PDA

View Full Version : Tito?!?

Noodles
11-02-2007, 04:45 PM
where are you dude when you're needed? been lurking here for two days now and cant find a trace of you : (

now i ve had a prob with the diskeeper and the final recovery.

i ve installed the final recovery and registered it acc to the serial number..etc. it says successfully registered. but when i test it it fails!!!

i just make a copy of any file and delete it to the recylcebin the delete it form the recycle bin and i run the final recovery,

it runs after it scans and the parts of the deleted file that are larger than 64 Kb are not retrieved. man this sucks ! y ?

thanks
Noodles.

Moonbat
11-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Tito hasn't been here in months.

Noodles
11-02-2007, 05:09 PM
any reason why he left? do you know where he posts? the dude was cool. very helpful. too bad man.

do you know anything about my probs? whats happening and how can i solve them ?

Moonbat
11-02-2007, 05:49 PM
I'm not too sure what your problem is. Can you explain it better?

Oh, and Tito left, like many other members did, because he was bored of this forum.

Noodles
11-02-2007, 06:27 PM
he posted a few tools in the other thread one of them is the final recovery.

i ve downloaded it and registered it and it says it is successfully registered but when i use it, it acts as if it is un-registered.

it cant recover deleted files more than 64 kb size.

have you ever used this tool before?

also for the diskeeper ( a tool that is used to defragment the hard drives also posted by tito)

well i couldnt get the 2007 version so i downloaded the 2008 trial version. the other serial files either dont work or are protected by a .rar password. how can i crack the .rar password. is it ok if i posted all this here ?