick the diamond that was most beatiful, regardless of its damn case or whether it has been touched (oh noes) by other people. The diamond and I wouldn't dwell on the past, as if it even mattered.

Is 'case' a metaphor for virginity?

I'm confused now. Maybe I should have sex with diamonds to settle this matter once and for all.

By the way, I think by "bitches walking in your country need fucking *000000 men in one day" you are referring to prostitutes, and such a prostitute would have to be extremely prolific and efficient to reach the "million-in-a-day" goal. Such an accomplishment would make the Guinness Book of Records for sure.

beleive me the problem not from you the problem from the fault news you read

Yeah, but... I don't.

true that your believe need rethinking

In your opinion, since yours clashes with mine. I'm perfectly able to explain my beliefs with logic, yet all you can come up with is whiny "you aren't allowed to offend us!" posts.

Hell doesn't exist, you idiots.

Moonbat
10-25-2007, 05:32 PM
I lol'd.

Hawk, let's just say... you're preaching to the wrong choir. Nobody here cares for your opinions. That's like me going to a KKK forum and asking them to like Jews and Blacks, or going to a forum full of mujahidin and asking them to praise America and all of it's people.

If you want people to agree with you and embrace your particular opinions, this isn't the place to make that happen.

Hawk
10-25-2007, 06:35 PM
I lol'd.

Hawk, let's just say... you're preaching to the wrong choir. Nobody here cares for your opinions. That's like me going to a KKK forum and asking them to like Jews and Blacks, or going to a forum full of mujahidin and asking them to praise America and all of it's people.

If you want people to agree with you and embrace your particular opinions, this isn't the place to make that happen.

Agree with you, I expected to not welcoming, I am not force the people to my opinion, any way the life is learning,,, thanx

~~smart~fool~~
10-25-2007, 09:44 PM

Fuck you, whats deep hell? google translator?

Hawk
10-26-2007, 09:07 AM

you will test the deep hell when you leave the world.

~~smart~fool~~
10-26-2007, 10:03 AM

lol @ that i almost laughed

Ezekiel
10-27-2007, 08:54 AM
Hawk, let's just say... you're preaching to the wrong choir. Nobody here cares for your opinions.

My mind is wide open for others' opinions and criticisms, but this isn't a mutual exchange of opinions and criticisms.

What is it? It's one guy presenting a logical argument, then the other person being closed-minded and falling back on the victim complex because there is no logic whatsoever in what they're saying. Next, the other person getting offended because they have been brought up to take offence at any reasonable deconstruction of their [obviously superior] religion from us infidels.

I was thinking of posting some sexual-innuendo involving "Deep Hell", but there were so many possibilities, my brain had a memory-leak and I had to kill its process before it consumed too much of my time.

See? This forum is still about computers.

Ah, closed-minded fools showing their true colours. "Hahaha, I'm going to heaven and you're going to hell, noob!". If you want to preach Islam to us, at least follow its teachings yourself.

News for you all: nobody will get the last laugh. We will all die, rot, and our bones will be discovered in *000 years by archaeologists who, incidentally, have made a treacherous trip to the old planet "Earth" that was destroyed by their predecessors. They will all piss on our graves for forcing them to live on Mars where they endure a massive overcrowding problem, subzero temperatures most of the time and the necessity to wear masks for oxygen-supply (oxygen being synthesised from water found in pockets several miles below the surface).

Yeah, they'd be pissed.

*Thinks about massive energy-consumption, nitrous oxide-emission, occasional littering and unnecessary car rides.*

<_<

>_>

I don't claim to know whether or not a god exists (or what it is exactly), and anyone who says they do is a naive idiot.

Moonbat
10-27-2007, 10:03 PM
I get a feeling I won't be having my little break I planned. :D

Guys, we all need to take a hint from a certain Disney movie called "High School Musical" We're SOARING! FLYING! There's not a STAR in HEAVEN that we can't REACH!!

If you examine the capitalized words, you will see that they involve the sky and/or heaven. As you can see, Disney is clearly trying to motivate its viewers towards a Judeo-Christian belief. I propose a radical solution to this epidemic of infecting our children with religious beliefs through the pretext of a nice, good-natured movie about high school romance.

We need to write hundreds of thousands of angry letters to Disney's main office (intel coming soon) and we need to go to Walt Disney's grave and take a nice, long, comforting piss while chanting anti-propaganda phrases.

Also, I propose we do a huge rickrolling event. We take this picture:

http://www.megaspor.net/img/urun/che%20guavera(*).jpg

And we put many many many many videos on Youtube pretending to be a song excerpt from High School Musical. But in reality, we will have this picture in the background and let the video viewers know of the abomination being spread by Disney.

Join me my brothers! Join me my sisters!

We must hang together, for we will surely hang seperately.

Ezekiel
10-28-2007, 05:20 AM
I have created the first promotional video for our battle against Disney propaganda!

http://*****************/watch?v=wSlvaueMme4

Moonbat
10-28-2007, 10:04 AM
How do you make it so that when people see the video on a Search, for instance, it looks like a normal video, but when the click it the real video image plays?

