PDA

View Full Version : Payback

biggjay
12-10-2007, 01:28 AM
Ok heres the deal my ex-girlfriend has changed the password to four of my email addresses and I cannot reset them because she also changed the reset info. I contacted yahoo and so nicely responded that I was S O L if I did not know the account info. So my question here is would there be a way to retrieve my passwords or can I get into her yahoo since I know thats the alternative email she changed all mine to. three out of the four logins dont really matter to me but I use for work and desperately need it. any advice is appreciated and thanks for letting me vent

Ezekiel
12-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Inject her intravenously with sodium thiopental, using a sterile hypodermic syringe. You now have about *5 minutes to get pretty much all the answers you want from her.

Moonbat
12-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Inject her intravenously with sodium thiopental, using a sterile hypodermic syringe. You now have about *5 minutes to get pretty much all the answers you want from her.
Can't you keep injecting her and getting more time, you know, like a parking meter?

Ezekiel
12-15-2007, 06:26 AM
Can't you keep injecting her and getting more time, you know, like a parking meter?

I guess so, but it wouldn't be that great for her to be on it for hours. Plus, it doesn't impair motor and cognitive skills that much, so she'll still have the ability to run and say "get that fucking needle away from me!", since you've lost the element of surprise.

ignorant
12-15-2007, 04:57 PM
or you can beat the crap out of he
naaaa just mesing but if you have a stunt gun you could knock her down and tied her a** to a c**** and keep injecting her:D

Moonbat
12-15-2007, 05:31 PM
To elaborate more on the beating part, use a phonebook, put it on her back, and take a heavy object like a metal bat and hit on top of the phonebook. It'll hurt her, and should leave less evidence of a beating.

biggjay
12-15-2007, 06:01 PM
These are all great ideas and I appreiciate the advice but I guess you get what you pay for, but not exactly what I had in mind ,,,thanks guys

gordo
12-16-2007, 11:05 AM
the moral of the story is don't tell anybody your passwords

pontispilot
12-16-2007, 01:00 PM
woah, you know you mod's make everything hard.

okay buddy.
ask nicely and say you're sorry, cause appearantly you fu*ked up.

Moonbat
12-16-2007, 01:08 PM
woah, you know you mod's make everything hard.
Most of the mods here have outgrown hacking for the most part a while ago. When we see requests like these it gives us lulz, reminds me of old days.

biggjay
12-18-2007, 11:50 PM
I hear ya I was just pissed when i found out , I was able to reset all but one so we will see how it goes....thanks guys

misrocky
12-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Ok heres the deal my ex-girlfriend has changed the password to four of my email addresses and I cannot reset them because she also changed the reset info. I contacted yahoo and so nicely responded that I was S O L if I did not know the account info. So my question here is would there be a way to retrieve my passwords or can I get into her yahoo since I know thats the alternative email she changed all mine to. three out of the four logins dont really matter to me but I use for work and desperately need it. any advice is appreciated and thanks for letting me vent

had a same problem, changed recovery question and no way of contacting the person who manages ur email cause its free. damn free emails!

im not s***esting anythign but if its ur gf and u have acces to her computer u could try a recovery program, should find passwords typed in the compuer, u can alawys try a keylogger, or a trojan tho get access to her computer and try to get a password, IF she actually did log in to your email account.

sorry, i know how it feels like when someone hacks ur email account!:mad:

coz
12-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Your SOL. Unless you have access to her computer but being an EX-girlfriend I doubt it. Sorry.

JayT
12-29-2007, 03:17 AM

But you said:

Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

I agree. Who needs drugs when you have a tazer ?
What a rush!

LOL

Moonbat
12-29-2007, 10:37 AM
W00t! JayT, haven't seen you in a while, welcome back I guess :D