PDA

View Full Version : Fake Login Page for Gmail / hotmail

arthritis
10-30-2007, 11:40 AM
hello one and all :P

just wondering, is there anyone willing to teach me / guide me in making a fake login page for gmail / hotmail?

or is anyone willing to do one for me?

thanks! :D

Ezekiel
10-30-2007, 12:03 PM
If you learned on sites like www.w*schools.com, you could do it yourself.

Alternatively, you could PayPal me about $*0 and I'd make one for you.

There isn't really a way of guiding someone through making one. The creator just has to have the knowledge, to put it bluntly.

~~smart~fool~~
10-30-2007, 05:15 PM
You could paypal me 2*.50 if you were looking for a good deal.:eek:

Moonbat
10-30-2007, 07:47 PM
You could also put your index finger in between your buttocks and play techno music while pretending to be a cowboy. It'll cure your arthritis, and it'll be more productive to society than phishing passwords.

matt800
10-31-2007, 04:37 AM
I also am interested in making a fake log in page but for myspace, (girlfriend troubles). I could probably do it myself but I'm not very experienced in web design. Normally, I wouldn't mind the challenge, but I need this done within a few days, and I doubt I could learn how and finish it by then. So if anyone with free time would kindly assist me in this, I would be happy to reemburse you for your troubles. Thanks

Ezekiel
10-31-2007, 12:49 PM
I also am interested in making a fake log in page but for myspace, (girlfriend troubles). I could probably do it myself but I'm not very experienced in web design. Normally, I wouldn't mind the challenge, but I need this done within a few days, and I doubt I could learn how and finish it by then. So if anyone with free time would kindly assist me in this, I would be happy to reemburse you for your troubles. Thanks

Add me on MSN and, for a fee, I can do this for you.

~~smart~fool~~
10-31-2007, 07:21 PM

Reemburse me upfront :D

Ezekiel
11-02-2007, 08:10 AM
I'm fucking tired of this bullshit. One of these days, I'll post source code of how to do this. I will now lock this thread. There are OVER NINE THOUSAND others just like this.

I actually earned $*0 through this.

Maybe making/setting up fake login pages could be my future career.