Ezekiel
10-28-2007, 02:56 PM
How do you make it so that when people see the video on a Search, for instance, it looks like a normal video, but when the click it the real video image plays?

Not really sure what you mean, but you can select the video still you want displayed from your video management page.

Moonbat
10-28-2007, 06:18 PM
Oh, okay thanks :D This'll make my rickrolling project a cinch!

If you want to join in on the crusade, send a PM to me. This goes for anybody, not just mike.

Ezekiel
10-29-2007, 03:51 AM
The crusade has begun.

Join us for great justice.

Newby_Programme
11-07-2007, 08:30 AM
Hi,

I read that some on from Saudi Arabia enter to the forum and trying to offend you guys,,

look if you want to replay to that sh*t user,, replay the word against him ,, and don't general the Saudi people, this one thing ,,

the other thing I see this forum is about Computers & Internet tools, you talk about the politics of other country and trying to distort our country ,,, Saudi Arabia give you the oil for your life with out it you can't drive your car or get this computer to manage this form, think about it and stop offend us and our traditional you think it's "barbaric and immoral rules" yeah what we expected from you , take a look for the books about the Arab country, read about it before send offense against the rich History , the authors of this books is from your country.

bye.

Its ok we will just send more soldiers over there and take the oil. :)

~~smart~fool~~
11-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Are you speaking on behalf of the US when you say 'we'?

Noodles
11-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Its ok we will just send more soldiers over there and take the oil. :)

lol ie 4ll! :D

@Hawk, grow up m8!

Stop acting like you can change th world on a forum!

all you will do is embarass yourself! spare yourself the humiliation!

But you're entertaining lol. I have to give you ****** on that.

Newby_Programme
11-08-2007, 01:27 AM
Are you speaking on behalf of the US when you say 'we'?

USA is not the only country in this war genius.

~~smart~fool~~
11-08-2007, 05:48 PM
So i guess every country in the war takes the oil? Cool point.:rolleyes:

Moonbat
11-08-2007, 09:18 PM
I think we (as in the scientists of our respective nations) need to learn a different type of alchemy, one that converts water or <insert safely drinkable liquid here> into oil.

I posses some of this amazing secret, and I may share it with you if anyone cares to know.

Ezekiel
11-09-2007, 03:01 AM
I posses some of this amazing secret, and I may share it with you if anyone cares to know.

Yeah.

&#82*;&#82*;&#82*;&#82*;&#82*;&#82*;&#82*;

Moonbat
11-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Pretty easy actually.

You will need

*0 mL of ammonia
5 mL of water
200 grams of pure sucrose
Stove top or Bunsen burner
Source of electricity
* Double AA batteries

Take the ammonia and mix with the sucrose, stir for *0 min
Heat the water to a boil on the Bunsen burner
VERY SLOWLY pour in the ammonia/sucrose mixture
Take a knife and peel the labels off the batteries, if they have any
Put batteries with the above water/ammonia/sucrose mixture (WARNING this will flare up in face, so move face away, duh)
Run a few hundred volts of electricity through the mixture (aka throw a live cord in there)
Leave electricty going for * minute then take it out, also remove double AA batteries
Take mixture off of heat

I forgot the rest of it, I think you were supposed to freeze and reheat, then put it in the gas tank of the vehicle. I'm not sure.

~~smart~fool~~
11-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Go ahead kill yourself for a quart of gasoline :D

Ezekiel
11-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Pretty easy actually.

You will need

*0 mL of ammonia
5 mL of water
200 grams of pure sucrose
Stove top or Bunsen burner
Source of electricity
* Double AA batteries

Take the ammonia and mix with the sucrose, stir for *0 min
Heat the water to a boil on the Bunsen burner
VERY SLOWLY pour in the ammonia/sucrose mixture
Take a knife and peel the labels off the batteries, if they have any
Put batteries with the above water/ammonia/sucrose mixture (WARNING this will flare up in face, so move face away, duh)
Run a few hundred volts of electricity through the mixture (aka throw a live cord in there)
Leave electricty going for * minute then take it out, also remove double AA batteries
Take mixture off of heat

I forgot the rest of it, I think you were supposed to freeze and reheat, then put it in the gas tank of the vehicle. I'm not sure.

I dropped chemistry last year, but I'm trying to figure out how this would work. Let's take a look at this again:

You're looking to make a mixture of many hydrocarbons (crude oil) from water and several other items/compounds/mixtures.

First thing to realise is that you can't magically create different elements to what you started off with. All you can do is manipulate what you already have, which is:

Ammonia (NH*)
Water (H20)
Sucrose (C*2H22O**)

What you want to create are hydrocarbons, which by definition are compounds consisting of just hydrogen and carbon atoms.

In the above list, you have plenty of hydrogen, and the sucrose would be the source of carbon.

I guess it could work, but I have my doubts that it would be that easy. The procedure would probably require more time, expensive equipment/items and knowledge.

Ezekiel
11-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Now we're on the topic of chemistry (and with the thread being hijacked), here is my guide to creating a bomb.

