PDA

View Full Version : Third War In Iran

Eskimosik
11-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Hi

What do you think about this? When it happens?

Moonbat
11-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Hopefully it won't. We Americans have a hard enough time beating up Iraqis with AK-47s, it'll be harder killing Iranians with nukes.

gordo
11-16-2007, 07:50 AM
America could easily wipe out Iraqi resistance, but they try not to kill civilians. The resistance hides behind women and children, making it difficult to stop.

Gridlock
11-18-2007, 03:41 PM
first off, honestly, i don't give a shit cause ill hopefully be moving down to Aussie in the next year or two. :P so a couple beers, my laptop and a girl. no war. is Australia the answer to life's problems i wonder?

Hopefully it won't. We Americans have a hard enough time beating up Iraqis with AK-47s, it'll be harder killing Iranians with nukes.
lol, shooting a nuke out of the sky wouldn't be too good an idea, but then waiting till it landed in your country, well, that wouldn't be good either.. unless it landed on the white house. then a lot of people will be happy.

America could easily wipe out Iraqi resistance, but they try not to kill civilians. The resistance hides behind women and children, making it difficult to stop.
how many coverups do you think there are about the armed forces trying not to kill civilians?
the thought of a soldier: I'm in a hostile environment, there are hostile enemy's and civilians here, i don't know which is which, we should kill them all to make sure we don't miss any. then we can say the town was full of hostile forces and lie to everyone about the civilian death count.

see, that is how the government and/or the higher ranking people in the forces most likely think.

gordo
11-19-2007, 06:46 AM
how many coverups do you think there are about the armed forces trying not to kill civilians?
the thought of a soldier: I'm in a hostile environment, there are hostile enemy's and civilians here, i don't know which is which, we should kill them all to make sure we don't miss any. then we can say the town was full of hostile forces and lie to everyone about the civilian death count.

see, that is how the government and/or the higher ranking people in the forces most likely think.

The cover up attempts are by individual soldiers, not official US policy. When someone shoots your buddy, then you chase him into a house, and everyone in the house plays dumb, of course you want to shoot all of them.

Besides, in many wars, more civilians die than soldiers.

jode
11-19-2007, 06:20 PM
I am amazed of America wants to fight against Iran because of the presence of nuclear while nuclear in the United States, Israel, Britain, etc...
I am against the presence of any nuclear state but it seems that America wants to impose its opinion on the world.
We Arabs and Muslims hate Bush's policy because it is fighting Iraq and Afghanistan and provides assistance to Israel to kill innocent people in Palestine..
Bush wants to kill Saddam and has achieved so why not withdraw its soldiers from Iraq until now?!!! Bush a terrorist...
When Bush left the throne of America?????:mad:

gordo
11-20-2007, 06:38 AM
Iran supports terrorism and says Israel should be wiped out, thats why they shouldn't have nuclear weapons.
The US will pull out when a stable government is established. To pull out now would just leave Iraq open for another dictator or country to take over.
Bush's term runs out in 2008.