PDA

View Full Version : Im New Here

sew850i
11-23-2007, 03:11 AM
hello everyone, my names chris :), ive googled for help with msn nd such other stuff to do with computers and came across this site a number of times, so i fell in love wif the site,.. lol, not literally but yeahh, so iregistered!! i hope u all welcome my stay here and yeah!!

thanks for creating an awesome site

EDIT:

if theres any words that have other meanings you people use on this forum let me know so that i know what yous are talking about :) for exampple, wats a ScriptKiddy?

Moonbat
11-23-2007, 03:06 PM
script kiddie - a wannabe hacker

Ezekiel
11-24-2007, 08:15 PM
Noob -- opposite of ***7.

***7 -- opposite of noob.

Sir Grifin
11-25-2007, 04:59 AM
Noob -- opposite of ***7.

***7 -- opposite of noob.

and what is a ***7?, sorry i ask but i dont understand some meanings, i will be glad if you guys let me know a little bit, as i se mike an some other guys used to post a lot, which means for me, you spend a lot of time here, you know what me too:D ...i work in some call center for a ISP here in mexico and we use your site, basicly the tool box for making some test like tracert pinging nsloo...and stuff like that, well as you know in that kind of job we cant use a lot of material we cant surf on web so much, i just can read the posts here in your threads and i llike it cause i see a lot of questions here and some people know about ir (some other ones dont).
well as i ask up there, what is a ***7?

Moonbat
11-25-2007, 09:20 AM
A '***7' is pretty much a stupid waying of saying 'leet', i.e. elite. ***7 is used to describe a very skilled hacker, but can also be used in a sarcastic manner.

Ezekiel
11-25-2007, 05:34 PM
I just felt like posting some circular logic because I was bored.

Moonbat
11-25-2007, 06:20 PM
I just felt like posting some circular logic because I was bored.

You know what they say, the only bad post is the one you don't make! :D

jode
11-25-2007, 06:51 PM
sew850i

Welcome Here :D

NAKOTOFURY
11-25-2007, 07:03 PM
and what is a ***7?, sorry i ask but i dont understand some meanings, i will be glad if you guys let me know a little bit, as i se mike an some other guys used to post a lot, which means for me, you spend a lot of time here, you know what me too:D ...i work in some call center for a ISP here in mexico and we use your site, basicly the tool box for making some test like tracert pinging nsloo...and stuff like that, well as you know in that kind of job we cant use a lot of material we cant surf on web so much, i just can read the posts here in your threads and i llike it cause i see a lot of questions here and some people know about ir (some other ones dont).
well as i ask up there, what is a ***7?

there`s no need to say everyone ,sir grifin where are you working, i know you work in there, and im going to kill you, and get fired too if you don`t shut up your idiotic mouth, don`t you know the etics of work? or what?.. asshole.:mad:
i love your site guys.

Moonbat
11-25-2007, 07:29 PM
there`s no need to say everyone ,sir grifin where are you working, i know you work in there, and im going to kill you, and get fired too if you don`t shut up your idiotic mouth, don`t you know the etics of work? or what?.. asshole.:mad:
i love your site guys.

Um, what? Do you have some offline beef with this guy or something?

Sir Grifin
11-26-2007, 04:44 PM
i love your site guys.

well, however, if you loose your job its not my bussines, look...if u got fired its because your work its may be not requiered, and so, i dont tell anybody where i work did i? however im not going to discuss about it, have a good look finding another job. you know always there be a lot of dominos pizza or Mcdonalds you might be part of their team

Ps. i respect the rules of every work i ever had...cause i realy understand the meaning of "Work Policy".
Ps.2 I dont care you can get me anytime if you still wana "kill me" sucker...

Moonbat
11-26-2007, 04:52 PM
If you guys are gonna argue on these forums publicly, at least tell me what it's about, I wanna have some lulz.

Ezekiel
11-26-2007, 06:01 PM
I wanna have some lulz.

Lulz > death-threats.

I like your priorities.

Sir Grifin
11-26-2007, 07:49 PM
nothing relevant, just this guy, NAKOTOFURY,:confused: he has a problem with the way i make *****, my work and stuff like that.... i just said where i work, on a call center from a local ISP and he have trouble cause he got fired from there, he said so...he talk about our company's rules but as i see i dont post any information from there, just a funny/crazy guy who is going to kill me:eek: , you know NAKOTOFURY my biggest problem could be if you may do something with my posts here, if you logg me off or freeze my user but nothing else matter 4 me, besides i could kick your ass (http://www.ps2vicio.com/imagenes*/PS*/Fight_Night/Fight_Night_*.jpg) anytime anywhere you want...:cool:

you make my laugh (http://www.nyu.edu/ticketcentral/images/laugh.gif)

Moonbat
11-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Nice linkage, Sir Griffin.

Anyways, I wanna see some black eyes or ripped tendons, otherwise this argument is just another e-gument, which is kinda dumb.