[Educational reasons only. Don't make bombs.]

With my extremely limited chemical knowledge, most of what I write is what I've learned on the web. Some is probably inaccurate, just to warn you.

To make this type of bomb, you need a fast-burning fuel and preferably an oxidiser. The fuel (after having a hot source for ignition) burns instantaneously with the copious supply of oxygen, and expands; releasing heat as it does so. That's a basic explanation of how this type of bomb works.

What? Yeah.

To make this bomb, the basic thing you need to begin with is a fuel. Fuel can be anything that can be burned to release heat; from sugar to lighter-fuel (naptha) to gasoline (AKA petrol in our language).

However, the fuel we want needs to be fast-burning, as opposed to slow-burning. If you toss a match onto a lighter-fuel-doused newspaper, it will burn relatively slowly; devouring the paper in several minutes. Too slow.

If you toss a match onto a pile of sugar, it won't do shit. It's still a fuel though; it would just need an oxidiser to burn without continuous heat since the oxygen in air isn't enough for it to ignite. Again, this is a slow-burning fuel.

We need a fast-burning fuel. Let's back***** to gasoline.

Gasoline will burn relatively slowly, but we can change that. If you buy a can of gasoline and add styrofoam/polystyrene to it slowly, it will thicken according to how much of the above material you add. If you add a small amount, it will still burn too slowly and be like slightly thicker gasoline.

If you add a lot of styrofoam/polystyrene, however, you will get it suitably thick. It needs to be quite close to solid, but liquid enough for you to stir. In other words, it needs to be really viscous.

Once you have your sticky mixture, you're ready to know its name. Its name is napalm.

Next, obtain a suitable oxidiser. Potassium permanganate is quite readily available (legally I think, since it has legitimate uses), but there are myriad others. Just google it.

Pour a lot of this oxidiser (ground to a fine powder) into your napalm mixture, and stir it all in.

That's it.

Now you can place your homemade bomb in an abandoned area, get a hot ignition-source (perhaps magnesium strips), rig up a fuse and watch it go boom. It should, in theory, be quite powerful.

These bombs can also just be tossed into massive fires, if you're sure nobody is near enough to get hurt.

I totally don't condone this, but if such a bomb was placed inside a strong (probably metal) container, the explosion would be much louder and shards from the container would fly outwards. Do not do this.

If you just have some potassium permanganate and can't be bothered to make a bomb, try adding the permanganate powder to sugar in approximately equal amounts. If you throw a match onto the pile (or use a lighter), it should sparkle and burn.

jode
11-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Wonderful that Islam had drug prevention and corruption on people:) :) :)

Moonbat
11-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Thanks mike, this should be fu- uh, I mean, I'll never do this, it's dangerous! :D

And I think for that recipe, I need a LOT more sucrose. That's probably why it didn't work when I tried it.

@ smartfool - Just because it has ammonia, electricity and batteries doesn't mean it's gonna kill you. Salt contains an explosive element (sodium) and a poisonous light green gas (chlorine), but we eat it, don't we? We're (hopefully) not gonna eat my fuel mixture.

Moonbat
11-09-2007, 06:31 PM
How to make Thermite (I didn't write this by the way, found it on another site)

WARNING: Some things described in this post are potentially dangerous/illegal. The writers of this assume no responsibility for the consequences that may result from attempting the activities described here.

Now, I am not going to tell you guys what thermite is, or what you can do with it. Just do a Google search and you'll find tons of sites telling you a bunch of uses for it. I will however, tell you how to make the stuff.

Obtaining the Aluminum
*) Go to a machine shop. They will usually give you aluminum powder for sweeping the floor or something.
2) Break open an Etch-A-Sketch, the stuff inside is pure aluminum powder.
*) Go to a paint store, they usually have powdered aluminum that people use to mix into paints to give it pigment.
4) Get a grinder, and something made of aluminum. Good ideas are soda cans, bike frames, and lacrosse sticks. Start grinding the aluminum and collect the sparks in a container.
5) Search eBay, they sell it for pretty cheap.

Obtaining the Iron Oxide (Rust)
*) Take some steel wool then put it in a jar and then cover it wool with water. Use a magnet to make sure the steel wool doesnt float during the reaction process. Next, put in 5 tablespoons of regular bleach into the water and 5 tablespoons of regular vinager. Wait a day or so and then filter the brown paste with a coffee filter. Leave it out to dry overnight.
2) Go to a paint store, they usually have powdered iron oxide that people use to mix into paints to give it pigment.
*) Connect wires to a direct current (*-volt battery), strip both ends and put them into a saltwater solution. Let them sit for five minutes. One of them will start bubbling more than the other. This is the POSITIVE(+) wire. Put a nail tied to the positive wire into the jar. Now put the negative wire in the other end. Now let it sit overnight and in the morning scrape the rust off of the nail & repeat until you have a bunch of rust on the bottom of the glass. Let it dry out, and crush it into a powder.
4) Search eBay, they sell it for pretty cheap.

