PDA

View Full Version : Try to crack this crackers. accept the challenge

daveterminator
11-17-2007, 09:34 AM
I have been working with Zmodeler from past two years. In previous versions i think it was easy to crack the serial number. In previous versions there were spaces for entering serial no. from Help>About. the serial could be found out from any crap site. and after hitting apply button software unlockes.
It is a *d Modeling program which can import *d geometry files of games like Need For Speed Carbon, GTA San Andreas etc. But The Newest version (ZModeler V2.0.*) is not been cracked yet since it was released in Feb. 07. It has 'Apply' button in the same menu (Help>About) but does'nt have spaces to enter the serial. the main problem is while importing any Gemetry.Bin file for NFS carbon it Gives the message "Only registered version can import files." (without quotes ofcorse)
I have Been trying to crack the Software since it was released but no luck. Neither the crack can be found from the internet. So It is upto you pro guys to try to crack it since the software is virgin (uncracked) for so long.
the software can be downloaded form the link bellow.
http://www.zmodeler2.com/?mode=dl&ID=*
and sample geometry.bin file
http://downtown.vc/index.php?page=main&id=*bbcb*554&name=GEOMETRY.BIN

accept the challenge.

Gridlock
11-17-2007, 11:28 AM
i have a feeling the answer will be no from previous "crack this" threads.

its not much of a challenge.. to me it sounds more of another "please crack this for me so i can illegally use it."

why not just fork out that £2*.50 ($5*) to register it if you really want it that bad?

and no i cant crack it.. i am probably one of the most inexperienced people on this forum. but I'm slowly learning.

Moonbat
11-17-2007, 12:23 PM
i have a feeling the answer will be no from previous "crack this" threads.

You're right, Gridlock :D

@ Thread Creator - Just look on the hundreds of thousands of warez sites and see if they have a cracked version of your program. If none of them have it, then it either can't be cracked, or nobody wants to crack it.