PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything I can do?

Ishka
12-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Hi guys,

When I was with my ex he wrote a whole heap of torrid sh*t about me in his blog, revealing details of our sex life & published photos of me online without my knowledge or consent. I think he also may have taken sexual photos of me without my consent. :eek:

I reported it to police but there's nothing they can do as I don't have any evidence. I found the web page saved as a file on his computer and saved it into my email but he hacked in and deleted it before I could save it more securely.

I think his blog was in myspace or facebook and I think he took it offline after I found out.

Is there any way I can find out if it's still online or somehow trace it? I don't have much to go on, except the file was titled TheAbsurdityofLife_Chapter7 or something like that. I know his hotmail address too.

Moonbat
12-01-2007, 02:10 PM
You could look up his email on MySpace and Facebook and see if his account is still active (if he ever had one at all) over there.

Ezekiel
12-05-2007, 12:54 AM
I can recommend my explosive napalm thread, and the usage of this information on said person's car and property.

Ishka
12-30-2007, 02:58 PM
Thanks for your help guys. I checked his email in facebook & myspace & it came up with nothing. Of course, he's not stupid & probably used another address. Anyway, his details are:

Name: Johnathon Luke Mulcahy (preferred name luke)
DOB: 2*/*0/6*
Address: 48 Essex St South, Goodwood, South Australia 50*4
Mobile: +6* 04*88*574*
Home Phone: +6* 08 827*27*7
Email: thefatkidfromheydad@hotmail.com

He uses "batfink" as a password for a lot of things, or at least he used to.

If there's anything you can do to help me find out whether he's posted photos of me online, or to trace his blog so that I actually have evidence & can prosecute, I'd be super appreciative ;)

Ishka
12-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Oh, and the internet account he uses was in the name of Scott Bennett & is now in the name of Michael Ouston. I'm pretty sure the isp is Telstra.

I now understand why his housemates have the internet accounts...