Mixing the Stuff
Thermite is 8 grams of iron oxide to * grams of aluminum. The formula is by weight but because aluminum is very light, it will appear to be approximately a 50-50 mix. Put them together in a container and mix them until it is an even mixture. If you want, mix four parts thermite with one part clay or Play-Doh and knead thoroughly for moldable thermite.

Igniting
Thermite needs a lot of heat to light, that means magnesium. Find some magnesium ribbon, or a sparkler that contains magnesium and put it into a pile of thermite. Light it with a torch, and run!

Ezekiel
11-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Thanks mike, this should be fun. I'm gonna blow up my school with this!

How to make Thermite (I didn't write this by the way, found it on another site)

In fact, iron oxide (AKA rust) could possibly even work as the oxidiser instead of potassium permanganate in my theoretical-bomb. Interesting.

In any case, I'm so gonna make some thermite since it's so god damn awesome. I don't really have a use for any of this, but it's fun anyway. I think we're both pyros ;)...

Moonbat
11-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Stop haxxin' my quotes! :P

Oh, and thanks for reminidng me to Google that potassium permanganate stuff.

I think we're both pyros ;)...
Any male between ages *2-** usually is. :D

Ezekiel
11-10-2007, 08:32 PM
I can just imagine someone in an FBI office reading all this and having this expression:

o_O

Give me a call when the SWAT-team arrives, Moonbat. I'm safe from them here on the other side of the Atlantic.

I'll probably start giving out my number [privately, over MSN] to people, actually, instead of asking for the caller's number too. This is also beneficial in that the caller has to use up his/her phone ****** instead of me.

Moonbat
11-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Whatever, SWAT can't take me on.

As for being safe, I can assure you that you are not. Now that Tony Blair is out of office, he has nothing better to do than prey on *6-year-old boys. He'll just call up MI5, ***** you down, and, ahem, "root your box" so to speak.

Ezekiel
11-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Whatever, SWAT can't take me on.

I'm now imagining a flip-button that detonates *00kg of thermite in your house while you make a silent getaway out the back of your house.

As for being safe, I can assure you that you are not. Now that Tony Blair is out of office, he has nothing better to do than prey on *6-year-old boys. He'll just call up MI5, ***** you down, and, ahem, "root your box" so to speak.

Oh shit. Well, my 'box' does have a firewall, in the form of a skin-piercing, CO2-powered metal BB-gun. Hey, it beats the standard baseball-bat-behind-bed defence.

Actually, he's the 'Middle-East Envoy' now (as delegated by GWB), so he's occupied for now.

Moonbat
11-10-2007, 08:50 PM
I'm now imagining a flip-button that detonates *00kg of thermite in your house while you make a silent getaway out the back of your house.

200kg actually...
And it's an underground tunnel, SWAT never goes underground :D

Actually, he's the 'Middle-East Envoy' now (as delegated by GWB), so he's occupied for now.

Middle-East Envoy = MEE
MEE backwards = EEM
EEM --> ROT** Encryption = RRZ
RRZ backwards = ZRR
ZRR = 'Ze Raged Rectum

Duh. It's so obvious. They hunt kids.

EDIT: That encryption is called "The Blair Witchcraft". Not much of an encryption really, but it seems to be the foundation of MI5.

jode
11-11-2007, 05:23 PM
mike*5* ;)

You are from Lebanon :D

If you neighbor:D

jode
11-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Will I say to you FBI:cool:

Ezekiel
11-11-2007, 05:59 PM
mike*5* ;)

You are from Lebanon :D

If you neighbor:D

Nah, just a bored teenager from England with a penchant for pyrotechnics ;).

Will I say to you FBI

With the crappy exchange rates from USD to GBP and the ridiculous expensiveness of everything in our country, I doubt they'd bother even buying a plane ticket. They'd be stuck here for several years while they save up for a return ticket.

jode
11-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Where is freedom and democracy that speak about the media in Anqland
I understand from your words, you not free to the government control you :D

sorry Do not perfected the English well :confused:

jode
11-11-2007, 06:32 PM
mike*5*

Mr. Ben has many Arab masses :D That good comedy well :D

Moonbat
11-11-2007, 07:10 PM

People in England and America are more free than people in Saudi Arabia will ever be.

Ezekiel
11-12-2007, 04:41 AM

No, I am free from the government actually. Watch this:

Fuck Gordon Brown!
Fuck Tony Blair!
Fuck England!
Fuck the Queen!

*Sniper shot shatters window*

The only difference between England and the U.S. is that in England, the government watches you through telescreens,

It's true -- we have way too many CCTV cameras.

there is a great divide between the poor and rich,

It's about the same as any developed country, actually. I think you're thinking of the stereotypical England from the **00s.

and they speak some bullshit language comprised of variations of regular English and Latin.

This language is also known as 'English'; the language defined by how people speak it in England. Your language is comprised of bullshit variations of English, and should be named 'American'. Even that name's narcissistic, since America is two whole continents.

Gridlock
11-12-2007, 12:17 PM
No, I am free from the government actually. Watch this:

Fuck Gordon Brown!
Fuck Tony Blair!
Fuck England!
Fuck the Queen!

i agree with that *00% :]

This language is also known as 'English'; the language defined by how people speak it in England. Your language is comprised of bullshit variations of English, and should be named 'American'. Even that name's narcissistic, since America is two whole continents.

that is *00% true aswell. maybe some people need to brush up on their history.

a semi-funny fact for you. The "English" Royal Family originated from GERMANY.

i enjoyed reading the argument. it made me laugh hard.

Ezekiel
11-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Sorry if you got a bit offended by the post. I know most of my references are a bit esoteric.

Yeah, it looks like we've had a misunderstanding.

lol.

a semi-funny fact for you. The "English" Royal Family originated from GERMANY.

I hate the monarchy anyway, so this only fuels my hatred.

Moonbat
11-12-2007, 04:17 PM
AFAIK, the "monarchy" in England is pretty much just for show, they don't do anything except end up in tabloids.

Moonbat
11-12-2007, 04:26 PM
I couldn't help but lol in my pants after reading those "controversies", especially the one talking about the train station poster. :D

Oh, and I've seen that Earl Grey commercial on TV before. :p

jode
11-12-2007, 04:50 PM
People in England and America are more free than people in Saudi Arabia will ever be.

Saudi country enjoys freedom ,All the people whom both for non-racial
But in many American racism ,We believe that people who color black outcasts in societyI know that America is the country of racism and social classes,Perhaps you are born white and live in Freedom But the color black can live in freedom << Thus, American law :confused:

I want you to look at the city of " MAKAH" Saudi Arabia will see attitude that there is no racism here :D

Ezekiel
11-12-2007, 06:02 PM
AFAIK, the "monarchy" in England is pretty much just for show, they don't do anything except end up in tabloids.

Yup, they don't do anything.

I want to get rid of the monarchy, put them all in minimum-wage jobs like the rest of us, and cut back all their expenditure of the taxpayers' ***** on exotic holidays, castles and crap like that.

Don't do anything? NOBODY INSULTS THE QUEEN!

Heh, I don't even know what the fuck 'Earl Grey' is.

"Sheila"? Have they got an Aussie working there or something?

"Knock his knickers off"? Never heard that phrase, ever.

The introducer woman had a somewhat shit English accent. In fact, the guy who says "No one insults the Queen!" had pretty much the only real English accent, and that's one of the older generations.

I guess you'll never know how us English teens speak...

I couldn't help but lol in my pants after reading those "controversies"

I'm not sure I want to know what "lol in my pants" is a metaphor for...

Saudi country enjoys freedom ,All the people whom both for non-racial
But in many American racism ,We believe that people who color black outcasts in societyI know that America is the country of racism and social classes,Perhaps you are born white and live in Freedom But the color black can live in freedom << Thus, American law

Your country may not be racist, but it's definitely sexist.

I suppose it isn't worth continuing this conversation though, since I don't want to get you in trouble with the thought-police.

SkZ0_R
11-13-2007, 04:58 AM
See the difference.
also:

basically put, what you typed sounded more like baby babble on an old
topic.

Excuse me? Why don't you learn how to have some respect. What were you bored when you saw his post or something? You just made yourself look a total and complete idiotic fool. So what if he misspelled a few words wrong and mis phrased another. Wow you have some attitude there. Now, if this was a different "site/forum" on "other" topics, I would generally agree with you. But since it's nothing that important and is irrelevant ( meaning "nothing to do with something serious", plz don't take no offense to this I am defending you) Why dose it matter? It looks like to me you understood his point, and what he was trying to get across, dose it not? So instead of trying to make yourself look good, you made yourself look like a fool instead. I realize that this topic is old.. But I would still like to add my 2 cents.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PGP Signature:
iQIVAwUBRzev6DvNiJqzWIDDAQLDPQ//fvqIuKxhDzrhIZyfd0WxTO/Ff**gvCmc
dMWLUSBw00TUdpeRxsh/PttwOqSiw*0x0Kjedq/XfdZQI7I*NiZ0deQ8ikmBJyUb
+*4m*be+LiMUrWBn6o*XpDnOLW*j4oXBXjnyW/BfF7+JZuzr4jOdT5f2bwyZQRP+
7riHb+L7irSFDyPXa6/ecAQsNf4WeTbTKUa8*O8ims2WmMqUEYUGyCzSIwXVOZVw
cqzXc*7FRw*kH/0h+8*PdOMGTLx7axI5Krbh/WM*qkOz+ATIdqmxE/fYOplceTvu
*X*8W8eUaj4CdmluSsKs6BmwEugpTrVZylJvze*sbO/2TiXLqjUxlUe5IlxwhkVC
LUqxIv8UNfj0CjjOIHsn7jL/kXUzs0HS*Ur**bjOkhZ8Kb*oqfJbQx6JDNH/hhmb
rc*jfjy*y5E7HMqgX58Scb/T6/ONNPH0n55*jJix8ti*CBDQZikjaa8ci*6g*qIr
gRCs7guLKIUDdbtuBO0MBeWVbZOLxH2*RxXqvWUdzsRJSKu*HBRxcqaySfeaafDy
*aGOCR8S0gBRHB+8nEVl*Pj6xXwf6DccJJTUMwYnP*4h/5Mh66n0TRYAyoUPmLG*
jVCbcbX5CAVpSZbLqEdm8Yzzk0ocbTMzaHNNGxa8Hj/hPMzTdEn02xfStBK2rNIe
EynE87+zc7c=
=mPKn
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers. ;) .

gordo
11-13-2007, 06:44 AM
"Saudi country enjoys freedom ,All the people whom both for non-racial "

All the people and races? Even Jewish people? I don't believe it.

jode
11-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Your country may not be racist, but it's definitely sexist

I suppose it isn't worth continuing this conversation though, since I don't want to get you in trouble with the thought-police.

mike*5*::)

We Muslims Anamars sex Not only with wife This was said by God in the Quran

The memorials to AIDS See how many American are living with AIDS? :cool:

http://*****************/watch?v=DYpR*dLV8L4

http://*****************/watch?v=wfZmnyCrFQI&NR=*

From wonderful to know other religions, but to speak frankly ;)

Moonbat
11-13-2007, 05:33 PM
I've heard dongle protection coupled up to a few million transistors of an Intel Pentium 4 processor works very well to prevent AIDS.

jode
11-13-2007, 06:04 PM
"Saudi country enjoys freedom ,All the people whom both for non-racial "

All the people and races? Even Jewish people? I don't believe it.

Islam respects all religions and races:)
I want to tell you that Prophet was helping neighbor and respects the Jewish religion despite differences :rolleyes:

Moonbat
11-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Islam respects all religions and races:)
I want to tell you that Prophet was helping neighbor and respects the Jewish religion despite differences :rolleyes:

Islam does, but does Saudi Arabia?

Ezekiel
11-14-2007, 03:40 PM
mike*5*::)

We Muslims Anamars sex Not only with wife This was said by God in the Quran

The memorials to AIDS See how many American are living with AIDS? :cool:

http://*****************/watch?v=DYpR*dLV8L4

http://*****************/watch?v=wfZmnyCrFQI&NR=*

From wonderful to know other religions, but to speak frankly ;)

I'm not American, and 'God' doesn't exist.

Also, what in the hell does AIDS have to do with anything? You think stoning people to death for adultery is the answer to sexually-transmitted diseases? Great solution.

Islam respects all religions and races
I want to tell you that Prophet was helping neighbor and respects the Jewish religion despite differences

Yeah; that's why we're "infidels". We're respected like that.

jode
11-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Islam does, but does Saudi Arabia?

We are here in Saudi Arabia do orders Islam.

Moonbat
11-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Go tell that to Muhammad Salih Munajid, he hates Jews.

jode
11-15-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm not American, and 'God' doesn't exist.

Also, what in the hell does AIDS have to do with anything? You think stoning people to death for adultery is the answer to sexually-transmitted diseases? Great solution.

Yeah; that's why we're "infidels". We're respected like that.

SorryYou are from England,OK.

God exists Proof sky and the stars and the sun and hurricane and You and the people ...Etc , God who created all this and more. We pray to God created him and no other.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Incestuous stoning for a married. I thank God because I live in a society that preserves the rights of people , Therefore, we feel security, especially at night , But how you live in your country at night? Fear and anxiety of murder:confused

jode
11-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Go tell that to Muhammad Salih Munajid, he hates Jews.

No, no, no,:eek: Mohamed Saleh Locket hated Jews who kill innocent people in Palestine, this meant only

Moonbat :You Jew loves peace :D ,There Saudi Aramco and Jews worked in peace and security They live in the prosperity of many God said in the Koran that we must respect the Jews and Christians,To live with them in peace:)

My question to you : know how Mohamed Saleh MUNAJID?:rolleyes:

Ezekiel
11-15-2007, 06:18 PM
God exists Proof sky and the stars and the sun and hurricane and You and the people ...Etc , God who created all this and more. We pray to God created him and no other.

Proof?

No, that's proof that the universe expanded billions of years ago from a singularity, then swirling clouds of dust formed planets, and so on.

It's very easy to go with "god did it" when you neglect science.

Incestuous stoning for a married. I thank God because I live in a society that preserves the rights of people , Therefore, we feel security, especially at night , But how you live in your country at night? Fear and anxiety of murder:confused

No, I feel free and liberated. It's a lot better than being under religious-dictatorship.

jode
11-15-2007, 06:47 PM
Proof?

No, that's proof that the universe expanded billions of years ago from a singularity, then swirling clouds of dust formed planets, and so on.

It's very easy to go with "god did it" when you neglect science.

No, I feel free and liberated. It's a lot better than being under religious-dictatorship.

proof :

*. He is the one God, Who has no partner.

2. Nothing is like Him. He is the Creator, not created, nor a part of His creation.

*. He is All-Powerful, absolutely Just.

4. There is no other entity in the entire universe worthy of worship besides Him.

5. He is First, Last, and Everlasting; He was when nothing was, and will be when nothing else remains.

6. He is the All-Knowing, and All-Merciful,the Supreme, the Sovereign.

7. It is only He Who is capable of granting life to anything.

8. He sent His Messengers (peace be upon them) to guide all of mankind.

*. He sent Muhammad (pbuh) as the last Prophet and Messenger for all mankind.

*0. His book is the Holy Qur'an, the only authentic revealed book in the world that has been kept without change.

**. Allah knows what is in our hearts

Moonbat
11-15-2007, 07:57 PM
My question to you : know how Mohamed Saleh MUNAJID?:rolleyes:

Ask me no questions, I tell you no lies.

gordo
11-16-2007, 07:54 AM
What I want to know is if you die in a holy war, who supplies the virgins? ;)

Ezekiel
11-16-2007, 02:38 PM
proof :

*. He is the one God, Who has no partner.

2. Nothing is like Him. He is the Creator, not created, nor a part of His creation.

*. He is All-Powerful, absolutely Just.

4. There is no other entity in the entire universe worthy of worship besides Him.

5. He is First, Last, and Everlasting; He was when nothing was, and will be when nothing else remains.

6. He is the All-Knowing, and All-Merciful,the Supreme, the Sovereign.

7. It is only He Who is capable of granting life to anything.

8. He sent His Messengers (peace be upon them) to guide all of mankind.

*. He sent Muhammad (pbuh) as the last Prophet and Messenger for all mankind.

*0. His book is the Holy Qur'an, the only authentic revealed book in the world that has been kept without change.

**. Allah knows what is in our hearts

I'd like to introduce you to logical arguments (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_argument).

Moonbat
11-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Arguments about religion are pointless really, because the only real reason people believe in their reiligion is faith. If you don't believe in the unseen, you'll never accept any religion (besides Scientology *shudders*).

You can't prove 'faith' to someone, because it's faith. You just have to have it, you have to have the hope that there's something better then this world.

Mike, just curious, what do you believe will happen once we are dead?

jode
11-16-2007, 06:07 PM
Ask me no questions, I tell you no lies.

I do not tell lies,I am telling the truth

This site Muhammad Salih he saw yourself
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

Especially read this story to govern yourself

http://www.islam-qa.com/special/index.php?ref=4***&subsite=*2&ln=eng

jode
11-16-2007, 06:13 PM
What I want to know is if you die in a holy war, who supplies the virgins? ;)

Your question did not understand :confused: Sorry

Possible clarify your question to me ?

jode
11-16-2007, 06:21 PM
I'd like to introduce you to logical arguments (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_argument).

I'd like to introduce you to :)

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=**5*2&ln=eng&txt=

and

http://www.islam-message.com/en/0.htm

jode
11-16-2007, 06:32 PM
Arguments about religion are pointless really, because the only real reason people believe in their reiligion is faith. If you don't believe in the unseen, you'll never accept any religion (besides Scientology *shudders*).

You can't prove 'faith' to someone, because it's faith. You just have to have it, you have to have the hope that there's something better then this world.

Anxiety and depression treatment belief in the existence of God alone ;)

Moonbat
11-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Anxiety and depression treatment belief in the existence of God alone ;)

Agreed. Many people get through depression and other mental ailments just because they have some hope. At least that's what those people say helped them.

Ezekiel
11-17-2007, 08:17 PM
I'd like to introduce you to :)

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=**5*2&ln=eng&txt=

and

http://www.islam-message.com/en/0.htm

No; I read through that and all I saw was pro-religion bullshit. None of it constitutes proof.

Just as one example, that page using the "variety and greatness" of objects and organisms on Earth as evidence that god exists.

Nope; this is evidence in favour of science. The "variety and greatness" can all be explained through natural-selection, evolution, and other scientific theories that have actual proof to support them.

Fail.

jode
11-19-2007, 06:09 PM
Agreed. Many people get through depression and other mental ailments just because they have some hope. At least that's what those people say helped them.

I agree with you,

He has faith in the existence of God and the unit will feel hope in life

Will not happen suicide . Thank youuuuuuuu :)

jode
11-19-2007, 06:11 PM
No; I read through that and all I saw was pro-religion bullshit. None of it constitutes proof.

Just as one example, that page using the "variety and greatness" of objects and organisms on Earth as evidence that god exists.

Nope; this is evidence in favour of science. The "variety and greatness" can all be explained through natural-selection, evolution, and other scientific theories that have actual proof to support them.

Fail.

Life here is not permanent because it would lead to death
But life after death lasting forever
And people go to live in happiness and some people living in hell
God determines where people live
In happiness or hell
Islam is the religion that will save people on the Day of Resurrection
Because real religion.
Unfortunately, the ******* media distorts Islam and Muslims
and the people ratified it without each sure
! These people did not read the Koran so everyone knows that Islam calls for fighting corruption everywhere to live in peace

Ezekiel
11-23-2007, 03:34 AM
Life here is not permanent because it would lead to death
But life after death lasting forever
And people go to live in happiness and some people living in hell
God determines where people live
In happiness or hell
Islam is the religion that will save people on the Day of Resurrection
Because real religion.
Unfortunately, the ******* media distorts Islam and Muslims
and the people ratified it without each sure
! These people did not read the Koran so everyone knows that Islam calls for fighting corruption everywhere to live in peace

What makes you so sure of this?

jode
11-24-2007, 06:20 PM
What makes you so sure of this?

OK

http://uk.************/watch?v=ZcefccFL-MY

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This tape a meeting with a young British Muslims

http://uk.************/watch?v=Dws-be02S*4&feature=related

jode
11-24-2007, 06:34 PM
This Koran
http://uk.************/watch?v=AGHdBuEZCE4

Ezekiel
11-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Okay, so you're sure because a book was written.

How is the book sure?

Moonbat
11-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Cus it's in Arabic. Duh.

jode
11-25-2007, 06:47 PM
The Quran is a Divine Miracle of Literature [Prophesy - Science - Warnings - Wisdom - Truths] ..and it has been Preserved *00% In the Original Language - for over *,400 years

http://www.shareislam.com/

True that God sent down the Koran Arabic but you can hear it English :)

Here>>> http://www.allahsquran.com/all_about_the_quran.php

Ezekiel
11-26-2007, 05:59 PM
The Quran is a Divine Miracle of Literature [Prophesy - Science - Warnings - Wisdom - Truths] ..and it has been Preserved *00% In the Original Language - for over *,400 years

The Bible has been preserved for over 2000 years, but that doesn't make it any less a heap of shitty delusional storytelling.

Sir Grifin
11-26-2007, 08:24 PM
i think this thread has no ending, cause religion its a eternal discussion ever. every single religion or belief has his issues, for example, catholic religion, talks about austerity but baticano's has gold c****s, finest carpets in world, books ridges of gold.. and stuff like that, but you have to take one of them, if you want..

for me, if you let me say, religions like budism are the one who fits with everyone religion cause this one talks about take care of yourself and everything around you. with this thing of karma, just think about it, where comes around, comes around, truly complety truly...you have to be a good person if you dont the enviroment conspires against you to payback. i dont practice any religion i just take care of myself and the people who take care of me, family friends, and i try to do my best whit the third ones. dont hurt anybody or anything:D

Moonbat
11-26-2007, 08:27 PM
Guysh Diz Iz Seriush Bishnish

Ezekiel
11-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Indeed, as the internet always is.

Moonbat
11-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Want to bake cookies mike?

NAKOTOFURY
11-27-2007, 04:56 PM
The Bible has been preserved for over 2000 years, but that doesn't make it any less a heap of shitty delusional storytelling.

who cares religion shit, if you have Death Metal?;)

Moonbat
11-27-2007, 05:18 PM
Death metal is pretty good, sure beats black metal.

I have a wide taste in music though, anything catchy gets my vote.

jode
11-28-2007, 07:20 PM

is the Gospel or, more precisely, the Gospels that the Christians have today. Although one of the basic principles of our faith is to believe in the Gospel that was revealed to ‘Eesa, we also believe that there is no longer any book that remained as it was revealed by Allaah, neither the Gospel nor anything else, apart from the Qur’aan. Even the Christians themselves do not believe that the books that they have before them were revealed in that form from God, nor do they claim that the Messiah wrote the Gospel or at least that it was written during his lifetime, and these books clerics Jewish and Christian changed the word of God and put talk of themselves and become these books now false attributed to God lied on the minds of the people
They counterfeit from the 2000 year…
Look at the holy books of Christians and Jews when they vary from state to another depending on the view there cleric!!!

But the Koran had not changed and is talk of God, and it has been
Preserved *00% In the Original Language - for over *,400 years From God ...:)

years
From God
From God

jode
11-28-2007, 07:29 PM
i think this thread has no ending, cause religion its a eternal discussion ever. every single religion or belief has his issues, for example, catholic religion, talks about austerity but baticano's has gold c****s, finest carpets in world, books ridges of gold.. and stuff like that, but you have to take one of them, if you want..

for me, if you let me say, religions like budism are the one who fits with everyone religion cause this one talks about take care of yourself and everything around you. with this thing of karma, just think about it, where comes around, comes around, truly complety truly...you have to be a good person if you dont the enviroment conspires against you to payback. i dont practice any religion i just take care of myself and the people who take care of me, family friends, and i try to do my best whit the third ones. dont hurt anybody or anything:D

The beautiful Islam does not compel anyone to enter, but we have to know that Islam is the only religion that makes you escape from hell…

http://www.islam.ws/

moon255
12-01-2007, 02:56 PM
who cares religion shit, if you have Death Metal?;)

Why did you say that???

Are you happy in your life ???

don't you feel somthing lost inside you???

so you don't care about your self ... every body have Death but

you should know ... after Death all of us come back to our God

who is create us ...... I know you are very kind so don't try to ignore

your self because Allah loves you when he creat you in own earth

and gave you mind to thinking ...use this mind

and ask your self who is Create me??? do you think he doesn't deserve

that from you ..........I don't want you to replying me ok...just think give your

self a chance........